www.dolls-castle.com

Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head 002

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head

Post by samara78 »

Seat her upright shoulders level. The side to side as far as i knows is under the forward backward motion.

Having set her sitting straight up. Powder the neck and head, then join them. You need the weight and height of head for leverage to move it. You can the sides forehead and back of head for leverageb to move the neck. It will be very tight for a while
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Samara, thank you. I happened to figure that out five minutes before your post. I didn't powder though and the silicone seemed to catch. But I quickly recognized I simply didn't have the hand strength to adjust the neck when the head wasn't on. Once the head is attached it's super easy to move the neck. I have huge arms and I'm really strong. Very few people on the planet could be capable of moving the neck bolt without the head attached.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Endless War wrote:but enough about that. Enjoy the honeymoon, follow the day1/day2 guides,i]Carpe Noctem[/i]
where are day 1 and day 2 guides for sanhui? I got her head on and her wig. She looks very real...The realism creeps me out a little. I think it's the uncanny valley concept.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! Glad she got to you ok and glad you like her.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Slivergill31
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Slivergill31 »

Well all i can say is don't have to much fun :lol:

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Here is a picture of the doll in the box. The neck got shifted during transit.
full body showing neck to side.jpg
full body showing neck to side.jpg (965.33 KiB) Viewed 722 times
The head is stored between the legs in the shipping box.
head in box.jpg
head in box.jpg (987.41 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Here is the first time setting her up. I attached the head and wig. The neck has quite a bit of rotation shoulder to shoulder and front to back. The back is incredibly flexible too (far more flexible than my injured back) :) The crease in the stomach is from the soft stomach upgrade. If she's hunched forward the crease shows. If I bend her backwards two inches the stomach looks smooth.
first doll set up.jpg
first doll set up.jpg (593.66 KiB) Viewed 722 times
Even though she's a 145 CM doll, the legs seem really long to me in comparison to the torso. The pictures don't offer perspective, but her torso is really narrow.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is lookin good! :thumbs_up:
I didn't get soft stomach option but Eves tummy is pretty soft anyway. She gets a tiny crease when she hunched forward as well. Personally, I kinda like that realism.

Have you thought of a name for her yet?
I wonder what textured skin feels like. That option wasn't available yet when I got my lady.

As I said before, if you have any questions or thoughts you want to share, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your new lady.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Hi, Robert Lloyds,
You have done well on your doll, she looks so vivid and pretty..
I am grateful to your trust and praise on me..

Enjoy your Honeymoon!

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Miracle, thank you. You are a very good person and you have a lot of patience to deal with new doll owners like me :) I didn't realize there would be so many little things to learn about with these dolls, but every day I get a little wiser.

I am curious about something if you know the answer. On a percentage basis, how much of the dolls weight is the metal skeleton and how much of the weight comes from the silicone? I'd love to be able to visit each doll factory someday to see how these dolls are made. I've always been fascinated by product manufacturing.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Some of you have asked some questions about the textured skin. I need to let everyone know I'm color blind. I'm not fully color blind, but am color deficient. I can see all basic, pure colors. However, sometimes a color will be 60% red and 40% green. A person with normal vision will see red and I might see green. I forgot that my color blindness also affects my texture vision. My doctor told me most of you see the world as a very textured place, but I do not. As such, I can't really tell the difference between the textured skin on the body and the non textured skin on the head. I completely forgot about this problem when I ordered the doll.

A company called Enchroma told me they have the glasses that would correct my color vision and restore texture to my sight as well, but I honestly really don't care to spend the money on them right now.

Anyway, sorry I can't be more helpful. Poor color vision is the least of my problems as far as I'm concerned.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Robert Lloyd wrote:Miracle, thank you. You are a very good person and you have a lot of patience to deal with new doll owners like me :) I didn't realize there would be so many little things to learn about with these dolls, but every day I get a little wiser.

I am curious about something if you know the answer. On a percentage basis, how much of the dolls weight is the metal skeleton and how much of the weight comes from the silicone? I'd love to be able to visit each doll factory someday to see how these dolls are made. I've always been fascinated by product manufacturing.
Thank you , you are a nice customer..
I would be glad to be your interpreter when you come to those factories in China someday. :)

As for the percentage basis, it is aobut one-forth, but it will change a little upon the size of the doll. Say, if a doll weighs 30KG, the skeleton would be about 7KG..

Miracle

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

She is very beautiful Robert! Sanhui have some nice scaled down models too - 118 has textures skin too. They have a 98cm and even smaller :)
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

LoversJD wrote:She is very beautiful Robert! Sanhui have some nice scaled down models too - 118 has textures skin too. They have a 98cm and even smaller :)
Yes, you are right..
I can get any size doll for customers with a fast procedure.

Sincerely;

Miracle

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Miracle can make it happen fast. She is not kidding there. I had a tight deadline last year as i was going to be working away and from start to deliverd it was less then 2 weeks. Thoroughly impressed and would recomend her to anyone. Looking forward to being able to order through her again in the near fututre

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Miracle sure does come with high recommendations. Robert also told me about his experience too.

I have pm'd her because I wanted a Sanhui doll before and sent them an email order. The email I sent included details of an order and requesting for a PayPal invoice - I did not get a reply.
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS