www.dolls-castle.com

Is the breast too small?

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Is the breast too small?

Post by Zodiark F »

I'm not against A cups if a girl is really beautiful and has a nice body overall but I must say I generally prefer bigger ones, my doll's DDs are perfect for me.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

she's beautiful. perfect small breasts so cute
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

To each his/her own. For me, they are too small. I don't love mega breasts. But those pictured are too flat chested to be attractive to me.

That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Wow, she is beautiful, particularly on page 4! I used to have a crush on a girl with breasts like that.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

electricgnome
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by electricgnome »

There are lots of dolls with breasts that look to big for the size of the body but this is too small for me. I know there are women with tiny breasts but if it was not for it being full hieght I would be scared to buy it even if I did like it in case someone thought it child like.

garrison2450
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by garrison2450 »

Both the dolls on page 3 and 4 look good even if some people would not think she is an adult. My 1st doll order is a Wm 153cm A-cup and she has bigger breasts. I have not seen her yet, because the DC-Doll-house did not send me any.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I've seen this same body in a thread somewhere on here... more pics were in that thread. I think it might have been presented by Booty Call Dolls, but I'm not sure.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

I love the female form in all it's shapes and sizes, and as a beautiful variation from the normal day to day this doll is beautiful. But for my tastes and for ownership purposes I would prefer something more along a C cup. But that's just my opinion.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

It's clear that doll makers have begun to realize the demand for more realism and not just putting out dolls with huge tits anymore but offer a great variety of choices to choose from.

Excellent looking doll here :thumbs_up:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

aby223
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by aby223 »

Dollicious2 wrote:It's clear that doll makers have begun to realize the demand for more realism and not just putting out dolls with huge tits anymore but offer a great variety of choices to choose from.

Excellent looking doll here :thumbs_up:
DL2

I agree on this one. I like the smaller breast too, but that is me. A-C cup It looks more like everyone out there in the real world. It is not for everyone; I am just glad they have more options everyday for people to customize their companion. Its like ordering a computer. ohh the options. Too many choices makes the final order specs tough. And then when you do order you think, I wonder if I should have ordered that tone or that wig. in any light, they are amazing art.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

It is perfect for the fashion model look, as well as paired with an asian head for a very authentic asian looking lady

INFORMATIONS