cloudclimax.co.uk

She's Arrived! JY 153cm "Eileen" (re-christened Natalie)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

She's Arrived! JY 153cm "Eileen" (re-christened Natalie)

Post by Scrublord »

Back at the end of January I placed my order, so things took a little longer than usual, due to CNY.

Anyway, she finally arrived today and I have to say, she was definitely worth the wait. Courier came around 11:30, but due to having a work deadline to meet, I had to postpone the unboxing until just a few hours ago. As you'll see (hopefully) from the pics, the process felt a bit like a surgical procedure, removing all the various bits of wrapping, piece by piece.

I apologise in advance (I am most definitely no photographer). The snaps were taken on my phone and it a bit of a rush. When I have a bit more time, I will update this thread with some more detailed shots - face close-ups, booty shots etc.

Dunno what you guys think, but I think she's exquisite. Small but perfectly formed. Quite heavy for her size too, thanks to her generous boobs and butt.

Her spine is quite severely curved at the moment, in a "push-out-the-booty" pose, which makes her look a bit odd. I'm a bit reluctant to do anything too drastic just yet - want to give the TPE time to adjust from being in a cold box, to a warm room. If anyone's got any tips about this...please share!

Thats about the only "con" at the moment. Plenty of "pros" including her general body shape, the sculpting of her arms & legs, the detail on her hands and feet and her face (already covered the butt & boobs).

Already given her a preliminary warm shower and wash-down with Carex (hand gel soap) to get rid of the oily residue.

She came with some very nice lacy negligeé that I will try and get her to wear later and a white satin robe, spare wig and care kit.

Also included was a very puzzling length of wool fibre that looks like a cross between a scarf and loft insulation. No idea what thats about and not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. Also got a small jar of cyanoacrylate / superglue (guessing from the smell) and a small pot of a strange white substance...no clue what this is.

Also want to say a BIG thank you to Paul at Cloud Climax. His first email was full of great info for first-time buyers, detailing how the process would go, how long I could expect the order to take etc. Since this wasn't my first purchase, I was already pretty familiar, but its a nice bit of attention to detail.

He updated me when there was progress on my order and provided a tracking number for the parcel once it was shipped.

He even contacted the courier after they made their first delivery attempt...to a town 20 miles away from where I live!

So, all in all, very happy with my order and am happy to recommend Cloud Climax to anyone in the UK, looking to buy a TPE doll.
Attachments
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG (261.63 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG (277.96 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG (282.73 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG (263.26 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG (307.3 KiB) Viewed 6667 times
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: She's Arrived! JY 153cm "Eileen" (re-christened Natalie)

Post by stones »

Congratulations, she looks great out of the box!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Keeping an eye on this one. Always thought this was a freaking great doll bodywise. Congrats!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Well, a quick update is in order. I sorted out the curved spine. Just worked up the nerve to use a little brute force. Needed a good hard yank, with one hand on the back of her neck and the other pushing down on her tummy.

Once I overcame the initial stiffness & inertia, her back began moving fairly well. She now has a normal posture. Tried putting on some of the garments she came with (still waiting for the gear I ordered to arrive). The ridiculously tiny G-string wasn't a problem, but the other item, which was all spaghetti straps and lace, utterly defeated me. Gave up after 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get it on her.

The faux satin robe went on easily enough...just had to pull one arm back slightly behind her, in order to get the second sleeve over her arm. Pretty basic but nice enough looking. Below are the results of my second impromptu photo session. Still no butt or crotch shots...promise I will get round to these eventually.
Attachments
Sooooo cute!
Sooooo cute!
face.JPG (282.69 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
Simple but stylish
Simple but stylish
sitting 1.JPG (269.05 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
Uh oh...belt slipping
Uh oh...belt slipping
sitting 2.JPG (268.9 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
Oops...belt came completely undone!
Oops...belt came completely undone!
sitting 3.JPG (262.32 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
Alternate wig...looks quite nice, no?
Alternate wig...looks quite nice, no?
blonde 1.JPG (273.28 KiB) Viewed 6503 times
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

She's beautiful man. Although I admit, I am patiently awaiting the booty shots. :lol:
Sete's Gatas

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

setevoltas wrote:She's beautiful man. Although I admit, I am patiently awaiting the booty shots. :lol:
Your wait is now over! Finally found some time to put a different outfit on, re-do her lipstick and shoot some more pics. Behold the booty!
Attachments
like my new outfit?
like my new outfit?
front1.JPG (324.61 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
close up
close up
front2.JPG (313.72 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
call of booty
call of booty
back1.JPG (366.04 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
call of booty 2
call of booty 2
back2.JPG (413.94 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
very cheeky
very cheeky
butt1.JPG (423.33 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
even cheekier
even cheekier
butt2.JPG (373.64 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
very laid back
very laid back
bed1.JPG (369.99 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
spreading out
spreading out
bed2.JPG (381.43 KiB) Viewed 6358 times
won't you come inside?
won't you come inside?
orifices.JPG (309.66 KiB) Viewed 6362 times

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Scrublord... Natalie looks fantabulous... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Dollarhyde wrote:Congrats Scrublord... Natalie looks fantabulous... :glou:

Thanks. Only had her a couple of weeks so far, but I'm already getting very attached to her.

This is the most photos I've ever taken of any doll I've owned (3 to date, still have 2).

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Damn, she is smoking Scrublord. Love the muscular detail, just the right amount.
Sete's Gatas

Steve777

Post by Steve777 »

Okay I think I've found my Miss Right. What are her specs? Love the face and skin tone.

brucebeowulf123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brucebeowulf123 »

Nice pics! Is she hollow or solid breasts? I’m thinking of getting the same doll but wanted to know if I can inflate or deflate her breasts.

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

brucebeowulf123 wrote:Nice pics! Is she hollow or solid breasts? I’m thinking of getting the same doll but wanted to know if I can inflate or deflate her breasts.
I went with solid, as I've had issues with breasts deflating on other dolls. Bit firmer obviously, but no regrets on my part.

Drakeema
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Drakeema »

Hello Scrublord,

Just wanted to ask about your jy 153. She is lovely!

What head# is that? What skin tone? That may be the best jy153/head combo I've seen...

Lastly, and sorry to get personal, but how is the love hole placement? For jy, 153 have been my #1 and 150 #2. Would go solid boobs like you did also.

Thanks in advance, drakeema

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Nat looking great scrubs, she sure got herself a decent guitar rack there!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Drakeema wrote:Hello Scrublord,

Just wanted to ask about your jy 153. She is lovely!

What head# is that? What skin tone? That may be the best jy153/head combo I've seen...

Lastly, and sorry to get personal, but how is the love hole placement? For jy, 153 have been my #1 and 150 #2. Would go solid boobs like you did also.

Thanks in advance, drakeema
Hi there. I'm afraid I don't know the head number as I ordered mine from Cloud Climax and they use different names for different head / body combos. Mine was called Eileen (but decided to re-name her). You might be able to find out if you go to the JY doll website. Skin tone is tanned. Love hole placement is okay for me...but then that tends to be quite a personal thing (some will like it...some may not). I can tell you they are quite strong - but also soft & flexible! :wink: :mrgreen:

Definitely well designed there. Unfortunately I found her wrists to be rather brittle. You'll need to be very careful with her hands, if mine is anything to go by. Other than that, no issues.

Nat looking great scrubs, she sure got herself a decent guitar rack there!

Anung
Thanks! Yeah - my Schecter's neck would fit in there quite nicely! :lol:

INFORMATIONS