cloudclimax.co.uk

How soft are the Ex lite? Cant get them wet?

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
TheScAtMaN

How soft are the Ex lite? Cant get them wet?

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Hi there

Intrigued by the Ex Lite dolls, seem like a good idea.
Does anyone have any links to videos showing how soft her body/boobs/butt are?

Being a rubber-like material I assumed she would be waterproof but I think I read on the vendors site that they must not get wet. If so how does one clean them?
I liked to shower with my old dolls as part of the clean up and would miss that!

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How soft are the Ex lite? Cant get them wet?

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

I had a good look at the ds exlite dolls and they don’t appeal to me, they have very visible mold marks, the legs and arms attach and have very visible markings were they meet. The detail of feet arms and leg looks like a blowup doll details. It’s like a maniquin with a Vagina. Not my taste try have a good look at the raw photos see for yourself. Me personally I would stick to TPE or silicone.

Well this is just my insight on them no offense intended
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

In the right hands these dolls are pretty amazing considering the weight. Yes there are a few aspects which may not appeal to everyone but for a photographic model take a look at this thread by the master of the Ex-Lite, gdy67 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0#p1089750
I can't answer any of your questions but I'm sure there is someone here who can.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Do not have an Ex-Lite but what I have seen on the Forum (and I many be wrong) they are made from a super dense Foam like material, (not rubber), the arms legs are connected using plastic connectors, this may be why recommendation to not get wet...someone that has an Ex-Lite should really chime in ....

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thanks for your message The Scatman.

You can't get the doll wet no because it is essentially made of foam. You can wipe them with a damp cloth as there is an outer layer created in the manufacturing process that is relatively waterproof. By saying don't get it wet we mean don't put in the bath, shower or out in the rain.

The insert is removable so is easy to clean.

If you go on our YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/CloudClimax you will see many Ex-Lite videos to show the skin and softness of the skin.

The manufacturing process has matured since the release of the EX-Lite and so many of the images of the first edition dolls are outdated and not true to the products that are now being produced.

If you have more questions please let me know. I am happy to help.

Paul
Cloud Climax

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Thanks for the info.

Do you currently have the new additon in stock ready to ship/collect?

I see from your website that you have two versions of the doll, the Ex lite and the special ticket price with many extras including insert. Whats the difference in this new version and will the extras and inserts be available for the other version or sold separately?

Thanks
S

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi there both website options are the same, the special ticket price is a bundle option with extras worth over £100.00 These will be despatched mid November. Estimated shipping commencing between 15-20Nov.

The other is the option based on delivery between 7-10 working days. At the slightly higher price.

Currently stock levels are limited due to advanced registered orders.

I do have have a couple of Ex Lite still available. These will be shipped before the end of the week to customers.

Best Regards
Paul

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Hi Paul
Have sent you a private message.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi there,
Yes received and replied with a PM

Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS