sanhuiofficial.com

Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Does Elfie de Forest Queen spell love magics unto ya?

She catches ME~
22%
She comes to meet me in dreams~
16%
Love red/flame Elfie~
8%
Love blue-grey/goth Elfie~
43%
Contact Sanhui on my specially-customized Elfie~
12%

Total votes: 102

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Post by zaxdoll »

I post a sample of the dark skin i've asked for in Miray's thread :P

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Jimbofod wrote:So, I got to thinking about fantasy skin tones and playing around with a photo editing app that lets you shift hues around (PicSay Pro, using the Hue effect). I found myself liking the light blue skin tone.

For the purpose of visualization, I tried this with some different photos, including the one from the web site showing the range of human skin tone shades available. I thought I'd share this and a couple others I thought came out well.

IMO, all of the blue shades look pretty good, and the slightly darker blue for lips and nips looks nice as well. Maybe a bit of this shade for the accent painting.

I think this tone could have some flexibility as well. An elf might be a frost elf, or just a lighter shade of night elf. Alternately, she could cover her ears and play as a sexy blue alien. The Elfie could cosplay as a pale Smurfette. (Yes, I've seen the post where somebody is trying to make an actual Smurfette doll.) Maybe some other possibilities.

What do you think?
Sanhui will work with whatever skintones you want to try, I imagine. I think a lot of concepts would be better served with a base model white elfie and appropriately colored makeup and accents. In this case blue. Then throw on the right wig and she'd be perfection. Both the Forest and the Dark elfie models are a home run really. As we suspected, they're both darker and unbelievably more detailed than the photos show - I was really surprised we didn't see more people snatching up the thunder gray. I'm looking forward to seeing what the further customized dark elves look like but it feels like we're still a little ways off on seeing any of them I think.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Jimbofod wrote:So, I got to thinking about fantasy skin tones and playing around with a photo editing app that lets you shift hues around (PicSay Pro, using the Hue effect). I found myself liking the light blue skin tone.

For the purpose of visualization, I tried this with some different photos, including the one from the web site showing the range of human skin tone shades available. I thought I'd share this and a couple others I thought came out well.

IMO, all of the blue shades look pretty good, and the slightly darker blue for lips and nips looks nice as well. Maybe a bit of this shade for the accent painting.

I think this tone could have some flexibility as well. An elf might be a frost elf, or just a lighter shade of night elf. Alternately, she could cover her ears and play as a sexy blue alien. The Elfie could cosplay as a pale Smurfette. (Yes, I've seen the post where somebody is trying to make an actual Smurfette doll.) Maybe some other possibilities.

What do you think?
I guess it all depends on what one want with his/her doll. I've been considering variation as well, which might be hard for a hardcore darkelf. But ultimately it's completely up to your own imagination, I think. I'd give mine a personality and some form of background to stick with, but then I might switch her style back and forth. Like elf-ish stuff when she want to show off her roots and culture, and modern stuff when feeling experimental and adventurous, or simply trying to fit in. I'll be looking more into attempting tattoos and maybe even facepaint as well. There are also plenty of anime type of characters with similar skin that could be cosplayed. Personally I've pretty much decided on a darker and de-saturated blue/grey color, but not too dark. Still undecided on if I'll go with darker nipples/genitalia or something more purple-ish as in my previous example.

I've been leaning more and more towards a taller doll lately though, the 165 to be exact, and have been trying to illustrate the Lorelei elf head as darkelf just as you've done (I assume this head will fit 165 as well?). Initially I thought she looked too intense, but Sate's pictures really put her in a different light, so I am reconsidering. I think it is much due to they style of the eyebrows, so maybe Sanhui would be up for some custom ones if asked politely :D Might do some experiments with that later on.

Here's what I've been messing with lately. Super dark I know, it was dark in my room when I worked on it :P
sanhui_darkelf_big.jpg
sanhui_darkelf_big.jpg (209.32 KiB) Viewed 3231 times
I am so incredibly torn :P It will be very interesting to see more pictures of these dolls when people start receiving them within a month. At least two other 118 dark elves, and then Zannys 168. The tables at Sanhui factory must've turned quite dark lately! :D
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

eargerly waiting my first factory pics personnaly :P

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Nord wrote:

What do you think?
I guess it all depends on what one want with his/her doll. I've been considering variation as well, which might be hard for a hardcore darkelf. But ultimately it's completely up to your own imagination, I think. I'd give mine a personality and some form of background to stick with, but then I might switch her style back and forth. Like elf-ish stuff when she want to show off her roots and culture, and modern stuff when feeling experimental and adventurous, or simply trying to fit in. I'll be looking more into attempting tattoos and maybe even facepaint as well. There are also plenty of anime type of characters with similar skin that could be cosplayed. Personally I've pretty much decided on a darker and de-saturated blue/grey color, but not too dark. Still undecided on if I'll go with darker nipples/genitalia or something more purple-ish as in my previous example.

I've been leaning more and more towards a taller doll lately though, the 165 to be exact, and have been trying to illustrate the Lorelei elf head as darkelf just as you've done (I assume this head will fit 165 as well?). Initially I thought she looked too intense, but Sate's pictures really put her in a different light, so I am reconsidering. I think it is much due to they style of the eyebrows, so maybe Sanhui would be up for some custom ones if asked politely :D Might do some experiments with that later on.

Here's what I've been messing with lately. Super dark I know, it was dark in my room when I worked on it :P
The attachment sanhui_darkelf_big.jpg is no longer available
I am so incredibly torn :P It will be very interesting to see more pictures of these dolls when people start receiving them within a month. At least two other 118 dark elves, and then Zannys 168. The tables at Sanhui factory must've turned quite dark lately! :D
The color you're showing is most likely what Sanhui's dark elf preset already looks like. They are definitely darker in person. The original forest queen photos were under some bright lights and I'm pretty sure a filter. Here's the original shots and the factory photo side by side.
007.JPG
007.JPG (302.16 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
Just using that as a guide, their dark elf is more likely the color below, plus it'll have shading and full makeup. I know if I order the dark elfie I'll use their preset instead of trying to micromanage it. They seem to strive for delivering quality so I'd want them to take some of the creative control.
CB9C0A33-BC16-4411-838C-8E3B5A7883A1.jpeg
CB9C0A33-BC16-4411-838C-8E3B5A7883A1.jpeg (440.07 KiB) Viewed 3208 times

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Wait and see ;)

First step: factory pictures
Second step: my pictures ^^

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

AVT100 wrote: The color you're showing is most likely what Sanhui's dark elf preset already looks like. They are definitely darker in person. The original forest queen photos were under some bright lights and I'm pretty sure a filter. Here's the original shots and the factory photo side by side.
007.JPG
Just using that as a guide, their dark elf is more likely the color below, plus it'll have shading and full makeup. I know if I order the dark elfie I'll use their preset instead of trying to micromanage it. They seem to strive for delivering quality so I'd want them to take some of the creative control.
CB9C0A33-BC16-4411-838C-8E3B5A7883A1.jpeg
Yea but it is still impossible to say for sure by judging from those few photos that they made available here. Also considering that these more or less official presets apparently seem to cost as much as any custom color I figured I can just as well make sure it's not a smurf by sending them custom samples of what I have in mind. If they say that it is pretty much the same as their preset when compared in neutral lighting then I'll trust their judgment on the matter. Since it is quite a lot of money for the doll, whether it be the 118 or a 165, I really just want to make sure I'm happy with it :)

I really don't understand though why they don't share more photos of these dolls, as they seem to have them posing around the factory or office. If they want to sell more of their own presets they have to put a little more effort into the marketing, and why not add them to the rest of their listed skin colors if they are official? Maybe they are still exploring the market? Or maybe taking advantage of the fact that they seem to be pretty much the only manufacturer that officially offer custom colors :P Who knows.

Anyway, I don't seem to get any official answers from them in threads on this forum, so I'll contact them directly for more pics and info when I get back home from duty in June and are ready for a purchase. By then I can hopefully get a better idea of their preset by comparing factory photos to owners photos too.

By the way, about that shading, anyone know how well that holds up from cleaning? I assume it is not as permanent as pigmented color. But I have no experience with color fading on silicone or Sanhui products in particular. For my TPE ladies the color mainly fades due to the treatment with mineral oil, so I'd like to assume that regular mild soap on silicone has much less aggressive effect.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

The accent paint is the same as the makeup and according to Sanhui it will come off if you rub it too hard.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

Nord wrote: I am so incredibly torn :P It will be very interesting to see more pictures of these dolls when people start receiving them within a month. At least two other 118 dark elves, and then Zannys 168. The tables at Sanhui factory must've turned quite dark lately! :D
I've post a factory pic of my custom dark Elfie face ;)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

So meet my SANHUI project Elf Gal Lorelei. This is one of the most beautiful faces I think I have ever seen. The detail is outstanding.

Click to enlarge for HD)

ImageImage
ImageImage

The results so far are outstanding, and the detail really enhances the illusion of reality.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Holy shit, she is truly amazing! Is it just the freckles that add so much realism, or are there other tweaks?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Jimbofod wrote:Holy shit, she is truly amazing! Is it just the freckles that add so much realism, or are there other tweaks?
Apart from the ears that vis...sure, also shading of tone to highlight facial structure and add an illsuion of aging, and multitone lip shading, subtle but effective in conjunction with the patterning of the freckle density.

I really like this arrangement.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I really like how your Lorelei is turning out Anung!
Those freckles and the detail on her is simply off the charts! She looks real! 8O

What a day for fantasy doll lovers... turns out i just got a much anticipated update from Sanhui on her Dark Elf sister Malena as well! :angel:
Malena wouldn't have been possible without your constant support for doll innovation Anung, not to mention the most beautiful elf head currently on the market in my opinion! She will literally be a dream come true here! :glou:

Note the incredible custom shading detail on her done by Sanhui's artists: most noticeably at the clavicles, stomach section and on her back, along with the custom permanent pigmentation on the nipples and labia.
Side note: her lip makeup will be made to match the nipples and labia color. :angel:

So many great innovations from Sanhui lately, they truly are killing it! You really outdid yourselves Coco&KK! :evidence: :glou:

I look forward to officially introducing her to TDF in the coming weeks, and will no doubt do a thorough review of the 168 body and custom options for those interested :wink:

:glou:

ZD

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

GG Zanny :P

What skin color did you choose ?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Thank you zaxdoll!! :D

Her skin tone is based on the Thunder Gray that we came up with earlier in this thread. It should be very close to the color your lovely Mirya also has, though maybe a tiny bit darker because of the extensive shading detail.

Here's a comparison shot Coco just sent me to illustrate just how much depth and detail they were able to bring out in her complexion with their custom shading work 8)

Left is no shading, right is Malena

I think she's a Masterpiece :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS