cloudclimax.co.uk

See in the back ground the new R&D DS production centre

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Device6

Re: See in the back ground the new R&D DS production centre

Post by Device6 »

Tanman9990 what’s your problem? You get some kind of ego boost by pretending to be some kind of industry expert on TDF? As it turns out I’ve been paying very close attention to DS as I’ve been saving up for a doll purchase from these guys. Calling me unreasonable by simply stating we haven’t seen much exciting DS news lately due to a slowdown in their production of new Doll related things doesn’t seem very.....reasonable to me. You didn’t have to post this reply but you couldn’t pass up the moment to “correct” someone online right? Good grief.
dee sicks.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

It’s all good though isn’t it to see the factory in all its glory!
You need to keep watching this space. :D
Think we are in for some treats before the end of the year
Best
Paul

Device6

Post by Device6 »

Cloudclimax wrote:It’s all good though isn’t it to see the factory in all its glory!
You need to keep watching this space. :D
Think we are in for some treats before the end of the year
Best
Paul

Amen to that. I’ve got this topic bookmarked :)
dee sicks.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

My favourite photo
:D
Love this one
Best
Paul
Attachments
6C46A7B4-FD7B-464B-B7DA-4FB65AACCC38.jpeg
6C46A7B4-FD7B-464B-B7DA-4FB65AACCC38.jpeg (169.48 KiB) Viewed 905 times

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Device6 wrote:Tanman9990 what’s your problem? You get some kind of ego boost by pretending to be some kind of industry expert on TDF? As it turns out I’ve been paying very close attention to DS as I’ve been saving up for a doll purchase from these guys. Calling me unreasonable by simply stating we haven’t seen much exciting DS news lately due to a slowdown in their production of new Doll related things doesn’t seem very.....reasonable to me. You didn’t have to post this reply but you couldn’t pass up the moment to “correct” someone online right? Good grief.

I have not claimed to be an expert, nor am I posting to get any satisfaction from it. I was expressing that most people would not consider a year or so gap in model releases to be anything close to an hiatus. I was also asserting that DS DOLLS have not have been "quiet" as you say, at least on social media. It doesn't seem like there was any indication that they have been slowing down, but maybe I am ignorant of any previous production rates.

What I meant by "reasonable people" is what the average person thinks is a normal amount of time between product releases from a manufacturer, and most people wouldn't expect them to release faster than that. I did not mean to say you were a woefully unreasonable person, so there is no need to take offence.
Willendorph wrote:I think Device6 was more referring to the fact that we know they've been working on their robotics a lot, but that they haven't gone into production yet, and also the slow down in doll releases. Obviously they've moved production facilities for a reason ... possibly to make something they couldn't at the last facility.

I'm not sure I'd call it a comeback as such, but I'd certainly expect some exciting news from DS soon. I think they have very big plans for their robotics, and the new facility is no doubt part of that.
I might just be less sensitive to the rate of releases. I admit though I only have been keeping up with DS DOLLS for the last year. I am not aware of the rate of model upgrades that have been done or need to be done.

If you will allow me to meander, I don't necessarily believe that manufacturers have to release several new body types every year. In my opinion if a manufacturer chooses to only focus on a few body types I do not find that to be stagnation. Though, for me to not consider stagnation they would have to also release an upgraded, or newer, model to replace older models every five years at the latest. Preferably every two and a half years.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Clip to the future ! :D
Best
Paul
Could she...could she become a walker ?
Attachments
2FB9E382-6012-4AB4-B615-56A75A92222E.MOV
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 744 times

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Cloudclimax wrote:Clip to the future ! :D
Best
Paul
Could she...could she become a walker ?
It would be a miracle if it could walk, and I would be questioning the pace of mainstream robotics if one manufacturer can outpace them in three years.

DS DOLLS robotics are already outpacing abyss creations because they can move their arms and can actually emote rather than move their flaps up and down. Walking robots would totally be a groundbreaking revolution.

INFORMATIONS