sanhuiofficial.com

New 2018 skeleton upgrade pics - ball joint skeleton

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

New 2018 skeleton upgrade pics - ball joint skeleton

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I just got off a Skype session with SanHui and they sent some pics of the new skeleton for 2018 that I've shared here. I made sure to get their blessing to do so first, and I wanted to start a new post on this in case the post could warrant a sticky. At the very least, I think it warrants it's own discussion given current discussions of the SanHui skeleton right now.

I will leave it at that and simply let the comments come in as they will.
Attachments
6BDD778B-8580-4B4D-A243-3F7C27A37BC5.jpg
6BDD778B-8580-4B4D-A243-3F7C27A37BC5.jpg (312.48 KiB) Viewed 7454 times
2D1D8EDA-92A6-49E5-BE41-BB73A5DB4BDF.jpg
2D1D8EDA-92A6-49E5-BE41-BB73A5DB4BDF.jpg (338.11 KiB) Viewed 7454 times

Liz_xxx

Re: New 2018 skeleton upgrade pics - ball joint skeleton

Post by Liz_xxx »

Great to see Sanhui moving forward again, they don't rest on their laurels....

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Great photos of the Sanhui skeleton. Thanks for sharing QuantumVoodoo.

I don't know why they don't brag this up on there website. Full ball joint skeleton is a big deal. I copied a bit of text from the Sanhui website that states the skeletons are made from stainless steel. Stainless is way better than cheap steel.

Copied from the Sanhui website:
All dolls are crafted with high quality medical grade platinum silicone imported from Japan, featuring a fully poseable durable stainless steel skeleton cushioned in a soft environmentally friendly foam. The skeleton provides a wide range of motion similar to human body.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Jab

Post by Jab »

Oh boy, I'm hoping this is available in hopefully May.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Thanks so much for sharing this! Those look like some good strong bars. I'm no expert on mechanical joints, but these do appear well made. Maybe such an expert can chime in? I assume any joint can become loose over time, so are these adjustable?

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

QuantumVoodoo, did they happen to mention which models this skeleton has been applied to already, and which ones are coming up?

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Good development, I guess they don't tell everything in advance to keep competition in the dark. Seems that the back ball joint can now bend the torso sideways, too. That means a new pose possible.
The new skeleton is probably better for production efficiency so they might make it through the lineup completely in some time.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

It hasn't been specifically asked, "is this for the 145 cm doll too?" but since my questions were on the heels of 145 cm doll order I have assumed that it is. I wouldn't think that SanHui would be sneaky about that skeleton not being available for the 145 and then somehow present it as though it were. To be on the safe side however, I will be sure to clarify that with SanHui and report back. I'll also ask about the sizes including this skeleton, but my understanding is that the larger dolls tend to get these upgrades first, and if that's so and the 145 cm has it, then likely most of them do.

Now, assuming this is standard across the various body types, then I agree, SanHui are losing sales by not having this information out there front and center along with their textured skin. It seems like a very substantial marketing opportunity would be lost.

Let's hear what they have to say, and if my assumption is correct, then we may have the next evolution of SanHui that puts them even that much closer to DS quality.

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

the human spine has many disks that help in bending and such.
does this new skeleton have more than 1 or 2 joints in the spine?
can't tell from the photos...
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Interesting indeed. Sanhui seems to do lots of work that they never announce or clearly explain...

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

ipani

looks that there is 1 spine joint, about navel height. This time it seems to be ball, so it moves in more directions. Haven't seen a Sanhui doing side bends before, great update!
(Their old movement chart does show side bend but no such pose ever photographed.) I could be wrong but surely won't try to force it there.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

L@@ling 4ward to reading / learning more about this from SANHUI :thumbs_up:

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

Wight wrote:ipani

looks that there is 1 spine joint, about navel height. This time it seems to be ball, so it moves in more directions. Haven't seen a Sanhui doing side bends before, great update!
(Their old movement chart does show side bend but no such pose ever photographed.) I could be wrong but surely won't try to force it there.

They do bend sideways. Emma is about a year old and bend sideways. A little too easy these days too :lol:

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

far -out !

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Sofos

you mean that there is crouch, arch, twist and a side bend too?
Attachments
side bend
side bend
imgres.jpg (6.73 KiB) Viewed 7241 times
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

INFORMATIONS