cloudclimax.co.uk

GYNOID Tech

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

GYNOID Tech

Post by Cloudclimax »

I’ve upload on the GYNOID Tech page the links to view the products and blog on manufacturing and the astonishing detail, we have a selection of videos too which can be found on CloudClimax Twitter.
Best
Paul

Quater

Re: GYNOID Tech

Post by Quater »

Thanks for the heads-up. I understand there have been some (necessary) improvements to these dolls lately?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I’m not sure, I do know they are reaching out into UK and EU now. We have a doll on order for marketing. I did put a blog together in relation to the processes in manufacturer.
Here is the link
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/gynoid-tech-s ... eal-dolls/

There is some new exciting European faces being added to the portfolio too, soon as we have the images I will be posting on our website.

I do really like them think the detail is amazing so lifelike.

Best
Paul

Maiz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Maiz »

Very interested, going to put this company on my list.

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

I like this doll a lot. I too intend to get one to check out.
The collector models had a version 3 and 4. With 4 the legs were not removable and both came with a flightcase.
They had only one opening, the vagina, insert or fixed. The mobility was apparently limited based on reviews.

The newer ones are called classic collection and are meant more for play than a collector piece that can be used.
The intimate areas are said to be very soft, moreso than the collector models and they still will have removable head and arms. Also the mobility and flexibilty of the doll is improved from what I hear.

Though some did not like the idea of removable arms with the armband. It was done so they can do the finger bones in a separate mold. Attention to detail there. Personally who cares if they detach, twisted gnarled finger wired hands stabbing you and poking out are better? I think not.

Also, last I checked in the current newer models still have only one opening for play, I strongly advised them of having all 3 openings. Im sure thats the plan as well.
For those like me who can work with and customize dolls, one opening gives us some modding work. But others will make a purchase decision based on such factors.

I would pay attention, these dolls look very impressive, when I do come around to ordering one in the immediate future. Ill give a full run down as well.

Quater

Post by Quater »

zodiac wrote:
The newer ones are called classic collection and are meant more for play than a collector piece that can be used.
The intimate areas are said to be very soft, more so than the collector models and they still will have removable head and arms.
Paul, is it correct that the models that do not have detachable legs have a softer vagina than the models with detachable legs?

On Gynoid's website it says that customized projects are acceptable. Would it be possible to order a 160 cm doll with detachable legs, arms and head, and a soft vagina?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Quater wrote:
zodiac wrote:
The intimate areas are said to be very soft, more so than the collector models and they still will have removable head and arms.
Paul, is it correct that the models that do not have detachable legs have a softer vagina than the models with detachable legs?

On Gynoid's website it says that customized projects are acceptable. Would it be possible to order a 160 cm doll with detachable legs, arms and head, and a soft vagina?
Hi Quater,

I can’t see this being an issue, send me an email over to support@cloudclimax.com and we can have a chat about it.

It shouldn’t technically be a bespoke order because there is no alteration in the actual doll.

Thanks
Paul

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

These dolls look Amazing (and the actual hand/finger 'bones' look great!) - I couldn't tell from the blog, but are there gel-implants for the buttocks, breasts and thighs?

I also think uncensored photos of the vagina (and, specifically, its placement/entrance), as well as more photos of their flexibility would be helpful

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hope these twitter links are useful.
The videos are too big for uploading.

Video 1
Body detail
https://twitter.com/cloud_climax/status ... 40704?s=21
https://twitter.com/cloud_climax/status ... 26592?s=21

Video 2
Vagina detail
https://twitter.com/cloud_climax/status ... 95552?s=21

View the Gynoid Tech Skeleton and the moulds

This is the mould for the Art Collection dolls by Gynoid. The Arms and legs are completely separate in order that they can be removed.

Here is an example of the Silicone Foam that is used inside the dolls. They choose to use silicone foam rather than PU Foam or Sponge foam, despite the cost being higher and the process being more complicated because: –

1. It can reduce the weight of the product, and the weight can be reduced by about 20% compared with the whole silicone being used.
2. Can make the product softer.
3. It can increase the tensile force of the silicone layer and prevent the metal skeleton from directly contacting the surface silicone, so that the silicone is not easily damaged.
4. In addition to the skeleton, all of the raw material is all silica gel, to avoid other impurities and prevent damage to the human body. TPE is a recyclable material and is recycled TPE or PU is used it can be impure and contain additive. We do not want this with our dolls. We used 100% silicone and Silicone foam because it is 100% virgin materials. This makes it 100% body safe.
5. In terms of material cost and processing cost, this choice is more expensive, but we do not want to give up the original intention of making the best quality and most desirable beautiful dolls in order to save costs.

This image shows the silicone foam on the left vs a lesser quality foam on the right. You can see the difference in density giving a softer product.

Best
Paul
Attachments
3D819466-EA35-4E7E-824E-300C9EBEBC5E.jpeg
3D819466-EA35-4E7E-824E-300C9EBEBC5E.jpeg (57.61 KiB) Viewed 16547 times
74729A3F-FEAC-416B-8827-826836851510.jpeg
74729A3F-FEAC-416B-8827-826836851510.jpeg (114.36 KiB) Viewed 16547 times
5F894576-7671-49CE-83F2-809719904061.jpeg
5F894576-7671-49CE-83F2-809719904061.jpeg (55.75 KiB) Viewed 16547 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for showing all this.
Jeff

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Outstanding... enough said.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Six major breakthroughs in artificial human silicone dolls

1、Each finger joint can be moved: imitated of human finger bones structure, can pose any position, a breakthrough second to none in the world.
2、No deformation: long time standing, seat or bed will not be deformed, avoid the embarrassment that dolls can only be hung up.
3、Colour: colour painting is a high simulation of the human skin, including blue ribs, bloodshot and other details, not easy to fade (excluding malicious friction).
4、Softness: carefully adjusted the softness and hardness of various parts of doll to make sure it feels closer to the human body, it’s a breakthrough to the common defect of too hard touching response of the traditional silicone doll.
5、The mold line:hardly see mold seams on the body, the doll looks more perfect.
6、Detachable body: Detachable limbs, easy to transport,to clean, to carry, and convenient to do maintenance.

Best
Paul

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Some interesting videos there and great info on these new innovations. It would be nice to think these will become industry standard before too long.

I'm a bit undecided on the removable limbs though. I mean silicone foam was adopted to save weight...so you would think it would be unnecessary to dismantle the doll to move or clean it. Then again, I suppose its not much different from having removable heads. Just a little worried about the joints becoming damaged / loose.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

The legs on the new models look like part of the rest of the body, with only the arms being detachable. Is this the case?

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Yep, I found my answer in another thread. It is just the arms that are detachable now.

Outstanding looking dolls.

INFORMATIONS