www.dolls-castle.com

My Muse WM 148 - new model with huge boobs by Dolls Castle

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My Muse WM 148 - new model with huge boobs by Dolls Castle

Post by wiolait »

Hello everyone.
On February 6th, one day in advance of the courier delivery program, my Muse arrived! For those who do not know, my Muse is a WM 148 - new model with huge boobs, bought at the Dolls Castle store. The personalization of the doll was personally supervised by Miracle, to whom I would like to express my gratitude for his professionalism, his patience, his kindness, his seriousness and his punctuality. My judgment on Miracle is not exaggerated because in the past I had two disappointing experiences with two important doll shops. He took care of my purchase constantly from my first mail to the delivery of the doll at my house. I can assure you that he is an extraordinary person and deserves all my appreciation because the purchase of a doll is an event that is always accompanied by negative factors such as doubts, uncertainties and second thoughts. Therefore, having a continuous and professional assistance helps to live the wait with more serenity. The box has come in good condition, without holes or obvious dents, a sign that the courier has also worked well. Inside the objects had been well arranged and everything was perfectly in place. But what struck me most was the huge breasts of the doll that could not go unnoticed.
DSCN2217.jpg
DSCN2217.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
DSCN2218 - Copia.jpg
DSCN2218 - Copia.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
DSCN2221 - Copia.jpg
DSCN2221 - Copia.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
The doll has two heads, 53 and 56, and four wigs. The 56 head has been personalized by Miracle at my request. I wanted both heads with blue eyes for personal reasons. The doll came to me at a time when I was very busy with work, so I still could not take some pictures of the doll as it is out of the box. I can only say that the beauty of this doll has exceeded my expectations because the photos can not show its real beauty.
I hope soon to introduce you to my Muse.
Best regards to all of you and a treat to your kind dolls.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: My Muse WM 148 - new model with huge boobs by Dolls Cast

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello wiolait,

Congratulations on your purchase, great choice. :thumbs_up:
wiolait wrote:But what struck me most was the huge breasts of the doll that could not go unnoticed.
This is the first thing I noticed myself when I opened my box. I suppose she will often have to say « Look at my eyes when I am talking to you! »
wiolait wrote:I hope soon to introduce you to my Muse.
I can’t wait to see some pictures of your lady.

As a side note. Did your box has a wooden plate at one end, where the neck is? Just curious.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

VonRubber wrote:Hello wiolait,

Congratulations on your purchase, great choice. :thumbs_up:
wiolait wrote:But what struck me most was the huge breasts of the doll that could not go unnoticed.
This is the first thing I noticed myself when I opened my box. I suppose she will often have to say « Look at my eyes when I am talking to you! »
wiolait wrote:I hope soon to introduce you to my Muse.
I can’t wait to see some pictures of your lady.

As a side note. Did your box has a wooden plate at one end, where the neck is? Just curious.

Von Rubber
Hello Von Rubber, your positive judgment on my choice is very important for me. Thank you.
It's true, when I stand in front of her and look her in the face, my gaze falls down on her breast as if attracted by a magnet, it's impossible to resist him, but like all sensitive women, she does not just want sex.
Soon I will post pictures of her. As I said, the photos can not prove its real beauty because watching this doll activates a natural emotional involvement.
No, there was no wood protection on the side of the neck. Maybe I was lucky!
I will tell you more about her when I will post the pictures.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations! Sounds like you're getting along well and satisfied in all ways.

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

stones wrote:Congratulations! Sounds like you're getting along well and satisfied in all ways.
Thanks stones, in fact it is the right doll for me. I have inspected her thoroughly without finding any flaws in relation to how the doll is advertised. The TPE is of excellent quality and does not give off unpleasant odor, the color of the skin is delicate. The breasts are impressive and have an incredibly beautiful and natural shape. The breast is not hard and still like some dolls, it sways when the doll moves and obeys gravity, always assuming a natural position, just like the breasts of a real woman. This slow swaying, its shape and the large protruding areolas make me literally lose my mind.
I say this to make it clear that if a doll is well done, she can also arouse emotions. It's not just three shabby holes.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Looks like an excellent choice. Kind of a new concept so slim and so stacked. When you get to taking some pictures could you do one with a CD on the upper stomach area of the torso so I can get a sense of the relative size of the breast. They look huge but I am aware the doll is very tiny. That would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Hi all gentlemen doll lovers. Today I managed to have a couple of hours of free time to take some pictures. Obviously this is not a photo shoot but only a few photos taken at home. I deliberately avoided photographing the naked doll because the internet is full of these photos and you all know it. Instead I preferred to highlight the beauty and femininity of this doll lingering on the breast and on the face.
@ Mcupplease
Here is the picture you asked me. Obviously we talk about a doll of 148 cm, not a 110 cm where even a cup D looks huge. However, that breast on a real woman of this size would be really impressive, make proportions with her head.
Good vision to all, I later have an "imposing" commitment.
DSCN2222.JPG
DSCN2222.JPG (339.29 KiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2227.JPG
DSCN2227.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2228.JPG
DSCN2228.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2229.JPG
DSCN2229.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2230.JPG
DSCN2230.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2233.JPG
DSCN2233.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2236.JPG
DSCN2236.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2237.JPG
DSCN2237.JPG (1.57 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2238.JPG
DSCN2238.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 4172 times
DSCN2240.JPG
DSCN2240.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 4172 times

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Awesome! Big congratulations. She has become my favorite big breast doll to dream about. While I still love the the OR156H, her lower weight and those nipples put her on top. Hope to see more of her in some sexy outfits, like sheer lingerie.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing!

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Gundam wrote:Awesome! Big congratulations. She has become my favorite big breast doll to dream about. While I still love the the OR156H, her lower weight and those nipples put her on top. Hope to see more of her in some sexy outfits, like sheer lingerie.

Best wishes and thanks for sharing!
Thanks to you, Gundam. Yes, I already have some lingerie waiting just to be worn. As soon as I have time to do it, I will share with you the sexy side of my Muse.
But the architect of all this, that is the artist, where is he? Maybe you'll be enjoying Chinese New Year.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm not a fan of giant boobs, but I love the WM sculpted heads. They are all so beautiful.

Your pronouns identified Miracle as a man. Is Miracle a man or a woman?

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

WOW! Those tits are so huge! A very nice looking doll.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello wiolait,

Niiiiiiiice! 8O :lol:

I like how the low angle of most photos emphasize the perfect shape of the boobs. :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Tittytanic! TitsAhoy! Tittyliscious!

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Robert Lloyd wrote:I'm not a fan of giant boobs, but I love the WM sculpted heads. They are all so beautiful.

Your pronouns identified Miracle as a man. Is Miracle a man or a woman?
Hello Robert Lloyd. Everyone has a passion, I have one for the tits.
Your doll has a lovely little ass, I've already written it.
Also I have often wondered if M. is a man or a woman. If M. was a woman I would like it all for me!

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

VonRubber wrote:Hello wiolait,

Niiiiiiiice! 8O :lol:

I like how the low angle of most photos emphasize the perfect shape of the boobs. :thumbs_up:

Von Rubber
Thanks Von. You are an expert and your every compliment is a source of pride for me. But we try to best show what others have done with their mastery.

INFORMATIONS