www.dolls-castle.com

New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New skeleton in jinsan 168 doll

Post by Boobman »

swann wrote:Most A-list actresses are trannys, just really well done. If you are like me, a light bulb will go off above your head and you will say, "Ah, no wonder I never liked masturbating to them."
No Way on most A actresses being trans.

swann

Post by swann »

a couple of the more obvious ones.

emma watson
download.jpg
download.jpg (6.72 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
cate blanchet
10-cate-blanchett-thor.w1200.h630.jpg
10-cate-blanchett-thor.w1200.h630.jpg (236.12 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

swann

Post by swann »

The new star wars girl in the movie that makes luke skywalker a weak bitch.
rey-comment-ridley-main.jpg
rey-comment-ridley-main.jpg (56.64 KiB) Viewed 1223 times

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Like others I was thinking there would be pictures of the skeleton. Would be nice to check that out. Skeleton tech and design is so important to dolls for everything from posing to durability.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

MannyCan wrote:Like others I was thinking there would be pictures of the skeleton. Would be nice to check that out. Skeleton tech and design is so important to dolls for everything from posing to durability.

I actually did in this thread, please see the photos of the new skeleton:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 62&t=92987
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I think it's really fortunate for everyone that Miracle has such a close connection to the Jinsan factory.
She can walk in and take pics and talk to the factory boss. That's a huge benefit to TDF.

Jinsan or WM could hire someone to read the forums and report back to them, but a motivated party is always better.
On her own, Miracle reads what TDF members want and communicates their ideas to Jinsan.

When I hire people, I look for three main things.
1. Honor/integrity
2. Passion/motivation
3. Technical ability/aptitude

If someone is dishonest it's only a matter of time before they steal all supplies and tools.
if someone isn't passionate they'll quit pretty quickly.
Skills can be trained, but having good aptitute helps a ton.

I suffer from degenerative disc disease in my spine. I'll admit some days I only have motivation to stay in bed because I'm in so much pain. I'm always hopeful for advances in stem cell technology to repair my spine. Curiously I feel better now than I did 20 years ago as I had to learn there were no shortcuts to physical therapy and I just had to put my time in. Before my back injury I was this nonstop workhorse with zero sympathy for anyone who couldn't keep up with me. I'm a little more sympathetic to everyone now.

So let's look at what Miracle's done. She has the three great skill sets I look for.
She has passion to go into meet with Jinsan and tell them what we want as TDF members. She has technical ability to understand the dolls and communicate with the factory about the products members want. Miracle has identified how she can be a bridge between a factory and the TDF. I think that's awesome.

I'd still like Jinsan to consider a few things:
=================================
1. Why not make both TPE and silicone? They have a big factory
2. Why not make a starter doll? Why not make a small, lightweight plastic skeleton doll called the "Jinsan starter doll." It would be a doll to let someone get started at a smaller price point and less expensive materials to get a feel for being a doll owner.
3. Why not make low end and high end dolls? Why not make less expensive TPE dolls and more expensive silicone dolls? Why not offer more build your own doll inside and out options? Choose your skeleton (plastic, less expensive wire, high quality steel with quality fingers), choose your materials, etc.

I have a feeling Jinsan might tell me "Hey we are just the factory. If you want to bring us designs we will make them. Feel free to design your own prototypes, skeletons, materials, molds and we will start building for you like we do for WM, YL, and OR."

I worked for a corporation where I identified some areas to improve things in systems engineering and they said, "These are all great ideas. You are now the computer operations manager. You are on call 24x7x365 to support all countries and you are in charge of all systems. Welcome to your 90 hour work week. I said, "Oh...didn't see that coming..." Maybe should have kept my mouth shut...

And finally...that head does look a little transgender...I think the head is the least important thing on the doll to be honest. Until it has lips that can kiss back I don't really care too much. Do quality heads that can kiss back at a low price point exist?

