cloudclimax.co.uk

Latest DS Videos Robotics

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Latest DS Videos Robotics

Post by Cloudclimax »

Few more of the latest videos DS Robotics
Best
Paul
Attachments
319E9655-43B8-4316-A104-4975F0EAC235.jpeg
319E9655-43B8-4316-A104-4975F0EAC235.jpeg (253.62 KiB) Viewed 2319 times
6CEE9F4E-8522-46FD-A392-41A14A7A4CBA.MOV
(2.75 MiB) Downloaded 2071 times
B8B54257-F489-4165-B3B4-3FCD2B9C2181.MOV
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 2071 times

tanman9990

Re: Latest DS Videos Robotics

Post by tanman9990 »

is this an marketing gimmick or are they actually making walking robots?

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

From the Video the " Sex Doll Robot" is giving the appearance of walking, probably actually walking is still very much a future work in progress...whether this is a marketing gimmick or not, I Love It...and want more....

bugmenot2
Ex-Member

Post by bugmenot2 »

Astonishing technology.

ScientificCalc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ScientificCalc »

I highly doubt this is going to lead to "actual" walking robots. If you look at what they've been doing, they seem far more focused on making showy visuals than anything else. I remember recently they were looking for more 3D graphics people over there. Nonetheless, still a cool demo. (Also a very cool industrial robot, getting put to absolutely no use. Just to look cool I guess?)

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

That walking looks surprisingly good! Getting her to balance would be another thing, but motorised arms and legs is a good move forwards. DS sure do have great taste in ladies, but horrible taste in music!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

That's very ambitious to go straight for high heels. The balancing alone in flat feet would be a break through with a convincing human shape.

Google and Boston dynamics have some cool walking skills, but they aren't convincingly humanoid.

It's a long way between a robot connected to a pole and a robot walking on the ground. I hope for the best.

Olive

Post by Olive »

Impressive! DS-doll have always been precursors

It looks like an image of the HBO series Westworld
Attachments
westworld-tv-series-image.0.jpg
westworld-tv-series-image.0.jpg (161.95 KiB) Viewed 2136 times

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hands wow
Best
Paul
Attachments
6B7E5E04-C382-4396-A2D0-366A3617F58D.jpeg
6B7E5E04-C382-4396-A2D0-366A3617F58D.jpeg (805.75 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
EC7C2C88-5516-4D70-9712-9596A2E00280.MOV
(4.24 MiB) Downloaded 1808 times

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

One of the first videos DS did when they started robotics was a hand with jointed fingers. It's nice to see they're still working in that direction.

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

I'm interested to see if they intend to stretch some sort of silicone skin over the plastic. I assume that's the plan, I hope so.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

RoadRoller

Post by RoadRoller »

While it looks good, imho this overcomplicates things a lot. This is no longer a sex robot, but a fragile showfloor droid like Actroid was. The head and the shoulders alone were enough imho... Wondering how long it will take to actually hit the market!
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

ScientificCalc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ScientificCalc »

RoadRoller wrote:While it looks good, imho this overcomplicates things a lot. This is no longer a sex robot, but a fragile showfloor droid like Actroid was. The head and the shoulders alone were enough imho... Wondering how long it will take to actually hit the market!
Personally, I don't think they're ever going to get anything to market (as much as I'd like to hope otherwise). Funny you mention the Actroid - I think if you took one of them, stripped off the stand/mounting hardware, and whipped up a suitable program, you'd actually have a better sex robot than what DS has prototyped now. Pneumatic cylinders, if not being driven to their absolute limit, will be much more tolerant of being stalled out than electric motors. Plus you'd have a metal frame as opposed to what appears to be entirely 3D printed on the DS robot, and Actroids actually have foam padded bodies. Of course they never sold those things, and even if they did they'd most likely cost over a quarter million bucks. Sex robots are still a long way off.

RoadRoller

Post by RoadRoller »

ScientificCalc wrote:Personally, I don't think they're ever going to get anything to market (as much as I'd like to hope otherwise). Funny you mention the Actroid - I think if you took one of them, stripped off the stand/mounting hardware, and whipped up a suitable program, you'd actually have a better sex robot than what DS has prototyped now. Pneumatic cylinders, if not being driven to their absolute limit, will be much more tolerant of being stalled out than electric motors. Plus you'd have a metal frame as opposed to what appears to be entirely 3D printed on the DS robot, and Actroids actually have foam padded bodies. Of course they never sold those things, and even if they did they'd most likely cost over a quarter million bucks. Sex robots are still a long way off.
Yeah, I think the same.
Actroid DER2 was beautiful and I always thought that at some point, at least one of the engineers privately tried to program her to do some sexy moves. I mean, that droid could move so good, why not trying? :D
Anyways... I too believe modern electric motors are not the right solution for long-lasting sexbots. I always wondered about “magnetic pistons” but I’m no engineer so that would just be a fantasy of mine. I hope we can see something on the market in the near future, we don’t need yet full fledged robots for making steps in the sexbot industry.
- DollAutomation.com -
A NSFW collection of seemingly living dolls, figures, sexbots and things.

shobokdaman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shobokdaman »

Olive wrote:It looks like an image of the HBO series Westworld
ScientificCalc wrote:I highly doubt this is going to lead to "actual" walking robots. If you look at what they've been doing, they seem far more focused on making showy visuals than anything else. I remember recently they were looking for more 3D graphics people over there. Nonetheless, still a cool demo. (Also a very cool industrial robot, getting put to absolutely no use. Just to look cool I guess?)
Alright, I might be going on a limb here, but I was an indie video game developer proficient in Unreal Engine and currently self-studying robotics myself. DS Robotics's laboratory looks way too swanky for I assume would be a city with expensive floorspace. Too many large props which should probably cost hundreds of thousands of dollars each at minimum, many of which look like they are doing absolutely nothing towards research and development. They are display pieces.

Now I don't expect an actual robot factory to look like a sweatshop from the 90s, but this looks way too much and more like a showroom. May I dare say a lot of their scenes are green-screened?

INFORMATIONS