www.dolls-castle.com

New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Post by Stepford_CT »

dolls-castle wrote:Hi, Stepford,
I think what you said on here is not right and unfair, because
1, I am not your vendor,I haven't got any complaints from my customer, the only thing I got is praise;
2, it is also bad to the factory to spread such complaints by your own experience without evidence.
3,You should post your disappointment to another section owner whom you dealt with, cos I didn't disappoint you..If I did, I would repay you.

If I said something wrong, please correct me,

Thanks,

Miracle
I wasn't trying to be unfair and in no way was I complaining about Jinsan product. I was simply stating that I hoped that they took my comment into consideration when redesigning THEIR skeleton. In other words, learning from someone else's design flaw and therefore "building a better mouse trap".

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

dolls-castle wrote:Hi,Stepford,
Is your doll with a new skeleton when you ordered?

This is what the customer said to me and he bought this 168 doll from me:
I didn't get my doll from you. I was simply wanting to suggest taking my problem with my vendor's doll's skeleton design into account as you redesign your doll's skeleton. In no way was I criticizing your product and I apologize if I came across that way.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Stepford_CT wrote:

I didn't get my doll from you. I was simply wanting to suggest taking my problem with my vendor's doll's skeleton design into account as you redesign your doll's skeleton. In no way was I criticizing your product and I apologize if I came across that way.

Thank you for the respect.
I pose again the photos of the new skeleton for you, please shed light on the redesign you mentioned..

Sincerely;
Miracle
Attachments
New skeleton.jpg2.jpg
New skeleton.jpg2.jpg (132 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
New skeleton.jpg
New skeleton.jpg (116.45 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
comparison with old one.jpg
comparison with old one.jpg (118.74 KiB) Viewed 1879 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

dolls-castle wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:

Thank you for the respect.
I pose again the photos of the new skeleton for you, please shed light on the redesign you mentioned..

Sincerely;
Miracle
Have you considered any of these designs? Please reference pics below. I know some may need to be modified for the dolls, however, I think they can and will work.
fingers.jpg
fingers.jpg (26.34 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
hip.jpg
hip.jpg (28.61 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
knee.jpg
knee.jpg (38.88 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
knee2.jpg
knee2.jpg (91.84 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
shoulder.jpg
shoulder.jpg (15.41 KiB) Viewed 1865 times

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

swann wrote:
I'm not embarrassed. Everyone has eyes, but not everyone sees.

I didn't expect someone on this forum to go for a personal attack immediately. funny.

Out of curiosity, am I supposed to be embarrassed because I did not know these people were trannies immediately? Or am I supposed to be embarrassed because you disagree? It could be either one, since all you did was post a personal attack and no actual information.
It's not a personal attack. It's a request that you stop spouting crazy and off-topic conspiracy theories. This isn't the place for them.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

dollcopter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dollcopter »

I’m the owner of this doll, and wanted to give a big thank you to Dolls Castle for both having it made exactly the way I wanted, and having it completed and shipped in about a week, which was way faster than most vendors estimated at that time before the Chinese New Year.

I wrote a little bit about my experience so far and posted some photos of my own here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 62&t=97318

Since this is my first doll, I don’t really have anything to compare the skeleton to, but like I told Miracle, I was surprised at all the different ways the joints can move, and especially her upper body. They all seem sturdy so far, but then again, I’ve only had the doll for two weeks.

As for the head, I can see where some of you are coming from — It does have a few more masculine features, like a defined jaw line and somewhat prominent cheekbones. I wanted a face that looked a bit more mature and less typically “doll-like” (for lack of a better term). Having the actual doll, I don’t really see it as a transgender look, though. I think the close-up factory photos come closer to that than she does in real life. Either way, I think she looks stunning, so if that’s something I’m attracted to, then so be it :D

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, dollcopter,
Thank you and I am glad you are satisfied with the doll,I hope you will live together happily ever after..:-))

Enjoy honeymoon!

Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi,Stepford,
Thanks for the reference pics you showed me, they look like advanced skeleton in a robot..
I will have to convey your opinion to the factory along with those pictures.. and see what will happen.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Thanks for the reference pics you showed me, they look like advanced skeleton in a robot..
I will have to convey your opinion to the factory along with those pictures.. and see what will happen.
The knee can also be used for the elbow.

The pics of the hip, shoulder, and knee are surgical implants currently used on people.

swann

Post by swann »

It's not crazy and off-topic. It is completely related. Someone else said the doll face was "too tranny" on the first page and I just added some supplemental information.

If you like the face and consider yourself to be a heterosexual male, then you don't have to call someone else who points out that it is a tranny face like hollywood actresses have. It's just your personal taste.

I'm not calling you gay or anything.
Tomoe wrote:
swann wrote:
I'm not embarrassed. Everyone has eyes, but not everyone sees.

I didn't expect someone on this forum to go for a personal attack immediately. funny.

Out of curiosity, am I supposed to be embarrassed because I did not know these people were trannies immediately? Or am I supposed to be embarrassed because you disagree? It could be either one, since all you did was post a personal attack and no actual information.
It's not a personal attack. It's a request that you stop spouting crazy and off-topic conspiracy theories. This isn't the place for them.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dollcopter wrote:I’m the owner of this doll, and wanted to give a big thank you to Dolls Castle for both having it made exactly the way I wanted, and having it completed and shipped in about a week, which was way faster than most vendors estimated at that time before the Chinese New Year.
Miracle is a vendor who is Miracle in more than mere name

;-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Thank you, Haremlover, everybody is a miracle, a miracle of life! That is why I named myself.
What I want as a vendor is the satisfaction of my customers.

M.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Stepford_CT, those photos show components of something I would expect in a $10,000 doll.
Keep in mind Jinsan makes $1,500 dolls. I'm in full support of improving skeletons, but everyone wants a reasonable price too.

I've always had a fascination with robotics and the perfect robot sex dolls come with a price. If a robotic head costs $10,000 and we add an expensive Shadow Robot dexterous hand programmed to give an amazing hand job, the sex robot quickly is too expensive for the majority of the population.

I would like to see higher end dolls be produced by Jinsan and I think that will happen someday. Consumers love options and I think it would be great to see $1500 dolls and $3,000 dolls available from Jinsan.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Yes Robert!

Miracle you are a miracle!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Robert Lloyd wrote: I would like to see higher end dolls be produced by Jinsan and I think that will happen someday. Consumers love options and I think it would be great to see $1500 dolls and $3,000 dolls available from Jinsan.
Well that's happening apparently through Sam at WM with the RZRZN doll mysteriously lurking in the background. How near that's coming to fruition he's being rather cagey about but certainly possibly in the offing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS