sanhuiofficial.com

Possible first time customer questions!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Possible first time customer questions!

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

So I am looking at the SanHui 145 doll. I am comparing that to a 145 purchase from DS right now. I have started a thread over there already, and I will ask appropriate question concerning DS products over there. I just want to respect the fact that this is a SanHui forum, and although comparisons will be drawn, I want to respect that SanHui does business on this forum and that this not become a post about people cheerleading competing products.

I am simply asking for information in the context that I am comparing the two brands. So I'll get down to it...

I would love to hear anything and everything that would be helpful to a new buyer of this SanHui body in particular. I am sending questions to the manufacturers as well that I may or may not comment on here, so any and all info is useful.

I am interested in build quality first and foremost. How does it hold up over time and usage?

Also about the experience from order to door. Pleasant? They seem to emphasize how to contact them, as though they want you to, and I wonder if that translates to good customer service? That kind of thing.

Basically, I am much more informed about DS right now than I am SanHui, so please feel free to inform me!

Thank you all!

Fane

Re: Possible first time customer questions!

Post by Fane »

Hi QuantumV, I see yr having a dilemma deciding on these silicon beauties :)

Well, first concern would be: if you wish for a standing doll, or do not want to have to hang yr doll up to pose standing/store her, DS dolls cannot stand. At least not for long.

Next would be: if yr main use for the doll is for sensuous touch and sex then Sanhui might give you the best bang for yr buck. Companionship-wise DS outshines because of the overall details, weight and impressive skeletal endurance in the long run. Not to mention the option of both insert type and built in (for the 167Evo only, of cos)

Both dolls will smell somewhat similar (being silicon) but in terms of ease of maintenance again DS is a winner in this category. That said, Sanhui uses the more traditional type of skeletal structure which I do find more realistic, like most TPE dolls. Sanhui dolls are oily, and the oil used in the material is a very stubborn, obstinate kind that don’t come off easily with just casual soap/water.

Both dolls are built to last, and will outlast any current TPE dolls to date. No worries here :)
Personally, I find Sanhui dolls slightly more durable than DS dolls, being less complex structurally and therefore more stable (like how mobile phones are like) though Sanhui has the relatively small issue of getting joints turning loose too much or too quickly, depending on luck and method of everyday handling.

I do own dolls from both makers so that’s just my take on the main concerns. All the best and hope the above helps!

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Fane wrote:Hi QuantumV, I see yr having a dilemma deciding on these silicon beauties :)

Well, first concern would be: if you wish for a standing doll, or do not want to have to hang yr doll up to pose standing/store her, DS dolls cannot stand. At least not for long.

Next would be: if yr main use for the doll is for sensuous touch and sex then Sanhui might give you the best bang for yr buck. Companionship-wise DS outshines because of the overall details, weight and impressive skeletal endurance in the long run. Not to mention the option of both insert type and built in (for the 167Evo only, of cos)

Both dolls will smell somewhat similar (being silicon) but in terms of ease of maintenance again DS is a winner in this category. That said, Sanhui uses the more traditional type of skeletal structure which I do find more realistic, like most TPE dolls. Sanhui dolls are oily, and the oil used in the material is a very stubborn, obstinate kind that don’t come off easily with just casual soap/water.

Both dolls are built to last, and will outlast any current TPE dolls to date. No worries here :)
Personally, I find Sanhui dolls slightly more durable than DS dolls, being less complex structurally and therefore more stable (like how mobile phones are like) though Sanhui has the relatively small issue of getting joints turning loose too much or too quickly, depending on luck and method of everyday handling.

I do own dolls from both makers so that’s just my take on the main concerns. All the best and hope the above helps!

Sanhui dolls are oily?

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thank you Fane! I have also heard that the joints could become looser faster than usual. I am wondering if the loosening of the joints also means the joint is slowly becoming unfastened inside the doll as a result of this loosening.

Also, does anyone know what body is shown in this SanHui picure here by chance?

https://dqzrr9k4bjpzk.cloudfront.net/im ... 967800.jpg

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Picture looks like 145 cm, D-cup, face 1 with textured skin and standing foot. There are couple of 2-year-owners here who can answer about longevity of SH models.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks Wight, that's good to know. Hopefully they'll see this post and can chime in.

Fane

Post by Fane »

AVT100 wrote:
Fane wrote:Hi QuantumV, I see yr having a dilemma deciding on these silicon beauties :)

Sanhui dolls are oily?
At least to my own experience, yes Sanhui dolls are the most oily doll I’ve had/experienced so far. It’s not in the sense that oil drips or anything exaggerating, but yes brief touching or handling her would leave some obstinate layer of oil to my hands easily.
Not only that, the skin surface of it gets oily relatively quick even after cleaning and powdering, and is the only doll that caused me to have some minor skin reactions, twice.
Additionally, if one’s not careful you can stain yr (concrete) house flooring everywhere easily if the oil layers on the doll or you do not get sufficiently removed and cleaned. None of my other dolls gave me this concern.

