cloudclimax.co.uk

Car Trouble ( Megan Fox )

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Car Trouble ( Megan Fox )

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great set, great theme, great looking gal.

Well Done Sam!

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Car Trouble ( Megan Fox )

Post by Samurai »

RainKing wrote:Hey Samurai,

Say no more, I can put her to work immediately I am over a car dealer service dept.

Please fax resume to 1-800-Doll-4CAR

We offer a generous benefits package:

1. Sexy uniform
2. Paid time off
3. Demo Programs
4. Get to hang with the shop boss :whistle:
5. Factory training provided
6. Health insurance
7. Retirement

(ok this is not real I'm only joking but seriously good photos there my friend!! A++)
do not fax to that number its made up hee hee

Rainy

Thanks RainKing you crazy man :mrgreen: she was interested untill i told her all she will be doing is washing cars, :roll:

Topless :whistle:
curiousswede wrote:I must ask: the brown parts on her cheeks, are those brown applied foundation on her skin or is it a really part of the color of her skin she came with? Cool pictures btw! :D
Hi curiousswede, its where the talcum powder has rubbed off her cheeks to expose the real colour of tpe/skin, i have given her a good deep facial clean and got all the powder of and she is now all the same colour and not patchy like in the photos.
DSC_3586.JPG
DSC_3586.JPG (288.4 KiB) Viewed 371 times
MIGuy1740 wrote:DUDE!!!! (And I NEVER use the word "dude", ever, but in THIS case, its appropriate!)

That photo is just AWESOME!!!!!

I live 3 miles from the beach and that pic just INSPIRES me!!

Great Work! She's a total hot beach bunny!
Thank you MIGuy1740 i am happy you liked the photo, it makes it all worth while when people say when they like my photos, so your comments are very much appriciated. :thumbs_up:

Tybalt wrote:Sexy doll!
Thank you Tybalt, she sure is ! :thumbs_up:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:Is the one in the first picture silicone or TPE? I was just curious because if I got her, I wanted to know what sort of maintenance she would require. :whistle:
Although I'm sure that whatever she requires would be way too extensive and time consuming for my liking. :wink:
But anyway, great shots Samurai! Meredith is a real beauty. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Stewie , if you mean the very first photo then that is the real Megan Fox in the scene from the movie so not a doll i am afraid :mrgreen:

Now Meredith on the other hand is TPE and low maintenance due to her light weight she is easy to carry and quick to clean. :thumbs_up:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Great set, great theme, great looking gal.

Well Done Sam!

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks Anung you sir are a kind man. :thumbs_up:

Thanks everybody

Samurai... :glou:

INFORMATIONS