cloudclimax.co.uk

Meredeth : Queen of the Castle and the Ghosts

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meredeth : Queen of the Castle and the Ghosts

Post by Samurai »

djcdoll wrote:I was wondering how you manage to get Meredeth in your car for your trips without your neighbours seeing her - unless they already know or you don't care what they think?
I'd love to do outdoor trips like you and others do, but it's a bit public where I live and it would be difficult to get my girl in my car without attention. :(

Hi, Ok i have her sitting on a chair in my hall i then cover the front of her with a large beach towel, i go out open the back door of my car then just go back in a lift her out and into the car, so know one can actualy see what i am carrying to the car (my car is also in my driveway) and i usualy leave very early in the morings when most people are still in there beds :mrgreen:

Once i get to my location i just then make it up as i go along, and if anyone comes along i just ignore them and carry on taking pictures.

Most of the time is our own paranoid mind because we know its a sex doll but other people don't, i have been asked a few time while out with my dolls, what it is where did i get it and how much do they cost, I have never been asked is it a sex doll, or are thoses tits real :roll: If i did i would just say have a feel for your self. :mrgreen:

The more you do it the easier it gets. :wink:

Sam.. :glou:

Ps you could use a sleeping bag i have done this with my larger dolls. :thumbs_up:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Samurai wrote:
djcdoll wrote:I was wondering how you manage to get Meredeth in your car for your trips without your neighbours seeing her - unless they already know or you don't care what they think?
I'd love to do outdoor trips like you and others do, but it's a bit public where I live and it would be difficult to get my girl in my car without attention. :(

Hi, Ok i have her sitting on a chair in my hall i then cover the front of her with a large beach towel, i go out open the back door of my car then just go back in a lift her out and into the car, so know one can actualy see what i am carrying to the car (my car is also in my driveway) and i usualy leave very early in the morings when most people are still in there beds :mrgreen:

Once i get to my location i just then make it up as i go along, and if anyone comes along i just ignore them and carry on taking pictures.

Most of the time is our own paranoid mind because we know its a sex doll but other people don't, i have been asked a few time while out with my dolls, what it is where did i get it and how much do they cost, I have never been asked is it a sex doll, or are thoses tits real :roll: If i did i would just say have a feel for your self. :mrgreen:

The more you do it the easier it gets. :wink:

Sam.. :glou:

Ps you could use a sleeping bag i have done this with my larger dolls. :thumbs_up:
Hi Samurai,
Many thanks for your detailed answer, it gives me food for thought. :thumbs_up:
I'll have to think about the logistics of my own situation now.
Look forward to seeing your future updates and excursions with your beautiful Meredith. :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Very nice location and some beautiful pictures.

Wow, standing on the stairs. Must be difficult. :thumbs_up:

Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

INFORMATIONS