sanhuiofficial.com

Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Does Elfie de Forest Queen spell love magics unto ya?

She catches ME~
22%
She comes to meet me in dreams~
16%
Love red/flame Elfie~
8%
Love blue-grey/goth Elfie~
43%
Contact Sanhui on my specially-customized Elfie~
12%

Total votes: 102

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Looking great as well ZD, and they said we were crazy pushing for this, well, Sanhui and us, proved them wrong, and have added another dimension to the dolly industry. :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

ZannyDanger wrote:Thank you zaxdoll!! :D

Her skin tone is based on the Thunder Gray that we came up with earlier in this thread. It should be very close to the color your lovely Mirya also has, though maybe a tiny bit darker because of the extensive shading detail.
Mirya is happy to known she'll have soon a big sister :mrgreen:

Maledictus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Maledictus »

That is really impressive, ZD. Thanks for sharing.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Wooah elf overload! :D :D These are all looking so good I can't even sit still in my chair, lol.

Very cool to finally see some progress on your tall darkelf ZD! Also very interesting to see custom pigmented color, did this add to the regular cost of these options? Colors and shading overall are looking great. I think you pretty much hit the sweetspot on how dark you can go without losing detail or making it look unnatural (as in convincing IRL). Keep us updated! :D

I think I'll just refer to ZD's base color for my doll as well, which seem very close to what I want, and spare Sanhui the work and time on that part :D I have also finally decided to go big with a 156cm instead of the 118cm. Still experimenting on what I want for pigmented colors though. I got the impression in another thread however that they still seem to be working on updating the 156 body, so I might give them another month to make sure it's all done. If nothing else pops up I'll contact Sanhui within 2 weeks or so to start working things out for an order.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Jimbofod wrote:Holy shit, she is truly amazing! Is it just the freckles that add so much realism, or are there other tweaks?
Apart from the ears that vis...sure, also shading of tone to highlight facial structure and add an illsuion of aging, and multitone lip shading, subtle but effective in conjunction with the patterning of the freckle density.

I really like this arrangement.

Anung
She looks damn near real, even zooming in on the photo! 8O

Great creative guidance on your part and artistry on the part of Sanhui. I think they could show this off as a new upgrade option, now that they've done it and worked out the kinks. I'm sure many would go for it. The only other thing that I think could make her even more impressive would be to add freckles on her body, maybe concentrated on the shoulders and upper chest as would happen naturally.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

ZannyDanger, Lorelei looks fantastic! I agree, the shading really is beautifully done. It's nice to see them do it on a larger scale doll body. BTW, those dark nipples are mesmerizing! In that photo next to the non-shaded doll body, it definitely makes them stand out. Also, they have larger areolas than the other doll - is that normal, or is that something else you customized? It looks like the other doll is a 165? At any rate, the gothic elf color is at least popular enough that there are multiple orders going on. Sanhui definitely should be advertising these more, not just here on TDF. They say that they do custom colors, but they only show natural human shades. I bet most customers don't even realize what are capable of.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Thank you everyone, i'm really glad you all like how she's turning out!
I just can't wait for her to finally be home and introduce her to everyone :D

Having a Dark Elf doll made has been a dream of mine for about as long as i've known about dolls. I have to say if feels absolutely incredible to see this dream of mine finally become a reality. I'm very thankful for Anung's continued support and for Sanhui taking interest in my ideas.

In the early stages there was a lot of communication with Coco&KK working out the details, the kind of effect i wanted to see with the additional shading detail and a few visual examples for the nipples and labia but once the project got set in motion, i really wanted to let them do their creative work without getting too involved. This is the very first time i get to see her pretty mug too, and as it turns out she looks exactly like what i had in mind all along. This really goes to show how much artistic talent there is at work behind the scenes at Sanhui! However i really can't take all the credit here, many of you also contributed great ideas in this thread that influenced her design :razz:

I'm very happy to hear the result is to your liking Nord, i look forward to seeing Malena's sister!! :D I'm very impressed with how the color turned out as well!

To answer a few questions:

The other doll in the picture i'm assuming is indeed another separate order being worked on. :D

Her nipples size is indeed custom, they look great don't they? :mrgreen:

I did choose the permanent makeup upgrade for both nipples and labia, though the custom color wasn't included in the option. For the additional custom work, since Sanhui didn't have an option yet available on their website we agreed on an amount that would cover all the additional customisation like the Skin tone, shading detail and the custom color for lips, nipples and labia. I don't think i can divulge the exact amount i paid but i can tell you it was very reasonable. Absolutely worth it. I'm sure Coco&KK will be delighted to give you a quote when you get in touch with them :wink:

:glou:

ZD

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

ZannyDanger wrote:Thank you zaxdoll!! :D

Her skin tone is based on the Thunder Gray that we came up with earlier in this thread. It should be very close to the color your lovely Mirya also has, though maybe a tiny bit darker because of the extensive shading detail.

Here's a comparison shot Coco just sent me to illustrate just how much depth and detail they were able to bring out in her complexion with their custom shading work 8)

Left is no shading, right is Malena

I think she's a Masterpiece :mrgreen:

The shading is definitely impressive from their custom color artist. It really brings out the detail of the sculpt more than a flesh-tone.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Guess who's on her way home :?:

Keep an eye out for her thread!

:glou:

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Cool, ZD! I like the lip color. Looking forward to seeing your pics of her. :)

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Yeah !

Mirya 's big sister :mrgreen:

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Loving the coloration, can't wait to see more photos.

It would be great if they made special eyes to go with the doll like cat's eye, one solid color, or even colored sclera.

Just to make the whole elf theme seem that more unique.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

I've asked the question when ordering mine but beleive me the bleu eyes are really great with this skin color :)

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Congrats! And: moar photos!! :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Stunning ZD, and so exciting, I am just finalising the freckles for the body on Lori with Sanhui now, they have been outstanding to work with, and I would recommend them to all those that want a very unique doll of their own.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS