www.dolls-castle.com

Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head 002

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head

Post by dolls-castle »

optical delusion wrote:Miracle can make it happen fast. She is not kidding there. I had a tight deadline last year as i was going to be working away and from start to deliverd it was less then 2 weeks. Thoroughly impressed and would recomend her to anyone. Looking forward to being able to order through her again in the near fututre
Thank you,optical delution.. I didn't forget what we have done together for your doll..
I would like to work for you again as long as you are ready. :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Robert Lloyd's First Doll--Sanhui 145 CM Pink Skin Head

Post by dolls-castle »

LoversJD wrote:Miracle sure does come with high recommendations. Robert also told me about his experience too.

I have pm'd her because I wanted a Sanhui doll before and sent them an email order. The email I sent included details of an order and requesting for a PayPal invoice - I did not get a reply.
Hi,LoversJD,
I will get back to you as soon as possible after I talk to the boss tmrw.
I am sorry to hear that sanhui didn't reply you, maybe the rep went back home for holiday..
I will take good care of you. :)

Miracle
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

INFORMATIONS