sanhuiofficial.com

Possible first time customer questions!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Possible first time customer questions!

Post by Sofos »

My experience is that the joints tend to get pretty loose... I have fixed the knees on my doll and she can stand again leaning against a wall.

viewtopic.php?f=261&t=94222

It is also possible that the skeleton has been improved during the last year.

About being oily I do not recognise that much. Never felt that I'm getting oil on my hands or that her skin looks oily. In fact her skin is very non shiny compared to many photos I've seen on other dolls.

Once I left her sitting on a very dry wooden table over night though. And that left a cute impression of her buttocks :lol:

So if the material really soaks oil then she can stain it. For safety she has always been seated on a blanket in the sofa but I have not noticed any stains on the blanket or on the sheets in bed.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

QuantumVoodoo wrote:I read something about denting the SanHui silicone with too much pressure, and an X/S video shows it. Is that still an issue with the newer silicone? Are you seeing it with Alicia at all?
I have not had any problems with the silicone denting. The silicone bounces back pretty quick after applying pressure.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thank Metricnut, that's a relief!

Wow Sofos, thanks so much for chiming in here as well. I read through all four pages of that post on the edge of my seat. I could feel your pain very keenly. And, it had a happy ending! I was really pleased to see her standing again, and assuming no changes have been made to the skeleton since then, at least it is repairable... with imperial!

If I can find out more about that I will let you all know as I back and forth with Sanhui.

I didn't realize I would get so many replies, and useful ones at that! The Sanhui community seems passionate about their SanHui lovelies and that is always a good sign.

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I did decide to pull the trigger on the SanHui.

Having said that I did get an update on the new 2018 skeleton, and have posted some pics in a new thread (https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 61&t=98886) as it appears to be a major and important upgrade.

INFORMATIONS