sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160 cm - From order to delivery

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Floydpink

Re: Sanhui 160 cm - From order to delivery

Post by Floydpink »

Dollmalion wrote:Thanks to all of you. All of that would not happen without TDF members, of course.

Review is available at this place:
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016

I was very involved at the beginning of writing, but as time passed, the singing doll distracted me. So the end lack a bit of details may be ahah :whistle:
Congrats!

That hello kitty blanket makes me a bit nervous about my own order... My customs are very strict about child-like dolls so anything with that kind of connotation could make them skeptical 8O Guess I better ask sanhui not to use such motifs
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Congrats, Dollmalion, and thanks for the review and pics! Yes, it's amazing the feeling of when you finally get the doll washed, ready and fully put together. Having a doll that can stand adds even another level of presence. I hope you will be happy with Lucie for a long time to come!

Tight joints always loosen some over time, but I hope not too much, too fast, as happened with the old skeleton, or the doll loses the ability to hold her arm up or stand. I think shoes are a good investment, even with the standing foot bolts. The silicone around the bolts commonly suffers some stress and tearing. Socks are good but can only help so much.

:glou:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Is the 160cm discontinued? It's not listed on their website.

However they just added the new Marya AIO (seamless--fixed head) 160cm. However, the specs are different which is confusing.
  • Weight: 30kg (66 lb)
    Bust: 80cm (32 in.)
    Upper chest circumference:66cm (26 in.)
    Lower chest circumference:60cm (23.6 in.)
    Waist: 55cm (22 in.)
    Hip: 83cm (33in.)

Which is different from the specs of the OP:
Dollmalion wrote:
  • Weight: 34kg (74lb)
  • Bust: 75cm (29.5")
  • Upper chest: 66cm (26")
  • Under chest: 60cm (23.6")
  • Waist: 51cm (20")
  • Hip: 76cm (30")

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Here's the page for the original 160cm
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/online-stor ... -p97124774

The new seamless 160 looks like a whole new sculpt.

INFORMATIONS