www.dolls-castle.com

Coffee & Pancakes @ McDonalds

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Coffee & Pancakes @ McDonalds

Post by Samurai »

Breakfast At McDonalds

Now we are off to the outdoor gym !
to burn off those calories :roll:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Coffee & Pancakes @ McDonalds

Post by Cubiko »

I have said it before; You are the bravest man in the doll world :D

Great outdoor photos, pushing the limits of realism and doll photography yet again!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks Mandos, it was 6am this morning and they had just opened so no one around except staff :mrgreen:

Sam..

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Sam, your the man! Again inspirational stuff! This is your new Irontech gal isn't it? I've had a quick look at her pics and was immediately impressed with her body sculpt and proportions. She looks like she can stand well and I'm guessing is good for posing etc. certainly in these shots she looks completely natural, great stuff, as always.

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Wow! Taking a doll into public areas? 8O

Im new around here, but nomatter how popular dolls might be currently, I consider this a ballsy move. Kudos!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

So Sweet !
Awesome pics Sam ! :D :thumbs_up:
I can't say much for the food but hey they make a really good coffee :haha4:
Cheers!
:morning:
:glou:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Aaah wow that's brave for sure! :) love it! Best not poison her to often there though! I mean feed.. :p

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Ah!!! Samurai, knows the secret to outdoor doll photography. DO IT IN THE MORNING!!! 2 reasons. One can take advantage of the Golden Hour, the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset. The lighting during this hour is spectacular. Two, there are not many people around. Not that I mind, just harder to do photography, while people are asking you questions or want to take selfies with your doll.

As of now, it's 4:10 am, sunrise is 5:50 am, so I gotta get ready to head out. Haven't figured out where to go or what to wear.

Great photos Samurai, keep it coming. Also, welcome to Instagram.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Dose'nt look like she has to many calories to burn off,....

Question is,.... what did you have and how many calories did you have to burn off,....?

lol

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I like her clothing outfit and hat :thumbs_up:
Almost looks like she works there with that tag on her shirt :D
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Panther68 wrote:Ah!!! Samurai, knows the secret to outdoor doll photography. DO IT IN THE MORNING!!! 2 reasons. One can take advantage of the Golden Hour, the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset. The lighting during this hour is spectacular. Two, there are not many people around. Not that I mind, just harder to do photography, while people are asking you questions or want to take selfies with your doll.

As of now, it's 4:10 am, sunrise is 5:50 am, so I gotta get ready to head out. Haven't figured out where to go or what to wear.

the golden hour is the best time for sungazing too! :D

Merida

Post by Merida »

Looks like your off to a nice day. Clear skies, good company and pancakes!

Can't wait to go back to Scotland. Two more months to go. Sigh...

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Great Job Samurai.
I haven't quite gathered the confidence to do photo shoots outdoors but your work continues to be very inspirational.

Thank you for sharing.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Ummm is there going to be another thread for the outdoors fitness training gym ?
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Arthur1960 wrote:Sam, your the man! Again inspirational stuff! This is your new Irontech gal isn't it? I've had a quick look at her pics and was immediately impressed with her body sculpt and proportions. She looks like she can stand well and I'm guessing is good for posing etc. certainly in these shots she looks completely natural, great stuff, as always.
Hi Arthur, and thanks yes she is the new irontech 168cm, and she does have all the bumps and lumps of an athletic body, the detail is awesome.
Looks can be deceiving she has a double knee joint which is great for kneeling poses but they tend to "buckle" when i am trying to stand her, if the knee joint could be tighter this would be a lot better, so a little bit more difficult to pose while standing but where there is a will etc. :mrgreen:
MakeLoveNotWar wrote:Wow! Taking a doll into public areas?

Im new around here, but nomatter how popular dolls might be currently, I consider this a ballsy move. Kudos!
Thanks MakeLoveNotWar this time last year i would not dream of doing a shoot like this, but what the hell... 8)
Dollicious2 wrote:So Sweet !
Awesome pics Sam !
I can't say much for the food but hey they make a really good coffee :haha4:
Cheers!

DL2

Thanks Dollicious2 yes i do like there coffee as wel,l and apparently Tanya (that's her name) like their pancakes. :roll:
Zippy81 wrote:Aaah wow that's brave for sure! :) love it! Best not poison her to often there though! I mean feed.. :p
He he thanks Zippy81, not sure about poisoning her, its her weight i am concerned about, i don't want her getting any heavier.! 8O
Panther68 wrote:Ah!!! Samurai, knows the secret to outdoor doll photography. DO IT IN THE MORNING!!! 2 reasons. One can take advantage of the Golden Hour, the hour after sunrise or the hour before sunset. The lighting during this hour is spectacular. Two, there are not many people around. Not that I mind, just harder to do photography, while people are asking you questions or want to take selfies with your doll.

Hey Panther, you are correct Sir on both accounts, though i don't get the selfie requests that much, in fact i only had it once but yeah the stop and stare you get a lot.. i guess its just peoples curiosity. You Sir are an inspiration to all of us with you magnificent out door photography with your ladies. :thumbs_up:
Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,....

Dose'nt look like she has to many calories to burn off,....

Question is,.... what did you have and how many calories did you have to burn off,....?

lol

Playtime.
Hi Playtime, well if we had playtime then i guess that would burn a few calories but yeah she need to lose some, it would make my life easier. Cheers Bud :thumbs_up:
Dollicious2 wrote:I like her clothing outfit and hat :thumbs_up:
Almost looks like she works there with that tag on her shirt :D
DL2
She is a working girl that's for sure , Thanks Dollicious2 :mrgreen:
Merida wrote:Looks like your off to a nice day. Clear skies, good company and pancakes!

Can't wait to go back to Scotland. Two more months to go. Sigh...
Thanks Merida, you better hurry up, we have had great weather for the last 5-6 weeks 8O which has been a long time comming. Great for outdoor photos. 8)
Endless War wrote:Great Job Samurai.
I haven't quite gathered the confidence to do photo shoots outdoors but your work continues to be very inspirational.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you so much Endless War, If i can be inspirational then thats not a bad thing, i just enjoy the challenge and taking photos of the dolls, its just what i do, if i did'nt then i would probably just sit in front of the tv and waste away. :roll:
Dollicious2 wrote:Ummm is there going to be another thread for the outdoors fitness training gym ?
DL2
Comming right up, though not many photos, this was one of those, spur of the moment ideas i had. :roll:

Thanks everyone who took the time to comment, :glou:

INFORMATIONS