And there's nothing wrong with a transgender appearance in case anyone was wondering...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I should add regarding the above that I have nothing against transgender people. Far from it. One of my friends from the UK forum had a horrible life as a man and changed into a woman with much success.

My comment might be more related to cross dressers, or ladyboys, the point being that they often use makeup to find a self image more feminine than a woman has to naturally.

In regard to talking with the boss, one of the big game changers with Jinsan dolls would be to get the anal entry right. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1269822 is the thread for this. Currently Jinsan dolls have the anal entry placed not far off where it should be, but in a direction parallel to the vagina rather than straight towards the radius of the curve of the bottom. The result is that the passage is too near to parallel with the bum crack and the entry is often torn as a result. This is something we see commonly on the forums.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Haremlover,
I know your friend and am glad to hear she is well. Please say hello to her. :)

OK, I have got one more thing to talk to the factory.
I like to collect informations.

Thanks
Miracle

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

swann wrote:Most A-list actresses are trannys, just really well done. If you are like me, a light bulb will go off above your head and you will say, "Ah, no wonder I never liked masturbating to them."
Stop embarrassing yourself please.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dolls-castle wrote:Hi, Haremlover,
I know your friend and am glad to hear she is well. Please say hello to her. :)
Oh ghosh! Of course - and that's how you and I came to know each other too of course. How life weaves a tangled web.

Best wishes

Harem

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Stepford_CT wrote:I hope you redesigned the joints. I've gone through hell trying to fix my doll's broken hip. Jeff got me the u-joint (actually got me two) and after using Loctite AND JB Weld, the nut is still loose even though I torqued it down tight before they set. I used the Loctite; it didn't hold and then I went to JB and it didn't hold either.

The problem was the u-joint bolt broke at the head and major surgery was required to replace it. I have seen 6YE's skeleton which is the number one reason my next doll will be from them.

Hi,Stepford,
Is your doll with a new skeleton when you ordered?

This is what the customer said to me and he bought this 168 doll from me:

"Hi Miracle,

I was surprised by how many ways the skeleton can move, and now that I have learned how each joint works, it's very easy to do a lot of different poses. At first I was a little worried of using too much force, but it can definitely tolerate some pressure. Of course, since it's my first doll, I don't know how it is compared to older skeletons."

This is the doll in the photo, more will follow by him soon.
Attachments
base_download_att.jpg
base_download_att.jpg (228.02 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Stepford,
I think what you said on here is not right and unfair, because
1, I am not your vendor,I haven't got any complaints from my customer, the only thing I got is praise;
2, it is also bad to the factory to spread such complaints by your own experience without evidence.
3,You should post your disappointment to another section owner whom you dealt with, cos I didn't disappoint you..If I did, I would repay you.

If I said something wrong, please correct me,

Thanks,

Miracle

swann

Post by swann »

Tomoe wrote:
Stop embarrassing yourself please.

I'm not embarrassed. Everyone has eyes, but not everyone sees.

I didn't expect someone on this forum to go for a personal attack immediately. funny.

Out of curiosity, am I supposed to be embarrassed because I did not know these people were trannies immediately? Or am I supposed to be embarrassed because you disagree? It could be either one, since all you did was post a personal attack and no actual information.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

swann wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQQjmBVaA30

If you don't want to be shown the truth about hollywood 'actresses', don't watch the above video.
:haha4: Made my day.

I have actually hooked up with one of those so called A list Actresses in that video who are allegedly a transgender woman, many years ago, and I can tell you for a fact....

The motor was original factory fit, all self lubricating, no aftermarket work at all, the only modification was the shaved heads, performance distributor and the headlights had been upgraded from factory.
JA JA.jpg
JA JA.jpg (248.43 KiB) Viewed 1157 times
All female mate.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Don't worry - all publicity is good publicity.

The new movements of the new skeleton are those that DS has been doing for years and the reason why many are enthusiastic about that brand. Copying is the best form of flattery . . . and adoption by Jinsan will enable many to enjoy the realism more.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS