sanhuiofficial.com

Summer is here!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Summer is here!

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

So I received my Sanhui 145 cm and this morning she told me her name is Summer. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl! And while I intend to do a full, proper review after spending some time with her, I do have an initial couple of issues.

On her left hand is a considerable pocket of air in the palm portion of the hand, both front and back.

Wondering how I should handle this?

I have considered using a syringe to suck out the air. The other hand, which is fine, seems to have the silicone actually bonded to the skeleton's palm plate. So if I syringe the air our of the left hand, do I also need to do something to bond the silicone to the palm plate?

As a disclosure of sorts, I have sent this to SanHui as well. Given that it's 13 hours ahead there(nighttime) I wanted to post here as well as I was hoping to get a jump on this to avoid further damage to that area.

There is also a puncture in the heel silicone that penetrates all the way to the skeleton. I can't seem to dig up the old repair thread, but iirc, use acetone to clean and rtv food grade silicone to repair?

Right now I am treating this as a fixable problem, so I don't intend this to impact the overall experience with this doll in an objective review. It's just some stuff I need to take care in case it gets worse.

Thanks all!
Attachments
20180421_0949041.jpg
20180421_0949041.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3326 times

ranger6538
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Summer is here!

Post by ranger6538 »

Use sil poxy
https://www.smooth-on.com/product-line/sil-poxy/
Its the best for silicone doll repair

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks. Not to be dumb, but sil-poxy is for bonding the silicone to the skeleton, correct?

Btw, Sanhui did reply (impressive, it's late there) :) and did recommend to syringe out the air. They said they were sending glue (unclear what kind). What I could stand to know is if I should be injecting sil-poxy after taking out the air?

Thanks again!

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

You need to get that air out of her hand as quickly as possible.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I'll be leaving before long to get a syringe. Do pharmacies supply those to people by chance?

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

QuantumVoodoo wrote:I'll be leaving before long to get a syringe. Do pharmacies supply those to people by chance?
Yeah, you can get diabetic syringes. You could just use a needle as well. Just something to let that air escape. It's really a funny issue. Looks like the poor girl got stung by a bee! haha!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Sil Poxy is for bonding silicone to silicone or to "other things". It may be useful to useful to put some inside the hand, but maybe ask Sanhui about it first. I wonder what kind of "glue" they are sending you. It'd be nice if it was pigmented to match your doll. One thing with Sil Poxy and similar reagents is that they are clear and shiny after curing. If you want color, you have to try to match with silicone pigments which is not easy. This is why you generally want to use the minimum amount of Sil Poxy as possible.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

You might also consider a flowable silicone formula. These are made to sink into holes and cracks (designed to fill windshield cracks), so something like this might be better for getting inside the hand, should you chose to do that. Of course be careful not to get water inside the hand or foot hole in the meantime.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Congatulations on your new 145 QuantumVoodoo! Welcome Summer. I can't wait to see some photos. :multi:

What head did you choose? What skin tone??

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Congrats on the new doll! I'm sure you'll be able to fix those issues.

I do wonder though how it is possible for air to form inside the body like that during shipping? Is it existing air inside that get compressed and pushed through the body from vibrations? Something formed by warm temperatures? If it is coming from the foam core, would it not be better if there's a canal leading to the neck bolt for venting, instead of risking balloons that mess up the silicones attachment to the foam and skeleton?
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi QuantumVoodoo!

By any chance do you live at a high altitude?

Congrats on your new beauty arriving ... sorry to see she has trapped air inside her palm. This is/should be a very easy repair to perform as is the puncture in the bottom of the foot. There are many repair threads around TDF that can explain and walk through these repairs step by step. I have a few repair threads myself, one dealing with foot punctures. I am currently finishing up a quick palm repair tutorial that I hope to be posting in the next 48 hours. PM me if you need any assistance and I'll do my best.

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

AVT100 wrote:
QuantumVoodoo wrote:I'll be leaving before long to get a syringe. Do pharmacies supply those to people by chance?
Yeah, you can get diabetic syringes. You could just use a needle as well. Just something to let that air escape. It's really a funny issue. Looks like the poor girl got stung by a bee! haha!
Due to drug abuse, most pharmacies do not give out or sell syringes without a prescription. Might get lucky but don't be surprised if they can't give you one.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

ccrider32759 wrote:
AVT100 wrote:
Due to drug abuse, most pharmacies do not give out or sell syringes without a prescription. Might get lucky but don't be surprised if they can't give you one.
That's not true. I get mine at walmart.

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

AVT100 wrote:
ccrider32759 wrote:
AVT100 wrote:
That's not true. I get mine at walmart.
Ok, well there you go. Walmart isn't really a pharmacy but whatever works. I work for a pharmacy, the largest in the US, and what I said is true. Most being the keyword.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks all! Metricnut, she is the Sakura face and light pink. Quite a beauty, even with stock eyes and wig.

Metricnut has been pm'ing some assistance, and I've taken the liberty of pm'ing Samara78 as well, and I am thankful to all of you for the input, truly!

I never did make it to the pharmacy yesterday, so I left her hanging to avoid damage. I will call a couple pharmacies soon and find out the answer to that question, then reply back here.

Thanks again all!

INFORMATIONS