sanhuiofficial.com

158 CM review -Male and Female review pics included

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
VorpalLotus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

158 CM review -Male and Female review pics included

Post by VorpalLotus »

This is my wifes and I's third doll I have a 163 WM TPE doll and a 65CM large Sanhui after having the other two I decided I liked Sanhui's style and quality of doll but I had no idea how much better their full size doll with textured skins were. I ordered a lot of custom parts.
Customization's
-standing feet
-pale skin #1
-rose colored nipples
-jiggly breast
-and the elf head (which at the time was not on the website)
overall looks I would say the dolls look and beauty to be a 9.5/10, she's extremely beautiful and this is nit picking but as a fellow doll maker and artist that specializes in human forms some of the proportions could be better, (overall torso length and arm length) seem to be off as well as the placement of the vagina and anus are a few centimeters to far forward however I wouldn't think most people would see that my wife didn't until I pointed it out. the only other problem was the air bubbles in both hands making it look like a latex glove that you blew up and even after doing the fix they suggested it seems to have stretched the silicon and slowly (although not the same extreme it was when I got her) it blows back up. I understand the struggle of bubbles in silicone even with a vacuum chamber when doing something that size its very difficult it just sucks that we live at such a high altitude causing the bubble to expand.

sexual experience both male and female
This first part is going to be my experience the second is going to be written by my wife she'll explain how and what we do as well as the quality of her experience.
male
I have used her in all ways but oral, not that I don't want to but I just haven't got around to that yet.
Vaginal- 10/10 she's soft softer then my TPE doll which surprised me, she feels real and when heated up she even has the dips and bumps in the right spots, it makes for better and longer sessions which my wife loves to watch/participate in and her depth is really nice she's got a good 2 inches depth and that makes a difference for a man that has the length (that may be a contributing factor to why she feels so much softer.) Her breasts jiggle in the most mouth watering ways my wife cant seem to stop playing with them (nor can I) no complaints on that one.

Anal- 8/10 I'm not big on anal in general but I have a thing where everything must be laid clam to, its an 8 because I ripped an edge of her anus which upset me greatly but it feel like the real deal not much more to say about this one.

Breast Job- 11/10 one of the biggest reasons for getting this doll was for a larger breasted doll even though she fits into a D34 they are big enough to take both gorgeous mounds with a-little lube and fitting myself in-between her texture skin and really soft breast (jiggle was the best of the customization by far) It doesn't take long for me to reach my limit.

Female

Breasts: 1,000/10 I just really like jiggling boobs and plus my husband really likes boob jobs and I'm more than happy to help him with that on our doll.

Sex: 10/10 When using our doll I like to take one of my favorite dildos and insert it inside myself and then ride her. It takes a few minutes to get into position and for me to get into the right place but once that's done it's a fantastic ride from there. I usually have to position myself so that I'm rubbing against her stomach. We haven't yet done the reverse where I rub against her breasts like we have with our other doll but in time we will and I'm sure it'll be just as good. :wink:

I absolutely love our new doll! She sleeps in bed with us and overall I couldn't be happier with having our new addition. We're already saving up for our third doll from Sanhui and I'm so excited to get her. We will definitely be buying from this company again. I would recommend couples getting a doll they have significantly helped our marriage and made it much stronger! I would also recommend women if your man has one if he lets you have sex with her its mind blowing and plus its really hot!!
add5.jpg
add5.jpg (377.85 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
add4.JPG
add4.JPG (648.01 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
add3.jpg
add3.jpg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 2724 times
add2.jpg
add2.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2724 times
Addie.jpg
Addie.jpg (178.04 KiB) Viewed 2724 times
The attachment IMG_1406.JPG is no longer available

ravensrayne

Re: 158 CM review -Male and Female review pics included

Post by ravensrayne »

Good to hear a his and hers perspective. My wife and I enjoy our girl as well.
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Indeed , great to see another female Sanhui owner , I love our 145 ☺ .

Welcome xx

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Very interesting perspective! Welcome! I like your dolls' blue-streaked hair, really brings out her eyes. The 158 looks is quite the attractive body.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great thread! Love to hear a review from both partners ... well, actually this is the first I've read. Very cool and informative! Thanks for sharing!

You two have a wonderful gorgeous Elf!

Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

VorpalLotus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VorpalLotus »

Thank you all so much. We've bought most of our wigs at Arda Wigs. That's where our streaked wig came from it's a really great website! :D Thank you we're both so glad it was informative this is our first time reviewing.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

I'm glad you chose to share. This is the first time I saw the elf head on the 158 body, and it looks great! Looking forward to your future posts.

Arda Wigs look really cool! Are they easy to maintain? Shed much? I really like switching wigs on my dolls to change up their looks.

Thanks again!

VorpalLotus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by VorpalLotus »

They're fairly easy to maintain. They don't really shed unless you brush them. We really like them and that's pretty much who we only order from. Definitely recommend them though.

INFORMATIONS