cloudclimax.co.uk

PipeDream dolls coming soon!

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

PipeDream dolls coming soon!

Post by Cloudclimax »

Pipedream Products reports record-breaking January sales at the January 2018 ANME Show with the introduction of several new collections, most notably the realistic Ultimate Fantasy Dolls, which were oversold on the show’s first day. The sex dolls feature posable steel skeletons inside of their 5’5” and 5’6” voluptuous figures.

“The reaction to our new releases was an overwhelming success and we look forward to getting them to the market as soon as possible,” said Nick Orlandino, Chairman and CEO. “We can’t wait to see the consumers’ reactions once they hit the streets and we urge our customers to place their orders now while supplies last.”

Pipedream introduced two new collections, Anal Fantasy Elite and Fantasy For Her, and expanded the Jimmyjane Love Pods, Pipedream Extreme Toyz, NEON, and Classix collections.

Jimmyjane impressed with the debut of the PURE UV Sanitizing Mood Light, an all-in-one solution that combines the benefits of UV-C cleansing and discreet rechargeability within a contemporary nightlight. A brand new color option for the award-winning Jimmyjane FORM 2 was also introduced–Ultraviolet, a gorgeous deep purple tone–as well as another member to the Jimmyjane Love Pod collection, TRE™, featuring Jimmyjane’s exclusive Cyclonic Vibration™ technology.

“We definitely raised the bar for technology and innovation this show,” said Kristian Broms, Vice President of Design. “From voice recognition to automated responses to UV-C sanitization, we used new technology to offer products that were unique and inventive to our valued customers.”

The successful PDX Elite collection introduced Speech Recognition Technology, an advanced interface which responds directly to verbal phrases. Several buyers already predicted that this technology would be the next big thing in the industry by comparing the experience to Siri or Alexa. Voice is also the focus of Pipedream Extreme’s brand new Dirty Talk collection, featuring interactive voice and touch-activated responsive technology.

Two new additions to Pipedream’s bestselling American-made global giant King Cock rounded out the ANME new releases. Created with a lifelike movable foreskin featuring Pipedream’s exclusive Slide-Skin Technology, the King Cock Uncut collection offers the most realistic uncircumcised cocks ever created. The King Cock Two Cocks One Hole collection provides the girthy realism of two cocks on top of one another to fulfill consumer’s double dick fantasies.

“Once again, we’ve proven that Pipedream is the industry leader in presenting bestselling items that consumers will love,” said Steve Sav, Vice President of Sales. “Our team works hard to continually deliver unique products that help Pipedream and Jimmyjane stand out from the rest of the crowd.”

Email me with your interest at support@cloudclimax.com
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (314.64 KiB) Viewed 9857 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (52.89 KiB) Viewed 9857 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: PipeDream dolls coming soon!

Post by CF »

The group photo should have had everyone on all fours!

It'll be interesting to see if PipeDream's plans include having display models of dolls in stores, for people to see up close. That will help everyday men and women to fully understand the quality of contemporary dolls.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Does the PURE UV Sanitizing Mood Light sanitize TPE products completely (as in, prevents mold, eliminates bacteria, etc.)?

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Cloudclimax wrote:Pipedream Products reports record-breaking January sales at the January 2018 ANME Show with the introduction of several new collections, most notably the realistic Ultimate Fantasy Dolls, which were oversold on the show’s first day. The sex dolls feature posable steel skeletons inside of their 5’5” and 5’6” voluptuous figures.
What are they made of? Silicone? TPE?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I would assume TPE, I'm waiting for the specifics from PipeDream.
Once I have more information I will update my post.

Only launched this week at ANME

Press Release
Pipedream Products has announced that the launch of its ultra-realistic Ultimate Fantasy Dolls contributed to record-breaking sales at January’s ANME event. The lifelike dolls feature posable steel skeletons inside of their 5’5” and 5’6” figures but Pipedream says it was their competitive price point that made both versions of the Ultimate Fantasy Dolls, Carmen and Kitty [pictured], such a success – so much so that the manufacturer sold out during the first day of the event.

Best Regards
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (165.37 KiB) Viewed 9784 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cool... hope they make one for the big butt lovers 8)

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I have now more pictures and details for you.

Kitty’s long blonde locks will tickle and tease, while her gorgeous green eyes will captivate you. Open her tender lips to experience the ultimate oral fantasy. Firm, perky lifelike breasts are waiting for a titty fuck. Featuring posable fingers and painted fingernails that can be wrapped around your pleasure rod. Perfect ass pleasingly snug and willing to please. Sexy feet to please foot fetish enthusiasts. Over 5 feet tall, with detailed eyes, supple lips, realistic pussy, posable joints and lifelike toes!

Features and Functions:
Realistic (Fanta Flesh), Bendable / Posable, Phthalates Free

Material:
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Stainless Steel

Please email at support@cloudclimax.com for more information.
Best
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (230.33 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (225.47 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (213.41 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (60.45 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (143.71 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (114.69 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (111.67 KiB) Viewed 9513 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (189.62 KiB) Viewed 9513 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

They look stunning.

The devil's in the details.

Hinged wrists . . . ? Standing feet?

If they get these right at the right price then they'll make all other manufacturers redundant.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I will update the post once I receive the finer details for sure.
Just awaiting on my commercials and launch date.

They do look very impressive indeed !
Best
Paul

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I haven't had the best experience with PipeDreams. I hope these dolls are decent. I personally don't have high expectations for them.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Just waiting update on hinged wrists. Standing feet, yes confirmed :D

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Cloudclimax wrote:Realistic (Fanta Flesh), Bendable / Posable, Phthalates Free

Material:
Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
Stainless Steel
Are the dolls made with TPR (Fanta Flesh) or TPE? "Both" seems unlikely?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

TPE

I received confirmation of this today.

Thank you
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I have one of each on advance order for presentation.
Once received videos will be provided to support the images in this thread.
Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS