cloudclimax.co.uk

Helpful with doll choice

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Ukdollguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Helpful with doll choice

Post by Ukdollguy »

Hi all;

Im new to the doll world and am looking to order my first girl from the very helpful cloudclimax people, ive been talking to paul whose been super helpful. Ive put a bit below about the girl im planning to order and wondered if anyone has any advice about pitfalls and things to look out for.

Link to eleanora..if ive done that right :whistle: https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/165-tpe-sex-doll/.

Ive gone for the hollow breast option.....that took some deliberation.....and the heat and voice option, standing feet, white skin colour and fixed vagina.

If anyone has any useful tips that would be appreciated. Not ordered yet but planning to soon

Many thanks :thumbs_up:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Helpful with doll choice

Post by Mr Franz »

Options are your preference, but I do have one caution. Please be aware, that doll weighs 32kg(70.55lbs) and that's likely not counting the head! No matter how fit you think you are, lifting and maneuvering something that heavy in such a soft and unbalanced package is not easy. Great looking doll and I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just pointing out something many fail to consider.....

Ukdollguy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Helpful with doll choice

Post by Ukdollguy »

Thanks for the pointer, will have a read on here to see if anyone has any good tips re moving doll easily.

INFORMATIONS