cloudclimax.co.uk

wanna know about new xiaoqian head

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
LittleFish
Apprentice
Apprentice

wanna know about new xiaoqian head

Post by LittleFish »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/jy-do ... cone-head/

i would like to know about this new head from jydoll.

is there any skin color variation?

because i have a wmdoll body with medium color
and i really wanna know if there is any way to match the color of the xiaoqian head to my wmdoll body.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: wanna know about new xiaoqian head

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I hope Paul will be ok with me chiming in.
I learned below from Indigo20.
If you put a PS head on a TPE body, there is a very good chance you will have to take special precautions, ok?
Paul will let you know those.
For now, for example, 4 woods PS and TPE do not have a reaction, but Doll Sweet TPE will.

If TPE comes in contact with silicone, it starts a chemical reaction.
During this reaction TPE deforms and is putting out a thin mineral oil film.
Here you can see Doll Sweet silicone (left) and TPE (right) after it has been 1 minute in contact:
The reason for this chemical reaction:

Silicone is an exception in the synthetic world.
It is inorganic and organic.
ou see the inorganic silicium atoms (orange) and the organic oxygen atoms (blue), combined with 2 organic methyl groups (CH3).

TPE is full organic, it has only hydrocarbon compounds (carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms).

Silicone is mostly on "the search" to become more saturated, and therewith it is taking over hydrocarbon compounds, if the material which silicone comes in contact with is not resistant enough.
This is given, because the silicium-oxygen group is extremely reaction friendly and able to have more hydrocarbon compounds attached to it.

In this scenario, TPE is not resistant enough and it gives away hydrocarbon compounds.

The same can happen in this scenarios:

- The material of the bed linen contains silicone components > the TPE doll starts to produce oil leaks
- Silicone material is rolled in a plastic foil > the plastic foil starts deforming and is putting out a thin mineral oil film (like TPE)

Situations we do not have this reaction:

Silicone in a polypropylene box > nothing happens > polypropylene is extremely chemical resistant, it does not give away hydrocarbon compounds

Silicone from 4woods is "saturated" > this silicone is not "on the search" to become saturated > it is possible to combine 4woods silicone with TPE (I have 4woods doll heads on TPE dolls).

As you can see, there is always a chemical reaction.
If nothing happens, it is still a reaction, because nothing happens. (like: no talking is still communication in the way "I have nothing to say")
Attachments
download.png
download.png (77.47 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
download.png
download.png (226.22 KiB) Viewed 1838 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: wanna know about new xiaoqian head

Post by haremlover »

WOW! That's a serenely beautiful head.

Might it fit other silicone brands?

Drooling.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS