www.dolls-castle.com

New face on this Torso

Dolls Castle is a trading website working We are a trading website working with doll manufacturers in China. We have been authorized by manufactures to supply high quality different lifelike love dolls, with free shipment to most countries in the world. We ensure that you will get the same doll as shown in the picture on our website. We will do our best to serve you and we greatly appreciate your attention and trust in us.
dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: New face on this Torso

Post by dolls-castle »

see this..
Attachments
B15bikini.mp4
(3.28 MiB) Downloaded 1867 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

With bikini
Attachments
B15BIKINI05.jpg
B15BIKINI05.jpg (819.08 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
B15BIKINI25.jpg
B15BIKINI25.jpg (958.39 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
B15BIKINI08.jpg
B15BIKINI08.jpg (872.19 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
B15BIKINI07.jpg
B15BIKINI07.jpg (829.13 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

For anyone that is considering a torso, in my opinion this is the best torso doll on the market.

The other big breast torso dolls on the market weigh 28-40kg which is very heavy. I personally have the CLM torso doll which is a very nice torso doll, but she weighs a whopping 32kgs which is simply too difficult to move around. The the other busty dolls from WM weigh 28-30kgs which again is too heavy for a torso.

I also have the WM torso with medium size breasts - this torso doll is nice and weighs only 23kgs (same as this doll) but her breasts are (only) E-F cup so ok if you are wanting medium breasts, but for those fellow lovers of HUGE breasts then this new doll ticks all of the boxes - huge natural looking breasts, slim waist, medium hips and all at only 23kgs so easy to handle and move around.

Another advantage for this torso doll is the 'ease of access' - because a torso doll does not have legs, you cannot spread the legs open to assist with entering the vagina of the doll, this can make playtime a bit difficult. However with this torso doll, the vagina is much more prominent than any other torso doll, which should allow for much easier access during playtime - and for men that love to munch and chew on their ladie's private parts, this doll is perfect.

Without any doubt, this is the BEST overall torso doll on the market. It combines the best of everything. Along with fellow huge breast lover, "CF", I was one of the first people to propose a super busty torso doll, about 2-3 years ago. For ages the manufacturers were not interested and kept us frustrated for almost 2 years, so we were stuck with the small breasted torso dolls. Then finally a bunch of them have come out during 2018. This doll is the best option for all of the super busty lovers that need a lightweight, easy to store option.

I have been wanting this torso since the moment it came out but was waiting til Mid 2019 to purchase as I currently saving for a huge trip BUT at only $890 this is a crazy cheap price. Looks like Miracle will be getting another order from me very soon. At this price I am actually considering getting 2-3 of them! Maybe one Natural tone, one in TAN tone another with DARK skin tone. Now that would be lots of fun! A multi-culturual super busty sex party - 2 Natural breasts, 2 Tanned breasts and 2 Dark breasts - PERFECTION!

I have had dealings with Miracle from Doll Castle and I can verify that she is a wonderful lady and provides wonderful customer service. So for anyone wanting a super busty torso doll - this is the best deal on the market. Perfect doll - perfect price!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

bump - do yourself a favor and give this torso doll serious consideration

There have been two of us here on TDF begging for a super busty torso doll - we started asking for them 2 and a half years ago - back then there were 3-4 torso dolls but all had only small/medium breasts and were poorly designed. Then FINALLY a bunch of super busty torso dolls were released onto the market.

The two best torso dolls are this WM torso in this thread - based on the very sexy WM148L cup doll. The other really good torso doll is the WM170 torso- this doll is based on the super hot amazon WM170M cup doll. These two dolls are by far the best options for torso lovers. The main difference is that the WM148 torso weighs only 23kgs versus 30kgs for the WM170 torso. And of course, now that this WM148 torso (in this thread) is the crazy low price of $890 is makes it BY FAR the best value torso doll on the market.

I am an expert in torso dolls and their is a HUGE difference between a 23kg and 30kg (or higher) torso doll. Torso dolls have no legs to help balance and distribute the weight so the heavier the doll the harder it is to balance on you for Cowgirl position.

Forget the other 40kg torso dolls - they are way too heavy to manage and handle... This is THE BEST super busty torso overall package ever created.

Also guys - do yourself a favor - make sure to buy multiple faces (at least 3) at the same time as buying the torso doll- this has 4 distinct advantages over buying just 1 face.

1- Gives you much more variety ie multiple different girlfriends to photograph and play with - greatly increases excitement levels and longevity

2- Ensures that skin tones match exactly between face and body. If you purchase extra faces at a later time then there is a good chance that the skin tones will not match exactly. If you buy multiple faces at the same time, Miracle can ensure that all of your skin tones match perfectly

3- Gives you much lower CPG (cost per girlfriend) - 1face and body $900 CPG=$900 2face and 1 body -$1200 CPG = $600 3faces 1 body = $1500 CPG = $500 4faces and 1 body =$1800 CPG = $450

4- Much better chance that Miracle can give you a great 'package price' and you might save even more money.

If you look at the cost of a normal full sized body (with one face) the average is about $1800.
With this super cheap price - you can get this torso doll with one face for $900 and with 4 faces the total will be the approx same as getting 1 full sized doll.

So in effect if you buy this torso doll through Dolls Castle (Miracle) then you will get FOUR GIRLFRIENDS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE.

Insane value. Which lady do you want to be with tonight?

PS Miracle can also do custom makeup to make your face(s) look totally unique.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Nice post(s) LJ69. I am still seriously considering this torso for the reasons you stated above. Very sound reasoning. In my case I can easily conceal such a torso in a pinch.

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

kambui wrote:
dolls-castle wrote:So many like this beauty!! :)

This is the best picture!

Looks like Jessica Alba

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

kambui wrote:Nice post(s) LJ69. I am still seriously considering this torso for the reasons you stated above. Very sound reasoning. In my case I can easily conceal such a torso in a pinch.
Hello mate- you are welcome.

I get a bit excited and passionate about this industry and when I see something of particularly good value I feel that's it is important to share my knowledge to help.

Of course it comes down to personal choice and each person's one individual preferences. So me stating something is 'the best' is still only my opinion but (hopefully) it's an educated opinion - I always try to look at things objectively and without personal biases.

For me one of the most important questions is 'how manageable is the doll'? And most of this question is answered by the weight of the doll.

There is absolutely ZERO point in making a doll (torso or full-bodied) that is simply too difficult/heavy to handle. Purely from an economic point of view what is the point of the super fat ass SY163 doll. At over 60kgs virtually no-one will be strong enough to lift or carry her. Even if you like really fat women how the hell can you lift her?

This doll will appeal to (almost) no-one. She is fat therefore she will NOT appeal to the super strong ALPHA muscular man - this is the ONLY male type that might be able to lift her. So in effect the only people that could possibly be strong enough to handle her will not be remotely interested in such a fat heffa. The only guys that will like her are the skinny weak Beta males that have a big woman fetish and like to be bossed around. How can a puny 130kg skinny man possibly carry this doll - total nonsense.

So as the weight INCREASES the number of people that can actually lift her, exponentially DECREASES to the point that the doll becomes redundant and virtually useless.

10-20kgs - almost anyone can handle a doll in this weight range- but the best you can get in this weight range is (at most) a 120cm doll - not nearly big enough to look (and feel) realistic and lifelike.

20=28kgs - the range that the majority of potential clients can handle comfortably. Optimal doll weight but for anyone that wants a full sized (160cm and above) doll with either/both large breasts/waist/ass then you have very little chance of getting a suitable doll within this manageable range. To stick in this comfortable weight range, something has to be sacrificied - either height, breast size, ass size, skinny arms/legs etc.

29-35kgs - comfortable weight if you are young, strong, fit and injury free. If you are either old, frail, in poor health, injured or disabled then you will probably struggle with anything in this weight range - and this is where you can find a huge percentage of excellent dolls - but these dolls are already out of the equation unless you are in reasonable condition. So for the "Beta" males that may be too skinny, too fat, out of condition etc, the chance of having a full sized doll is low as they are probably NOT strong enough comfortably handle them.

36-43kg - this weight range opens the door to so many fantastic dolls - you can get (almost) any body shape you want - but are you strong/fit/healthy enough to actually be able to properly lift/carry/position the doll during photo shoots and most importantly, during playtime (ie sex)? There is a reason why my 25kg doll gets a lot of action while my (very sexy) 43kg doll lies in storage. Ease of use..........

44kg and above - WTF? Seriously - who can actually comfortably handle 50kgs of DEAD WEIGHT - remember these girls cannot help you in any way - if you are so young, fit, strong and healthy that you can comfortably move 50kgs of dead weight whilst lying on your back with her riding your cock, then you are basically Superman! I would estimate that probably only 5% (10-15% maximum) of our doll community could actually have the strength to do this.

Bottom line is that a significantly large percentage of clients have to choose a dolls 1 (or more) weight levels BELOW the doll that they actually want to buy and ultimately, settle for less than the total experience that could be achieved if these dolls were 30-40 lighter.

My favorite doll by far is my OR162i - one of the sexiest dolls ever created - but at 43kgs........... she has been in storage for over 6mths now whilst I play around with the skinny WM140Dcup which I do not even find very attractive. Why? Because the 25kg can be moved around without killing my smashed up back.

The first manufacturer that can reduce the doll weights by 30-40%, whilst still maintaining the same quality, will corner the market.

So if you want a super super crazy large breasted doll you either bite the bullet and get your 39-50kg doll and pray that you are strong enough to actually be able to use her.... OR you get this amazing 23kgs torso doll.

To be able to have fun with such a large breasted stunning beauty for only 23kgs - this is as close to paradise that a lover of super busty women can get.

Adamsley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Adamsley »

So I bought this torso doll from Miracle and it came pretty quickly over the New Year. Total time from confirming what I wanted and receiving the package was 8 days. Miracle was extremely accomodating and I would not hesitate to buy things from from her again.

In the future I may do a full review with pictures but I'll save that for a new thread. And when I can find time for it.

LJ69 is pretty right on the money on the aspects of owning a torso doll and it mirrors much of why I wanted one in the first place - so take his advice into consideration!

The only specific thing I requested from Miracle for WM was to use a softer blend of TPE for the doll.. and it turned out the doll became pretty damn soft and jiggly. The reason for this request is because I also own a WM 140 and her tits were pretty hard and not that soft at all. Certainly not remotely close to the videos they had previewing it. So this time I wanted something damn soft and I definetly got it.

I'm not sure if I would recommend soft tpe to new doll owners though. I feel it would get easily damaged for people not familiar with tpe and some maintenance required for it. You have to powder it more frequently than the normal blend. Overall I loved how it turned out so I don't have any regrets for it.

If anyone has any questions I would be free to answer them too.

dolln00b

Post by dolln00b »

I'd probably fall in love with her and then be sad that she doesn't have legs.

AnotherDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AnotherDollLover »

Hey guys, I received my torso doll awhile back and I have to say it is quite amazing. The doll definitely surpassed my expectations and it was a LOT softer than I expected.
The breasts definitely change shape and jiggle way better than all my other experiences with TPE. So if you're a breast guy and like how they look, then this is definitely for you.
Anyone being apprehensive about a torso doll vs a full doll should know that, for the change in price and weight, it is totally worth it.

I'm also very satisfied by the customer service and response by doll castle. They've been in contact with me for the whole process.
:thumbs_up:

Here are the photos of the opening AND the factory photos they supplied.
Attachments
20181231_114910.jpg
20181231_114910.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
20181231_120047.jpg
20181231_120047.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
20181231_122112.jpg
20181231_122112.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
20181231_143301.jpg
20181231_143301.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
TIM图片20181225193247.jpg
TIM图片20181225193247.jpg (280.18 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
TIM图片20181225193123.jpg
TIM图片20181225193123.jpg (268.83 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
TIM图片20181225193051.jpg
TIM图片20181225193051.jpg (311.68 KiB) Viewed 1950 times

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Roynotboy wrote:
kambui wrote:
dolls-castle wrote:So many like this beauty!! :)

This is the best picture!

Looks like Jessica Alba
Was going to say this. Looks very close to her

Silicone-Jay

Post by Silicone-Jay »

The original doll at the top is pretty hot, can she come as a full size with legs?

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Congratulations AnotherDollLover on a great purhcase.

Your new lady looks very attractive.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Silicone-Jay wrote:The original doll at the top is pretty hot, can she come as a full size with legs?

Yes mate - this doll is the torso version of the WM148L cup doll.

Here is the direct link to the Dolls Castle info page

https://www.dollscastle.net/online-stor ... p114563416
WM148L.jpg
WM148L.jpg (68.71 KiB) Viewed 1920 times
The closest other doll to this one is the YL140N cup. Very similar features and only 27kgs. The link is below.

https://www.dollscastle.net/online-store/YL-c28835068

Miracle can get you most faces in the Jinsan rage (WM YL OR etc) - she is very helpful.

These are the best prices that I have seen for either doll on any website.

Regards
LJ69

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

dolls-castle wrote:For holiday season..
How much is the head only?

INFORMATIONS