www.dolls-castle.com

My Muse WM 148 - new model with huge boobs by Dolls Castle

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My Muse WM 148 - new model with huge boobs by Dolls Cast

Post by LJ69 »

Very sexy and beautiful doll - for you information, Miracle from Dolls Castle is actually a female. She is very professional and wonderful to deal with.

Regards
LJ69

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

wiolait wrote:
Robert Lloyd wrote:I'm not a fan of giant boobs, but I love the WM sculpted heads. They are all so beautiful.

Your pronouns identified Miracle as a man. Is Miracle a man or a woman?
Hello Robert Lloyd. Everyone has a passion, I have one for the tits.
Your doll has a lovely little ass, I've already written it.
Also I have often wondered if M. is a man or a woman. If M. was a woman I would like it all for me!
Hi, wiolait,
My gratitude for your satisfaction with my work and for your praise..
For me, it is also a happy journey working with you for your beloved Muse, especially when your Muse turns out such a beauty!

As for my gender, you may guess from what I have done on your doll---good at makeup, very patient, and very soft words...etc.
Oh, men can be like these as well..

Greetings to your double-headed Muse :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LJ69 wrote:Very sexy and beautiful doll - for you information, Miracle from Dolls Castle is actually a female. She is very professional and wonderful to deal with.

Regards
LJ69

Hi, LJ69,
Thanks for revealing something about me..
I always do my best for my customers.
Thanks for the trust..

Miracle

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I can usually discern a gender from someone's writing style and I always assumed Miracle is a woman.
When someone started referring to Miracle as a man I was definitely confused so I wanted to clarify.

If the majority of women in the world were like Miracle, we wouldn't need dolls. She is a class act.
I've said several times the only reason I even started looking at dolls is that it's really hard to find quality girls. Many that I meet are on drugs, mean, bitchy, dishonest, disloyal, and not anyone I'd want to be with. If there were an abundance of quality girls out there I wouldn't be on this forum.

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

The makeup was your doing Miracle? Outstanding job :)
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Robert Lloyd wrote:I can usually discern a gender from someone's writing style and I always assumed Miracle is a woman.
When someone started referring to Miracle as a man I was definitely confused so I wanted to clarify.

If the majority of women in the world were like Miracle, we wouldn't need dolls. She is a class act.
I've said several times the only reason I even started looking at dolls is that it's really hard to find quality girls. Many that I meet are on drugs, mean, bitchy, dishonest, disloyal, and not anyone I'd want to be with. If there were an abundance of quality girls out there I wouldn't be on this forum.

Hi,Robert LIoyd,
You are so smart to figure out a gender by someone's writing..
I am flattered that you have such nice words to me.
Like I said, what I have done for customer is what I should do.

I was once asked by a member on TDF: why, you, as a woman, like to sell dolls? That is men's job. I told him that because I understand that men are searching dolls for natural needs. and doll is good for men's psychological health.
So if men are happy then women would be happy too.
And then men and women would learn how to build up a healthy and long-term relationship.
Am I right? :)

Gratefully,
Miracle

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LoversJD wrote:The makeup was your doing Miracle? Outstanding job :)
Hi, LoversJD,
I went to the factory twice, first time for the body and head 53. wiolait just wanted the nomal style for the head 53.
and then he wanted an extra head 56 and a special makeup same with the photo he showed me.
So I have to go to the factory again when the head was made and did the makeup.. It was almost 90% similarity with the photo..
He was pleased.. :)

I have spoken to the boss of sanhui, will pm you about it..

Thanks;
Miracle

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Thanks for the pics. We'll done! One would think with those breasts, the manufacturer would pack & isolate them more so they wouldn't flop around during the flight over and rock the airplane.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Hello to all,
Excuse me if my English is not perfect and can generate some misunderstanding. I write the English of beginners, I add something in Italian and then I get help from google translator, I do not know if this is enough.
Somewhere I wrote that dolls can not be considered just three squalid holes where to put something. Horrible mortifying junk of the male gender, such as inflatable dolls. This is my opinion, then everyone uses them and treats them at will. I think that when these dolls become more interactive (I do not mean very expensive robots), emotional involvement can also be achieved. I say this because the actual dolls influence only two of the 5 senses: sight and touch, the latter still only partially. Therefore greater interactivity would bring an advantage to those who buy dolls not only for natural needs or who also seek emotional involvement. No man likes to make love with an emotionally detached woman.
Meanwhile, I notice a better quality of some dolls currently on the market, thanks to the work of designers and people, like Miracle, who work to make our dolls attractive, unique and fascinating. :idea:

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Thank you wiolait, as long as you are happy, I am happy.. :)

I look forward to seeing more photos of your Muse.

Cheers,
Miracle

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

dolls-castle wrote:Thank you wiolait, as long as you are happy, I am happy.. :)

I look forward to seeing more photos of your Muse.

Cheers,
Miracle
As much as I can commit myself, my happiness does not depend only on me.. :)

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

If you have 2 dolls the do this photo!

wiolait
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wiolait »

Tybalt wrote:If you have 2 dolls the do this photo!
Hi Tybalt, if you are referring to the photos I put in the post, the doll is unique but has two heads .... but not like dragons. :D

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, wiolait
We are expecting more photos of your Muse!
Please share with us.... :angel:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

wiolait wrote:Hello to all,
Excuse me if my English is not perfect and can generate some misunderstanding. I write the English of beginners, I add something in Italian and then I get help from google translator, I do not know if this is enough.
Somewhere I wrote that dolls can not be considered just three squalid holes where to put something. Horrible mortifying junk of the male gender, such as inflatable dolls. This is my opinion, then everyone uses them and treats them at will. I think that when these dolls become more interactive (I do not mean very expensive robots), emotional involvement can also be achieved. I say this because the actual dolls influence only two of the 5 senses: sight and touch, the latter still only partially. Therefore greater interactivity would bring an advantage to those who buy dolls not only for natural needs or who also seek emotional involvement. No man likes to make love with an emotionally detached woman.
Meanwhile, I notice a better quality of some dolls currently on the market, thanks to the work of designers and people, like Miracle, who work to make our dolls attractive, unique and fascinating. :idea:
Computer translators aren't very good. I used to have some Spanish speaking clients that could speak a little English and my human translators would constantly have to give me feedback. It seems certain English idioms I used were highly offensive to Hispanics and I had no idea. Amongst native English speakers they weren't offensive idioms at all. One of the employees in the office used a google translator to translate all of her e-mails to me. She'd write them in Spanish and then use google to translate. Honestly, I had no idea what she meant to say most of the time. The Google translator is pretty poor. Actually, all of the online translators are pretty bad. We'd laugh pretty hard every day at Google's translations.

You should always put a disclaimer that what you are writing is a Google translation :)

INFORMATIONS