www.dolls-castle.com

WM 148--new model with huge boobs!

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: WM 148--new model with huge boobs!

Post by Babel99 »

Where is the weight saving!? I dont really get how a doll so stacked would weight only 29 kg !!?? I have the YL148, which is the same height as this one, looks way thinner, and is 32 kg.

Sure 100% that it is 29kg!? The firt post says 29 followed by some chinese letters, would it be a typo?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Babel99 wrote:Where is the weight saving!? I dont really get how a doll so stacked would weight only 29 kg !!?? I have the YL148, which is the same height as this one, looks way thinner, and is 32 kg.

Sure 100% that it is 29kg!? The firt post says 29 followed by some chinese letters, would it be a typo?
It is because the thigh of the doll is not very thick, so it weights less..

Where is Chinese letters? I didn't see.. Can you show me? So I can correct it if something wrong there..

Thanks
DC
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

dolls-castle wrote:
Babel99 wrote:Where is the weight saving!? I dont really get how a doll so stacked would weight only 29 kg !!?? I have the YL148, which is the same height as this one, looks way thinner, and is 32 kg.

It is because the thigh of the doll is not very thick, so it weights less..

Where is Chinese letters? I didn't see.. Can you show me? So I can correct it if something wrong there..

Thanks
DC
Look in exactly your second post in this thread. It is described as this (did a copy/paste):

Height:148cm
Shoulder:32cm
Breast:94cm
Waist:50cm
Hip:80cm
Length of legs:67cm
Length of Arms:59cm
Feet:21.5cm
Net weight:29公斤。

Ho and good new about her weight, I am impressed!
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

Ok, I see,thank you babel99, but it was on the second post that I didn't pay attention to. Sorry for that.
Yes, it is 29KG!

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

Hey there, here is the exact model with the same head!!
LOVE her!!! she is amazing! WM Did a incredible job!

AND dont forget that she has the new SHRUG shoulders. (up-down articulating)
Attachments
20150102_055124.jpg
20150102_055124.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2504 times

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

20150102_043037.jpg
20150102_043037.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 2502 times

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

This doll is so gorgeous! Nice pics of her EBmoist.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

EBmoist wrote:Hey there, here is the exact model with the same head!!
LOVE her!!! she is amazing! WM Did a incredible job!

AND dont forget that she has the new SHRUG shoulders. (up-down articulating)
Very nice photos! :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

This doll is without any doubt one of the most amazingly sexy big breasted dolls ever produced. She is just at the minimum height that you still can believe you are will a real-life organic woman, has beautifully shaped breasts, has a slim body and slim/medium ass which is perfect for those of us who are looking for super busty but do not really care much about the ass ie lovers of 'super-stacked slim' women. And (unlike every other super large breasted doll) she is under 30kgs which means that she can actually be moved around without having to go to the chiropractor after each session!

I would like to do some comparisons for any of those people 'sitting on the fence' trying to decide if they want to buy this doll...... BTW the only reason why I have not already purchased this doll is due to living with other people (who do not know about the dolls) and already having accumulated SEVEN dolls in only 1.5 years..... otherwise she would have been purchased on the first day that I saw her....she is simply that good.....

She is in many ways, the smaller lighter version of the magnificent Sanhui165R Cup ie super stacked with slim waist/hips/ass. Her breasts are super interesting as they do have a little bit of similarities to the original 'pioneer of super stacked' TPE Queens, namely the WM165K, which started the whole TPE huge breasted explosion. But as much as many of us love the WM165K, the breasts do hang down a lot and this is not everyone's cup of tea.

This new WM148L takes the best bits of many of the super busty dolls:

The (slightly) torpedo style of the WM165K but the new girl is more of a compromise between the torpedo and the more regular shape breasts and is vastly sexier then the WM165K.

The slim and super sexy waist of the amazingly hot WM152H.

The magnificent breast fullness and BBW qualities of dolls like the (almost perfect) OR162i and YL160J dolls.

Then they put on a set of hips and ASS that are reasonably petite (like the Sanhui165R) but also still has enough "MEAT" on the bones to satisfy lovers of curvy women. If you have a close look at the ass design she is still somewhat curvy so basically, curvy enough to satisfy the booty lovers but also tight/petite enough to appeal to the 'slim and stacked' lovers.

Somehow the manufacturers have pulled off an almost perfect balance of everything with this doll.

With the WM165K people complained about her skinny arms and tiny/skinny ass, and also that her breasts hung down too much. Also that her legs were too long and too skinny. The WM148L solves this problem with a bit more meat on the ass and slightly thicker arms and legs and of course the legs are much shorter. I have taken over 9000 photos and videos of the WM165K so you can trust that I know this doll pretty well. :)

Lots of people LOVED the WM152H - this doll is a classic and one of the sexiest dolls EVER created, she is basically the TPE version of the magnificent Boy Toy 4 Solana doll from real doll (except she is 1/4 of the price) The combination of large breasts, super slim waist and super PHAT curvy ass was a total dream to look at.... heavenly design...BUT... many people have said that she is too heavy for them (due to that huge PHAT ass). This new 148L solves that weight issue by being only 29kgs but still looking hot and curvy. Also, as magnificent as the WM152H is, ultimately the breasts are actually TOO SMALL to properly satisfy those of us who WORSHIP huge breasts. So the WM152H is the PERFECT doll visually but the new 148L is 8kgs lighter and has much bigger breasts....once again, a perfect balance for big breast lovers.

In my opinion the two virtually perfect BBW dolls are the amazing OR162i from ORdolls and the all time classic YL160J (YL dolls) These two dolls are as close to the perfect balance of huge breasts, medium waist and perfect curvy hips/ass.

I have only owned the OR162i since June 2017 (ie 7 months) and I have already taken over 8,000 photos of this BBW GODDESS - for lovers of curvy natural breasts and ass this doll is perfection.......... but the fat bitch weighs 43kgs - God Damn it! Good luck to a first-time doll owner trying to lift 43kgs. Super sexy but not for the feint of heart. If you can handle her she is simply magnificent.

Now the masterpiece of creation, namely the YL160J is (in my opinion) the absolutely SEXIEST BBW DOLL EVER CREATED. The breasts are perfection (although possibly not big enough for lovers of crazy huge breasts) and the medium sized waist and that incredibly HUGE BBW ASS is simply heaven for lovers of HUGE asses. Take a look at this ass on some of the promotional website pictures. Words can barely describe how amazing the curves are on this doll. The doll is nearly 1.5 years old and still (IMO) is the best value and sexiest doll ever created. Problem is (as with ALL big breast/big ass dolls) is the weight - 39kgs! This is lighter than virtually any of the other (truly) BBW dolls, but still 39kgs is pretty tough to handle unless you are quite strong and/or a experience doll person.

The Sanhui 165R is the PERFECT doll if you want a super stacked and slim lady, a magnificent design.... BUT...(there is always a BUT....) 37kgs (from memory), very limited number of faces, and most of the faces look very similar so no scope for much variety. Also in my opinion, the faces are all very young looking (ie 20-23) which is OK but does not give any scope for much in the way of variety and also does NOT accomodate those gentlemen who are looking for a more mature face. But without a doubt, the biggest problem is for those that want to 'mix and match' their bodies and faces. For me now I have 7 bodies and 23 faces (all in the same "NATURAL" skin tone) with in effect, means that I have 161 different girlfriends (face/body combos) to choose from. Now that is what I call variety! :multi:

Now you can get an adapter which allows the regular 'Jinsan' faces (WM OR YL etc) to fit onto the Sanhui body - BIG PROBLEM - TPE and SILCONE to not mix well so if you do buy the Silicone Sanhui and use the TPE faces then you have to put something in between the neck/face so that they never come into contact.... possible but not highly practical or safe/reliable.... forget to take the head off after a heavy sex session and next morning wake up to a melted head and neck connection..... not good....... Once again, if it was not for this factor then the Sanhui165R would already be in my collection as she is super sexy and stacked.

So for any of you that are looking at purchasing a new doll and you love super large breasts, you simply owe it to yourself to give HUGE consideration to making the WM148L your next lady. WM have seemed to have taken the best bits of the major hot super busty dolls and packaged her into a super hybrid of all of the best things in the super busty dolls market.

I would actually go as far to say that IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE (IE 1ST TIME BUYER) AND YOU ARE A LOVER OF SUPER HUGE BREASTS - STOP LOOKING ANY FURTHER! This doll has EVERYTHING you are looking for - super huge tits, enough meat on the ass to squeeze, super lightweight at only 29kgs (this is still not particularly light BUT compared to the other super busty dolls she is a lightweight spinner) and if you would like to mix and match different heads then she is perfect.

One day in the future the companies will probably introduce some form of weight reduction technology but until this time, anyone looking for a super busty doll that is actually light enough to move comfortably there is no need to bother looking any further:

The only thing left to do is work out how much you can spend, get as many faces as you can afford ie do NOT buy only 1 face. The only possible reason to get only 1 face is if you want to have a proper 'relationship' with your lady ie this dolls is going to be your 'life partner' 'wife' etc. If you are simply wanting a beautiful plaything then TRUST ME and buy at least 3 faces with your doll (more if you can afford it).

It is simple maths.... 1 doll / 1 face at $1800 = equals $1800 per girlfriend
1 doll / 2 faces at $2200 = equals $1100 per girlfriend
1 doll / 3 faces at $2600 = equals $867 per girlfriend

Please, if you are a newbie, take my word on this, you will want to send me a PM of gratitude when you realise that for a tiny bit more money, you can now have 3 girlfriends instead of just the one.........believe me on this........... this is NOT a time to be fruggle and stingy with your money.... it will be vastly better to wait an extra 1-3 months to save the money for the extra faces (and some high quality wigs) Also there is more chance of getting a discounted price if you buy more products in the same order.

So my fellow super busty doll lovers, work out which 3 (or more) faces you want, contact Miracle from Dolls Castle, and make your purchase.

Please note that Miracle (a lady) is well known in the industry for having the utmost level of integrity, buying a doll from her is like becoming part of her 'family' she takes your customer satisfaction very seriously and regularly goes to the factories to ensure top quality and service.

Miracle can also provide your doll faces with unique custom make-up and if you decide that you prefer a different doll (ie not the WM148L) then she has a whole range of products available and can get you most dolls, even if they are not listed on her website.

Don't hesitate - contact her and she will take great care of you.

Also - for those wanting a SUPER busty full sized goddess, the OR162i is thoroughly recommended (assuming you can handle the 43kgs) to see this doll in person is like witnessing big bust paradise. For those wanting a slimmer, less busty lady, I also have (and can highly recommend) the OR156Gcup from OR dolls.... a super-model body with perfect medium/large breasts and medium sized hips/ass. Simply a magnificent all-rounder doll, the body is like the type of body you see in the street and simply have to stop and admire her.....basically the OR156G (and Hcup) are the flawless super model bodies, especially if you still want large breasts.

As a side note, I have also just recently got two of the brand new (got the first 2 ever made!) super busty torso dolls from CLM (climax dolls) - magnificent if you want huge breasts but the convenience of storage/portability of a torso doll.

Even if you are not fully ready to buy (or still checking out what is available) send Miracle a PM and she will help to guide you through the process and make sure that you are fully satisfied with your purchase. (PS I do not get any financial benefit from promoting Dolls Castle - I am just trying to steer you towards someone that is proven in the industry)

Best regards and good luck with your purchases.... as we speak I am trying to figure out a way to make room in my house for this magnificent WM148L doll.... simply the best value for money super busty doll ever created......

EBmoist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBmoist »

I could not agree more.. Seriously- This is a great doll and you will be very happy

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

very hot super jugs, what a very sexy doll.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

dolls-castle wrote:Thank you ,guys
here I have found more of her,,,what a beauty!

Ok so this is my new favourite doll!!! Wow and the weight is awesome......top of my list for my next order.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Please note that these are only my personal opinions and are given in order to help guide people (especially first time buyers) to find a doll that satisfies their needs.

I suppose that another important point to make clear is that I admit to having quite a large bias/preference for super busty ladies, hence my opinions/guidance below is best suited to fellow large breast lovers. For those with a preference for smaller breasts (ie B/C cups etc) then this info is not really for you. There are a huge number of very attractive ladies available for those wanting a much slimmer, smaller busted dolls.

The moment I saw her I knew she was number one on the list... everything that I like. Super large breasts (in proportion to her short slim body) great shape areolas - waist/hips/ass are slim but still enough meat to look curvy and sexy, she is the only huge breasted doll under 29kgs so she is light enough for 70-80% of potential buyers and as she is a Jinsan doll then you can choose ANY of more than 150 different Jinsan (OR YL WM) faces.

Her 4ft10/148cm is (JUST) tall enough to let you believe the illusion that you are actually with a real life woman (albeit a short lady) this is so important to me personally as I want that dreamy state of getting lost in the moment that you are actually with a real life woman.

For example, for me personally, getting a 100cm Riley doll with petite features and an anime face or young 18 year old face simply does not do it for me. This 13kg doll is perfect to fling around and move around like a little spinner girl but her proportions are NEVER going to fool you into believing you are with a real woman. She is always going to be nothing more than a fun little sex toy.

My first doll Nov 2015 was the super popular WM140Dcup. In many ways, the perfect 'starter doll' - lightweight at about 23kgs, good slim design body with athletic body and nice medium size titties. This 140cm doll is just on the very border of being tall enough to feel like you are with real life lady. When you photograph her against common everyday items (bed, table, chair etc.) She is just barely on the edge of reality..... you can tell at 4ft7in she is a bit too short and petite to fully carry the illusion..... but if your body and fitness levels allow only a 20kg doll then this doll is a good compromise..... but after having a full sized 156-165cm dolls the 140 is definitely VERY petite in comparison.

Now add an extra 3.5in/8cm and a huge set if wobbly bouncy titties and she move past the realm of 'is she big enough to look like a real woman?' into the lower end of a real woman's height. 4ft10/148 is still quite short but with the added curves she is ALL WOMAN BABY!

I have the OR156G cup so the new at 148cm, the WM148L is EXACTLY halfway in between the 140cm and 156cm dolls. For any first timers out there I can promise you that a doll at 5ft2/156cm is definitely tall enough to make your believe that you are with a real life woman. Heaps of woman in the world are 5ft2 - this is a very common height in woman.

4ft7in / 140cm - Short and petite, Great lightweight, perfect first timer doll, but just ever so slightly too small and petite, especially if you are a tall guy ie over 6ft and/or if you like your woman tall and curvy.

5ft2in / 156cm - Great height - all woman baby, super curves and amazing body.... but getting a bit too heavy for some people as dolls at this height are normally about 30-35kg or more.

4ft10in / 148cm - (In my opinion) a perfect balance, (just) tall enough to feel like a real woman, super busty for lovers of curvy women, still only 29kgs which means she could still be a great doll for a first timer. I also have the OR162i cup - super curves huge tits and ass but at 43kgs I would not recommend her as a first time doll unless you are a really strong and fit man.

Just trying to give my guidance for what it's worth - I honestly feel that we finally has a doll that TICKS so many boxes -

starter first time doll - YES
super curves and big breasts -YES
tall enough to feel and look like a real life woman - YES
huge choice of compatible faces - YES
improved new skeleton and stronger neck - NOT SURE please confirm this with vendor
light enough to be a practical and viable doll for at least 75% of potential buyers - YES
heavy enough to give you a realistic experience and feel close to a real woman - YES
made by a manufacturer that (whilst not perfect) has a good reputation for making good quality dolls - YES

Without any doubt - if I had to be on a deserted island and I could only take 1 doll with me the WM148L would be it. Ticks more boxes than I have (personally) ticked for any other doll.

Add to that, as she is a bit shorter than the full size doll she is also $200-300 cheaper than a 150-170cm doll

Nikku13
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nikku13 »

Totally agree with you LJ69 and excellent points to share with potential owners. Mine arrived yesterday and I posted a review and pics in the review section. Love the shape, size and height of the doll :)

egx2k

Post by egx2k »

@LJ69

Agreed, she seems like a perfect balance. I've been struggling to pick as I want a full doll and not a torso, but it seems like most of the ones I'd prefer would be just a bit too heavy to move with ease.

INFORMATIONS