cloudclimax.co.uk

"New Uterus Style Vagina" on JY dolls?!

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Mikle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

"New Uterus Style Vagina" on JY dolls?!

Post by Mikle »

I noticed this option on your site (and on your sister-site), but haven't been able to find any info on what it actually is.

Could you please elaborate a bit or provide a useful link? :evidence:

I'm posting the question here instead of contacting you directly, as I assume I'm not the only one interested - I hope that's OK.

/Mikle

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: "New Uterus Style Vagina" on JY dolls?!

Post by Cloudclimax »

The manufacturer currently is not on forum, therefore I cannot promote on TDF
If you email me directly at support@cloudclimax.com I do have information I can email to you.
Best
Paul

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Mikle wrote:I noticed this option on your site (and on your sister-site), but haven't been able to find any info on what it actually is.

Could you please elaborate a bit or provide a useful link? :evidence:

I'm posting the question here instead of contacting you directly, as I assume I'm not the only one interested - I hope that's OK.

/Mikle
Mikle,
Please post what info is shared as I too am interested in this "new" (?) option.
Having ordered a "uterus" insert for a WM doll in the past, I found it to be...not a uterus insert lol.
Long ago there was the unicorn "double chamber" insert but it was only available (from what I understand) for a very very short time, never to be seen again :-(
For what it's worth I developed a cervix modification for any insert doll and I'd be happy to send one to anyone who wants one :-)
See the topic here-

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117631

Mikle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mikle »

Dollyman25442 wrote:
Mikle,
Please post what info is shared as I too am interested in this "new" (?) option.
Having ordered a "uterus" insert for a WM doll in the past, I found it to be...not a uterus insert lol.
Long ago there was the unicorn "double chamber" insert but it was only available (from what I understand) for a very very short time, never to be seen again :-(
For what it's worth I developed a cervix modification for any insert doll and I'd be happy to send one to anyone who wants one :-)
See the topic here-

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=117631
I'm new to the forum and not entirely sure what I'm allowed to do in this situation....so I'm not going to post the image that Paul kindly mailed me (but I guess a naughty hint is OK: JY & CC have Twitter accounts).

Anyhoo; it's a new design for a fixed vag that looks quite interesting, but I imagine it can be a b***h to clean....only one way to find out, I guess 8)

M.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Mikle... :glou:

After you have 5 posts you can post images and there is nothing wrong with posting JY images but JY is not a brand which is promoted on the forum. So it would not be right for a vendor to promote the line.

Also, you may want to take a look at the Newbie section listed in my signature line.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Cheers DH, beat me to the wagon of welcome, but for Mikle's clean up concerns, perhaps condoms use can really avoid messy and tricky clean ups.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS