cloudclimax.co.uk

NEW Ex Lite development

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
zodiac

Re: NEW Ex Lite development

Post by zodiac »

Gundam wrote:I love this doll and own one (along with my other TPE dolls). My biggest complaint is the lack of variety in heads! Any word on them making more head styles? Would also love to see more body types. With her light weight, it should be no problem to make a real super model type, as in like 180cm.
This.
All of this.
More bodies and heads.
If you can make a normally 75lb silicone doll less than 20lbs of foam.
Now try to make the larger doll bodies.
180cm? Sheesh go to 200plus.
Make Amazon bodybuilders and more.
Even as a display, that would be awesome.
Or even the alien or succubus types many want

TA455
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: NEW Ex Lite development

Post by TA455 »

zodiac wrote:
Gundam wrote:I love this doll and own one (along with my other TPE dolls). My biggest complaint is the lack of variety in heads! Any word on them making more head styles? Would also love to see more body types. With her light weight, it should be no problem to make a real super model type, as in like 180cm.
This.
All of this.
More bodies and heads.
If you can make a normally 75lb silicone doll less than 20lbs of foam.
Now try to make the larger doll bodies.
180cm? Sheesh go to 200plus.
Make Amazon bodybuilders and more.
Even as a display, that would be awesome.
Or even the alien or succubus types many want
I agree 100%. When DS introduced the Ex lite doll I were very excited just because all the possibilities but then they never expanded on it.

INFORMATIONS