cloudclimax.co.uk

Our new technology site launched today

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Our new technology site launched today

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://www.dsdollrobotics.com

Please take a look around Cloud Climax new robotics site for DS.
We have launched this today so we are market ready for sales and promoting in the coming weeks and months ahead.

Best Regards
Paul
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (245.94 KiB) Viewed 2008 times

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Our new technology site launched today

Post by Kazuya »

This is such an exciting development, and my bank account is going to be cleaned..! Count me in for one these heads Paul when they’re available! Lawrence

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you Lawrence!
I will be sure to keeping this site updated as soon as updates are released.
Happy NY to you too
Best Regards
Paul

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Very cool stuff. I think DS has the right idea with robotics; they haven't tried to include all the functions under the sun on the first try, which seems to be a smart approach. I suspect once the first head is out there will be more developments with time, which business-wise can be funded through the first head.

They actually managed to make her look good too, which has to be a he'll of an achievement with how experimental the technology is!

I'll be really interested to see what the final product is like.

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Very interesting and great first version. Once the head has automatic eye tracking to make eye contact and can kiss you back combined with the new evo body then it's a done deal :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on this website. You're doing a great job for DS - and what DS is doing is extraordinarily exciting.

For me it's not about anything to do with sex - it's having a photo-model who can change expressions. Eye tracking would be amazing - as would being able to turn her head towards you.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Sounds very promising. Now being it's a gen1 product, the only fnx are eye/mouth movement, and facial expressions - all controlled via a smartphone/android or wired game controller (like PS2/3?)

I can do wonders with programming, and since they are releasing the API to do this means aftermarket arduino micro-controllers should work and be run from a PC or stand alone device.. or some android app

I'll likely go in as well - heck a new head from DS is very expensive, so this looks like a nice thing to play with.

I am concerned with repair, and we would need a service booklet with spare parts available if this occurs.

When are they releasing these - any idea?

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

This is exciting! I think the facial expressions of DS robotics are better than other manufacturers. In v2 when the head can turn, and especially if the doll's eyes can follow to maintain contact, that will be surreal 8)

Is it only the one face, or will there be more to choose from?

Is this a suitable size for DS 145 bodies?

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Mishka1965 wrote:Sounds very promising. Now being it's a gen1 product, the only fnx are eye/mouth movement, and facial expressions - all controlled via a smartphone/android or wired game controller (like PS2/3?)

I can do wonders with programming, and since they are releasing the API to do this means aftermarket arduino micro-controllers should work and be run from a PC or stand alone device.. or some android app

I'll likely go in as well - heck a new head from DS is very expensive, so this looks like a nice thing to play with.

I am concerned with repair, and we would need a service booklet with spare parts available if this occurs.

When are they releasing these - any idea?

Mishka
I think they've been saying early 2018, but as far as I know no official date has been set. With the videos and press releases, I doubt it will be that far off.

I just read the description on the site; it says she'll be able to play MP3 files. I'm thinking I should get one just to carry around! Like "I see you have an iPod, how lame... All the cool kids have singing DS robotic heads!" :D

RoadRoller

Post by RoadRoller »

I’m super excited about this. The part where the prototype robot shakes the head and the shoulders so fast really suggests awesome things for the doll future. :D
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Willendorph wrote:They actually managed to make her look good too, which has to be a he'll of an achievement with how experimental the technology is!
The technology itself isn't experimental (see any Disney animatronic). Plus Japan's been mucking around with life-like robotics (usually females) with the goal of being like customer service agents behind a desk for over a decade. The only real breakthrough is bringing that technology to the sex doll industry. And like all things electronic, once it touches on sex it will succeed in other areas. Home videos, the internet, smartphones all thanks (in part) to horny bastards.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

INFORMATIONS