cloudclimax.co.uk

Meredith From Cloud Climax + SM Dolls

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Meredith From Cloud Climax + SM Dolls

Post by Samurai »

Another booking has been made and the Samurai Half Way House Hotel :roll:

This time is the stunningly gorgeous Meredith (That's what i am calling her though on Cloud Climax Web site she is known as Monique)

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/sm-do ... -sex-doll/

She has been created by SM dolls in China and with the great help from Paul at Cloud Climax she will be coming here to live with me and the girls and to do a lot of modeling work that i have planned for her, No free loaders here .:whistle:

Not a bad price with delivery and import/customs duties all taken care of included in the price.

She is 146 cm tall and ONLY WEIGHS 24 KG :eek: Which will be a great relief for my lower back cos i ain't getting any younger and this lass will be a lot easier to take out for her modeling assignments which will be posted here for your viewing pleasure.

I have ordered her in light Tan skin with blue eyes, though i have a shed load of eyes here so will probably change them from time to time.

Anyway here are a some factory photos i have received today from Paul.

In one photo it does look like she has a foot bolt missing but its rather shy and still hiding under the TPE i am sure it will make an appearance once she get here. :mrgreen:

Thanks again Paul :thumbs_up:

Now the wait.................

Samurai...

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meredith From Cloud Climax + SM Dolls

Post by Samurai »

She arrived at Cloud Climax HQ on Monday where Paul gave her the " quality checking " So thats what there calling it these days..

Anyway she arrived to day and she is great, it makes a nice change to be able to lift a doll without struggling with the weight, She is a petite lass and a small waist so clothes will need a safety pin or 2 .

The skeleton is 1st rate with hinge neck and wrists and a double joint at the knees (she can sit on her heels) super soft TPE hollow breasts which feel great and a nice little bum !! :whistle:

Did not wait long for this doll to arrive and Paul was great through out the process and i can highly recommend Paul at Cloud Climax to anyone who is looking to buy a doll, he will look after you from start to finnish.
:thumbs_up:

These are the photos Paul sent me on Monday before shipping the doll to me.

More later

Thanks

:glou:

rgp3

Re: Meredith From Cloud Climax + SM Dolls

Post by rgp3 »

Stunningly beautiful woman!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

INFORMATIONS