sanhuiofficial.com

Ruby eye color

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Ruby eye color

Post by Jimbofod »

Any photos out there of the ruby eye color option? I think I've found photos of most of the other colors, but have never seen this one. Thanks in advance!

:glou:

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ruby eye color

Post by Nord »

Whoa, I was just going to start a thread with that same question. Ninja! :D

I've been looking around as well for the past weeks and haven't found any pictures either. Asked in Sanhui's own Forest Elfie thread a while back too but got no response. I really want red eyes for my future dark elf, but I wonder about their contrast, how intensive they are.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ruby eye color

Post by Dollmalion »

My Sanhui 160 Adeline will come with Ruby eyes in a few weeks so wait a bit for my review :wink:
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

INFORMATIONS