cloudclimax.co.uk

IronTech Victoria 150cm first impressions

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
dollarfan

IronTech Victoria 150cm first impressions

Post by dollarfan »

IronTech Victoria 150cm with standing feet and fixed Vagina with extra head Niki.
Bought through vendor Cloud Climax.

This is just the first days impressions. If I make new experiences I will add them as they come.

Unpacking. First there is the shock of how heavy a doll is. I'm glad I didn't buy one of the larger dolls. As You can see from the pictures the box came wrapped in black plastic with added buble plastic beneath. Definitely the best protection of the doll I have ever seen on this forum. Thanks to Paul at Cloud Climax for that. Mind You! This great job was done by Cloud Climax and NOT by IronTech.

Inside is the now legendary sleeping bag(size ~200cmX70cm) protection of the doll. This is a great way to protect the doll. It could also prevent the doll from rolling inside the box when transported. IronTech could have put some more foam on top and on the sides of the doll for extra protection. Just a good tip!

Day 1. First she had a well deserved shover (thanks to Anung for the tip with vaseline on the standing bolt heads) I also gave her the vaseline procedure on the stress areas on her body. After that she fell asleep and slept till next day.

day 2. After coming home from work I put some clothes on her. That was a mixed experience. I took Mr Franz advise and removed the head before putting on the shirt. It worked great. Then there was the trousers. After a few minutes I decided she doesn't need that stuff for good reasons. In the future long shirts and no pants for Victoria. After lifting her a few times when trying to clothing her I decided for a rest till next day. Damned! despite her her only 30 kg she is still heavy. Probably because it's all dead weight.

Day 3. I took her to the living room for some photographing. This is the really fun part of owning a doll taking beautiful pictures of a beautiful doll. Useful stuff here is to buy spacers to put around the neck bolt to adjust the head in different positions.(se picture) Also buy some extra wigs. I wouldn't be surprised if I will spend more time taking pictures of her than in enjoying her in the bed.

Would I buy a doll from Cloud Climax again?
Definitely Yes!!! Paul did a great job making sure I received a doll in perfect condition. He even gave me the possibility to shose fright company. This was super for me. Also the extra work on protecting the doll with the extra black plastic was so great. I had a few people looking at the packaging and they had no idea what's inside. 10/10 to Cloud Climax.

Kenneth alias Dollarfan
Attachments
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (896.36 KiB) Viewed 1435 times

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: IronTech Victoria 150cm first impressions

Post by dxc »

Grats on this 30kg overdose of cuteness. "Victoria" with a black wig looks great.
The veteran move is to first buy a 50kg doll and then feeling the 30kg being a breeze. :mrgreen:

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

dxc wrote:The veteran move is to first buy a 50kg doll and then feeling the 30kg being a breeze. :mrgreen:
I'm planing going the other way around. My next move is to go full scale. Like a 165-170cm doll. Not in the near future though. I have to get used to Victoria first. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
pic_04.jpg
pic_04.jpg (521.03 KiB) Viewed 1384 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Congrats on your new doll!
Each time I see this face, she seems prettier than the glamour shots and older as well.
Excellent choice on her and vendor.
Cloud Climax is the real deal.
BCD

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

WOW :D
IronTech are awesome! So glad she’s happy in her new home.
Thanks BCD :D :D
Paul

INFORMATIONS