sanhuiofficial.com

Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Does Elfie de Forest Queen spell love magics unto ya?

She catches ME~
22%
She comes to meet me in dreams~
16%
Love red/flame Elfie~
8%
Love blue-grey/goth Elfie~
43%
Contact Sanhui on my specially-customized Elfie~
12%

Total votes: 102

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Elfie-de Forest queen: Special custom skin!

Post by ZannyDanger »

Thanks Nasty! :mrgreen:

For the additional body detail, it will be something along the lines of what we can see on the beautiful green forest queen here, but something more fitting for a dark elf.
They are going to base this design on one of the pictures i posted earlier in this thread.

I can't discuss exact pricing, but it is very reasonable considering the custom nature of this order.

I will definitely be posting pics when they come in!

:glou:

ZD

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I ordered Forest Queen Elfie last night. We're completing the order details right now. I went ahead and got her as pictured except for dark eyes and hair.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

AVT100 wrote:I ordered Forest Queen Elfie last night. We're completing the order details right now. I went ahead and got her as pictured except for dark eyes and hair.
Awesome AVT100!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous Forest Queen when they come in! :angel:

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

ZannyDanger wrote:
AVT100 wrote:I ordered Forest Queen Elfie last night. We're completing the order details right now. I went ahead and got her as pictured except for dark eyes and hair.
Awesome AVT100!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your gorgeous Forest Queen when they come in! :angel:
Yeah, like most of you guys I am a tremendous dark elf nerd but that forest elfie really surprised me. I knew I was going to buy when I saw that first picture. I went with the permanent pigment and standing feet.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Congrats to all with new orders in! Looking forward to seeing a slew of photos of these beauties soon!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Cool to see people already ordered dolls with these interesting colors! I'm looking forward to see more real pictures of this :D

Personally I won't be home during most of May, so I'm not ordering anything before summer. Still haven't decided on if I'll go with a short or tall body yet though.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Thanks for information Zanny!

I'm thinking too about ordering but I wait for pics from Zanny and AVT :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

I just got my Order is Ready email and she looks great. The finished Forest Queen looks to have a lot of shading to make her body appear as detailed as possible. The artists did a really good job. Can't wait to get her and do a proper review.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Congrats, AVT! Looking forward to it!

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Forest Elfie is in the air and on her way to the states. She'll be here on Monday. I already picked up some cleaner and some fresh new sponges for her. She can't really share with my TPE dolls since they get bathed with baby oil. I work Monday so it will be a couple of days before I can do a proper review of her I imagine. Unless she convinces me to take a sick day...

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Super excited for you AVT100, looking forward to seeing pics and hearing your impressions!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

AVT100 wrote:Forest Elfie is in the air and on her way to the states. She'll be here on Monday. I already picked up some cleaner and some fresh new sponges for her. She can't really share with my TPE dolls since they get bathed with baby oil. I work Monday so it will be a couple of days before I can do a proper review of her I imagine. Unless she convinces me to take a sick day...
That was fast! Looking forward to a review and more pictures :D A picture with some common object as reference like a soda can or something would be nice. The doll look taller in the pictures than I imagine from my own measurements, very confusing lol. Also the new skeleton will be very interesting to hear about, especially how far the range of motion is, and how the neck is performing. It's quite an expensive doll for its size, especially considering the 145 is very close in price. But if the skeleton is as good as it sounds, then it's a no-brainer, especially with that cute elf head. I already have a 140 doll though and are getting more and more interested in the concept of a "lapdoll", so this would probably be a perfect doll for that purpose.

Also, are these skin colors supposed to be preset options for the 118 Elfie without extra cost, or are they considered "custom" with another $200 added to the price? They have not updated their site with this yet. How did you order?

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Nord wrote:
AVT100 wrote:Forest Elfie is in the air and on her way to the states. She'll be here on Monday. I already picked up some cleaner and some fresh new sponges for her. She can't really share with my TPE dolls since they get bathed with baby oil. I work Monday so it will be a couple of days before I can do a proper review of her I imagine. Unless she convinces me to take a sick day...
That was fast! Looking forward to a review and more pictures :D A picture with some common object as reference like a soda can or something would be nice. The doll look taller in the pictures than I imagine from my own measurements, very confusing lol. Also the new skeleton will be very interesting to hear about, especially how far the range of motion is, and how the neck is performing. It's quite an expensive doll for its size, especially considering the 145 is very close in price. But if the skeleton is as good as it sounds, then it's a no-brainer, especially with that cute elf head. I already have a 140 doll though and are getting more and more interested in the concept of a "lapdoll", so this would probably be a perfect doll for that purpose.

Also, are these skin colors supposed to be preset options for the 118 Elfie without extra cost, or are they considered "custom" with another $200 added to the price? They have not updated their site with this yet. How did you order?
Yep, it was a nice fast process. She's already been released from customs here in the states so she's on time. Should have my this time tomorrow morning.

Custom color for Elfie was $150 on top of the base cost. The Add-ons that Sanhui offers drive the price up a bit but she's still well below a 145. She has standing pegs, permanent pigment in the nippes and areola, jiggly breasts and additional wigs. I also chose the additional $85 to have her shipped quickly. The skeleton wasn't really a selling point for me and I didn't even ask if she has the new one. I'll include that in the review.

It is pretty incredible how well balanced she looks now. They did a proportion revision last year. Originally she was quite top heavy and had that squat look that small dolls are known for. She's really toned and sleek looking now. With the green, the shading really catches the details on her curves. That said, she is most assuredly a shorty so I'll get you a reference photo when she gets here. This is just a preview thing I threw together with the factory photos.
BeFunky Collage.jpg
BeFunky Collage.jpg (241.05 KiB) Viewed 2245 times

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

AVT100 wrote: Yep, it was a nice fast process. She's already been released from customs here in the states so she's on time. Should have my this time tomorrow morning.

Custom color for Elfie was $150 on top of the base cost. The Add-ons that Sanhui offers drive the price up a bit but she's still well below a 145. She has standing pegs, permanent pigment in the nippes and areola, jiggly breasts and additional wigs. I also chose the additional $85 to have her shipped quickly. The skeleton wasn't really a selling point for me and I didn't even ask if she has the new one. I'll include that in the review.

It is pretty incredible how well balanced she looks now. They did a proportion revision last year. Originally she was quite top heavy and had that squat look that small dolls are known for. She's really toned and sleek looking now. With the green, the shading really catches the details on her curves. That said, she is most assuredly a shorty so I'll get you a reference photo when she gets here. This is just a preview thing I threw together with the factory photos.
Gloooorious, thanks for sharing :D

The skeleton became an interesting point to me when I read that the old one was quite limited to 90 degree angles, which would be a downgrade from what I'm used to and could be a problem for many positions and poses. I think you might be one of the first to experience it around here, if it appears to be included. Should be interesting to hear how the gel performs on such small breasts as well, as I imagine it would be a bigger deal on their taller models. I really like how Sanhui offer all these exotic addons even for such a small doll, along with further personal custom tweaks upon request. Amazing really, compared to the competition.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

The paint work in particular looks beautiful. Really accentuates the details and features of the sculpt. I'd say it's not just the green pigment adding to the cost but the painting and artwork to make it all look right.

The dark hair and brown eyes are also a beautiful combination. Nice to see the elfie in a different look from the typical photos.

Well, I hope she actually does have the new skeleton, as I too would be interested to know how that impacts her flexibility and the durability of the joints.

Congrats, AVT! I'm looking forward to seeing more, as many others are I'm sure.

INFORMATIONS