sanhuiofficial.com

Importing to Australia (Question)

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
EGOiST
Apprentice
Apprentice

Importing to Australia (Question)

Post by EGOiST »

Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase my first doll 156cm Marya head to Australia.
Any of you from Australia? Importing sex doll here is a grey area, it would be great if some of you can tell me what's the criteria of importing sex doll to Australia.

Also if the doll deemed to young by the custom, will that land me in jail?

Cheers.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Importing to Australia (Question)

Post by Sanhui Doll »

EGOiST wrote:Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase my first doll 156cm Marya head to Australia.
Any of you from Australia? Importing sex doll here is a grey area, it would be great if some of you can tell me what's the criteria of importing sex doll to Australia.

Also if the doll deemed to young by the custom, will that land me in jail?

Cheers.
Hi EGOiST,

Lifesize dolls imported to Australia for no problem~ Underisze might be a grey area ;) We replied to your message in the mailbox--pls kindly read of it~

Cheers,
Coco&KK
Sanhui Team

Custom order @ www.sanhuidolls.com
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

eyespyone

Post by eyespyone »

Hi EGOiST,

This subject has been fairly well covered in some other posts on this aspect. Have a browse through them.

The only current restrictions on dolls imported into Australia are those interpreted as being with a ‘deliberate appearance of a young underage person or child’.

[disclaimer] Having said that, these are some other (smaller) dolls with flat chest or small busts, which may be caught up in this restriction.
They may be ‘held’ by Customs while you appeal the seizure and have to justify their ‘adult-ness’.

Anything approaching adult appearance or life size, is not at risk (yet).

And No; you won’t go to jail – Customs will just seize your doll and destroy it, leaving you ‘out of pocket’.

The delightful SH 156cm will pass through without drama.
… They may sting you for some GST but!. …. (but then she is worth it)

My 2c

Cheers
Eyespy (OZ)
With suitable application, and the proper amount of thrust, pigs can fly just fine.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yep...what eyespyone said, I have covered off on this in your other topics.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

EGOiST
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EGOiST »

Thanks for the info guys, very informative. And thanks Shanhui staff, looking forward to own her soon.

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

EGOiST did you end up ordering her? I'm in AU too and have really been tossing up between it, she does seem to have that sort of face that could be a bit 'borderline'

McPickle

Post by McPickle »

Juiless wrote:EGOiST did you end up ordering her? I'm in AU too and have really been tossing up between it, she does seem to have that sort of face that could be a bit 'borderline'
Same question.
Irontech 150cm Victoria viewtopic.php?p=1525502#p1525502

EGOiST
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by EGOiST »

Hi, very sorry for the late reply. Yea I do owe es 156 marya in australia now no problem.

Sanhui Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sanhui Doll »

EGOiST wrote:Hi, very sorry for the late reply. Yea I do owe es 156 marya in australia now no problem.
Hi EGOiST,

Your reply assures AU customers that we shipped you the two 156cm Marya for no problem ~ ;) For your recent concerns on 145cm large breast Honoka, shipper said as long as not flat chested body, no problem for 145cm either Small breast model (textured skin) or large breast (textured skin)~ To be 100% sure if you concerns cute faces to be considered “too young” by Aussie Customs, separate shipment for the head alone at about 60ish USD will get the head unto a later flight to arrive a week later~ ;p

Hope this response help ease your worries! Best wishes for the splendid New Year to come!

Coco&KK
Sanhui Team
Official Website: https://sanhuidolls.com/
Email: admin@sanhuidolls.com (admin&support) & info@sanhuidolls.com & sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com (order & pay)

INFORMATIONS