All dolls, TPE or Silicone, would of cos require periodic maintenance and by nature turn a little oily after some time. This is in fact to maintain the supple and smooth texture of these lovely dolls. My Sanhui doll just happen to be the least easy to have stay clean and dry, unlike all other dolls I own.
Well I suppose some owners simply either don’t mind, don’t own other dolls to make comparisons, or simply keeps quiet about this issue. Some might also argue that powdering solves any such problems, but I think in reality the powder simply turns cake-y and sticky after some time on them, again within relatively short period of time.
I do think that if one is not bothered much, or at all, by this then Sanhui dolls are one the the best and most sensuous dolls you can get, and is very high quality overall.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Interesting, I've heard of oil residues early on in the ownership time of silicone dolls, but not a persistent residue. I can't recall the chemicals you can use to clean silicone safely (I thought I remembered acetone and denatured alcohol, but I can't say for sure) but I also thought I read that the residue would go away with some cleanings (I don't recall with what) over time. That could have also been about a DS doll too and I just don't remember...

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I think Fane summarized pretty handily the main points, but I'll add my thoughts as well.

I ordered a 160 cm in 2016 direct from Sanhui. The service was fantastic. Sometimes I noticed small confusions since English is their second language, but this didn't cause any issues. They were quite responsive and accessible, as I recall. As noticed on the forum here, during certain festival times they are sometimes not as easy to reach, but that time has passed for this calendar year. Sanhui's reps are often quite active on this forum and actively seek feedback. They send you some pics of your doll once she's finished and ready to be packed up. I think wait times are comparable to DS generally. For the US, at least, shipping is included in the price.

Build quality is an intersting issue, because my SH doll has now very loose floppy joints, mostly, but her flesh is relatively harder and probably more durable as a result. That said, she still got some tears and other issues, some of which I have repaired with mixed success. The finger wires of Sanhui are nice and thick, meaning she can have a stronger grip and less worry about the wires breaking. Still, there have been some finger pokes that I needed to repair as the finger flesh wore thin and tore over time. Sanhui have been making improvements to the skeleton, notably the recently updated 158 cm that can lean on one arm. Their range of motion has been increased as well. Many can now stretch the legs up to the point of touching the breasts, and newer dolls can reach their arms up over their heads. Mine can do that, but it tears the armpits. It's not completely known to me what other potential improvements they might have made, or whether these have all made it to their 145 cm model. They tend to innovate with the larger dolls first. If you don't spring for the pigmented nipples and lips, the paint will come off before long. Sate's recent 168 Lorelei doll actually had a failure in its oral function as noted in his video (which you should check out), but mine has been fine all this time. With my doll, the corners of her mouth did tear though. This was the Svetlana head. It is also a screw-on, but Sanhui has changed to a pop-on/pop-off system that prevents wear and tear at the top of the neck. I'm pretty sure this applies to the 145 cm model.

I have to say, I haven't found my Sanhui to be oily. I first had a TPE doll, and she certainly was. Perhaps Fane has a doll from an earlier vintage? Manufacturers tend to change their slicone formulas over time. Older Sanhui models could sometimes get permanent dents if you pushed a finger into the flesh too hard, another issue I suspect might be fixed. Owners of newer dolls can perhaps chime in about that.

Smell with either of my silicone dolls has not been much of an issue. Generally, I clean by dolls in the bath tub about once a week on average, and I use lavendar J&J corn starch that probalby covers up any lingering smells. If you have her stored in a box, it might be more noticable upon opening it since she wasn't in ventillation.

Overall, I think Sanhui are really made more to be sex dolls. They tend to have 3 fuctional orifices, all with different texturing. Some find them actually too intense or even rough. Let's say they are highly stimulating, and more lube tends to solve most problems. Generally the vagina will be the most accomodating, and you can of course adjust the tightness by moving the legs closer together or farther apart. The anal cavity is tighter and can be easily accessed from behind. If you are looking for a more rough-and-touble sex doll, Sanhui is a great choice. The built-in lady parts are also arguably more aesthetically pleasing and erotic than insert systems. I like to have my Sanhui already lubed (laying in bed with legs closed to prevent leakage/drying), and ideally pre-warmed by electric blanket (I live in a mostly cold climate). This makes her pretty much ready to go in a fairly realistic way. Of course, depending on whether you use a condom (some use female condoms) and where you finish, you have more or less of cleanup to do. Once it's all over though, or in other non-sexy times, her relatively hard body isn't always the best for snuggling. There are gel options for the breasts, butt, and tummy, but the rest is kept relatively hard.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Hey Jimbo, thanks for your thoughts over here as well! Good to know about the experience of the sale and delivery. Like I mentioned, they seem to go out of their way to give you contact info and policy information clearly and plainly which I take (or mistake) as a good sign. I've "fired" companies expressly for making customer service a nightmare to reach, which I definitely take as a bad sign.

To follow up on what you mentioned, would you say the joints after that much time are un-poseable or maybe on par with DS loose joints? Is it capable of standing (if it was to begin with)?

You also bring up a good point on the possible improvements, and I'd love to hear thoughts from any newer owners myself. I also initiated email contact so when I hear back I can contribute that info to the conversation.

I'm also interested in the "hardness" of SH silicone, especially on the newer models. I have a JM that I consider hard silicone but I don't know if you're familiar with their 2016 silicone or not. But it's not immersion breaking hard either, and if that's what we're talking about, then I could live with that.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I have a new 145 Sanhui. It is a great doll. I have not seen a modern DS to compare so I can't comment on that. I do believe that Sanhui has an " all new" 145 as of this year. They have a completely different skeleton. I was able to compare my 145 with another TDF members 145 Sanhui that is a 2016 model and the skeleton and the sculpt are different for sure. My doll is less than a month old so I can't speak to how long the joints will stay tight but so far I have seen little or no loosening of any of the joints. Sanhui does not advertise the skelton updates for some reason but I believe the skelton has high quality ball joints. The joints feel really nice compared to my WM doll.

I got the jiggly implants for the boobs and they are fantastic. You can use a push up bra with them because the are more like real breast in that they can be squeezed together and pushed around more so than my TPE doll. As for oily skin I have not really experienced that myself. I wonder if that varies from doll to doll depending on the who made up the silicon batch for that pour. I don't know anything about the manufacturing process, just pure speculation.

If you want to ask Sanhui directly about the skeleton or anything else just email Coco&KK at: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com

I ordered my doll directly from Coco&KK and feel like I got a really good deal as a TDF member. They take care of us. From the date of order to delivery to my door was an amazing 11 days. You can read my review of the 145 here: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=97162

And her ass. I just love her ass.
Alicia 7.JPG
Alicia 7.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3103 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks Metricnut! I've indeed read the review and thank you for that! And the pictures! I need to find out what sizes those shorts and workout shirts are if I get a 145.

You mentioned medium soft butt in your review. Is that without the implant for the butt? I thought I read someone saying the butt implant still felt firm to them, so hoping you might be able to comment more on that.

And uh, yeah... VERY nice booty indeed :)

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

QV, with my 160 cm from 2016, when I first got her, I could get her "stand" with support (leaning against something). She didn't have the standing foot option that is now available, but if I put her in some boots for ankle support and set her up carefully, it could work. I can tell you that this aspect gave her an amazing presense as she was nearly at eye-to-eye level with me. Currently, she cannot stand or sit up. Her arms will not stay up, and her neck flops foward and back. She has one knee that is stiff for some reason, but otherwise all of her main joints are competely loose. Now, like I said, improvements have been made since then, but all the details of which are not fully known. I suspect that once they started oficially offering the standing foot option that they took into account the need to better support this feature. DS loose joints, by comparison, are actually designed to move smoothly, with some resistance to movement.

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with JM's silicone to compare. I would say that until I got my DS, I was just used to my Sanhui and didn't think about it too much. She still had nice gel-filled breasts (standard at that time?), and I got her some nice soft pajamas to be in most of the time (which also made her seem less cold in the winter). I actually would not have said she was "hard" except for maybe her butt which felt like it was the a flexed very fit butt. :lol:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

QuantumVoodoo wrote:
You mentioned medium soft butt in your review. Is that without the implant for the butt? I thought I read someone saying the butt implant still felt firm to them, so hoping you might be able to comment more on that.
The Sanhui website refers to the implants as "soft buttocks" But when I tried to order the soft butt they recommended the "medium soft" butt and I agreed. I can't feel an implant in there, but the area is softer than other areas , compared to the belly or thighs. I have not been able to compare to a new style 145 w/o the medium soft option but I think it is worth doing. It is still a little firm compared to my TPE doll but I like it.

I also forgot to mention the textured skin. That is really nice as well. It is less shiny to other silicon dolls I see in photos on TDF and it feels nice. It still needs powder now and the so it does not get tacky. But I think all dolls are like that, even TPE. And if you are into "hide the sausage between the boobies" The textured skin adds to the experience.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I read something about denting the SanHui silicone with too much pressure, and an X/S video shows it. Is that still an issue with the newer silicone? Are you seeing it with Alicia at all?

INFORMATIONS