sanhuiofficial.com

Bathing Sanhui with standing pegs option

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Bathing Sanhui with standing pegs option

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

My first Sanhui is going to arrive today (after FedEx wasted an entire day for me yesterday - but that's another thread).

She has the visible standing pegs option, and I am guessing that this mean the feet cannot be submerged safely in a bath. Wanted to ask as I want to do a full wash on her today, but I obviously don't want to ruin the doll with water damage on day 1.

Anyone with experience on this able to chime in?

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Re: Bathing Sanhui with standing pegs option

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Thats actually a great question... Hoping someone can answer aswell!

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

I had the same question a few days ago in my member introduction topic and no one has answered :(

I choose the options "standing feet with silicone over the bolt", because I think indeed it's a weak point for water to get inside the doll.

If I was you, I would definitely not put the feet inside the bath. May be you can just shower her?
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

I think is recommendable to just use a bucket with water and a cloth. Water can definitely get in from the feet so you don't wanna get her into the water. I would recommend powder her right after so she is not a dust magnet.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

seems like a terrible idea

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Dont bath them. The clear silicon comes of very easily exposing the holes into the body. The first time i stood mine out of the box it scuffed 1 of the silicon plugs off. I only ever use a bucket and cloth. For the first wash get a clean cloth and water each time you go head to toe and do tha few times.

If you so decide to shower her sit her down and just keep the feet raised and avoid spraying them directly

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

In a similar post I heard somebody say to cover the feet with bags and tape around them so water can't get in, but still only to shower and not submerge. Also be careful with the head/neck. I've found I can put a nitrile (rubber) glove over a doll's neck once her head is off, and this works really well. Good for a laugh as well, makes me think of Howie Mandell when he was a stand-up comedian. Congrats, man! Enjoy day 1, and post some pics when you get a chance.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Has anyone ever heard of a spongebath? :whistle:

Doesn't require lugging and placing the heavy doll in the tub and risking damage. Just lay her out on the bed or floor on a nice thick towel, get some hot soapy water and a sponge and clean her off. Doing a traditional bath or shower carries with it many risks that are not necessary, especially for a newbie washing their first doll. You don't want water around the foot bolts or the neck attachment.

After the initial cleaning(spongebath) when she first gets home, antibacterial wipes are great to clean up your doll. No fuss, no muss and no risk to you or your doll.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Just imagining the sponge bath - very erotic! I think that's a winner! :)

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I'm with gonestill77: I clean my dolls in my bedroom, using sponges, towels, Sanhui's short douche bottle (but an enema bottle works fine) and a plastic tray to catch the waters flowing out of her cleaned coochie. TIP: Clean her on top of a thick plastic sheet or mini-tarp to keep your sheets/rug dry.

Fuck doll, clean doll, repeat. :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

HSP_960 wrote:I'm with gonestill77: I clean my dolls in my bedroom, using sponges, towels, Sanhui's short douche bottle (but an enema bottle works fine) and a plastic tray to catch the waters flowing out of her cleaned coochie. TIP: Clean her on top of a thick plastic sheet or mini-tarp to keep your sheets/rug dry.

Fuck doll, clean doll, repeat. :)
Check out my cleaning and drying thread in my signature for tips on after playtime cleaning and drying...... :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Will do, and thanks all!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

You will find in the Sanhui Manual that submerging your doll for bathing is not recommended.
20180419_225806.jpg
20180419_225806.jpg (888.4 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dollmalion »

Did I read that Sanhui dolls are waterproof, even at the neck-bolt?! So you don't need to remove the head and put a plastic bag to shower it? :puppydogeyes:
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Dollmalion wrote:Did I read that Sanhui dolls are waterproof, even at the neck-bolt?! So you don't need to remove the head and put a plastic bag to shower it? :puppydogeyes:
I think this might apply only to the new pop on/ pop off design (not the screw on). My older doll has a screw-on design, and I keep her head on in the shower. I do have to be careful in case her head leans forward or back that it does not expose the connection. I have the shower head aimed to spray lower on her body and then detach it for washing the head briefly, making sure the water is coming downwards. Also, I take her eyes out (old style eyes, fixed) during bathing. The new movable eyes are more fixed, so I would probably avoid washing such a head in the shower since water in the metal eye sockets would be bad and hard to deal with.

Overall, I would not chance showering with the neck exposed. It's still metal, and there could always be a leak. In my case, I'd rather have the head on as a way to protect the neck, in part because I don't like to screw the head on and off more than absolutely necessary. It can create damage on the silicone where the head and neck meet. If I had a newer doll with the pop-on/pop-off design, I'd probably pop the head off but cover the metal up, even if sponge bathing.

INFORMATIONS