sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 145, Heads #1 & #2 w/ movable eyes Comparison

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 145, Heads #1 & #2 w/ movable eyes Comparison

Post by zaxdoll »

Yeah, they are very rich in options

I try to filter only metalicized, but they still have white :(

And also yeah i'm interested in feline eyes, but not on an elf doll !

I'll wait for a full nekomusume doll :mrgreen:

Moreover, i'm not sure if acrylic is suitable with silicon :/

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

zaxdoll wrote:Yeah, they are very rich in options

I try to filter only metalicized, but they still have white :(

And also yeah i'm interested in feline eyes, but not on an elf doll !

I'll wait for a full nekomusume doll :mrgreen:

Moreover, i'm not sure if acrylic is suitable with silicon :/
I'm pretty sure acrylic would be ok with silicone, but of course glass would be nicer and more durable.

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Metricnut: Great info!!

As you know, I recently received a new 145cm doll and I want to replace her green eyes with an extra set of blue eyes. Should I do the following?
1. Insert a long, narrow, pointed instrument into the corner of her eye socket and gently leverage out the green eyes, being careful of the eyelashes? (What instrument should I use: a long, narrow screwdriver?)
2. Rub the inside of the eye socket with some lubricant? (What kind of lubricant: Vaseline? Sex lube?)
3. Carefully ease blue eye assembly into eye socket, again being careful of eyelashes? (Any tips on how to get eye assembly into the small eye socket? Do I just use my fingers to widen her eye socket?)

More questions: Why is there a TRIANGLE at the end of just ONE of the two eye-assemblies (while the other one is flat)? Is the "triangle eye" supposed to go in a specific eye socket (e.g. left or right)?
Attachments
Triangle.JPG
Triangle.JPG (65.63 KiB) Viewed 3867 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Hi HSP_960,

For the eye removal I purchased a small set of needle nose pliers from Walmart. I used some sand paper to polish and smooth

around the outside of the needle points of the pliers jaws so they would not scratch the eyeball surface. See the image below for how I removed

the eye capsule from the eye socket cavity. I spread the eye open a little with a finger and a thumb on my left hand and used the pliers in my right

hand to grab hold of the edge of the capsule tin casing and just pulled straight out. To return the capsule I used my left hand again to spread the

eye open and put the capsule back in just using my right hand ( no pliers). I did not lube the socket. And I do not know why one of your caps has

that triangle, I think mine were just flat.
Eye Removal.JPG
Eye Removal.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3851 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Metricnut: Thank you! (Should we lube the eye socket? If so, with what type of lubricant?)

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

HSP_960 wrote:@Metricnut: Thank you! (Should we lube the eye socket? If so, with what type of lubricant?)
I did not lube the eye socket. Not really sure what I would use if I wanted to. You could try to powder the socket a little to stop the silicone from being grippy.
Sorry, no good advise for you.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Metricnut: OK, I replaced my doll's green eyes with blue eyes. Everything went pretty smoothly. I used a small forceps (instead of needle nose pliers) and it worked well. FYI, the LEFT green eye had a plastic triangle on its backside so I don't know if that means anything. We'll have to ask Sanhui.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

HSP_960 wrote:@Metricnut: OK, I replaced my doll's green eyes with blue eyes. Everything went pretty smoothly. I used a small forceps (instead of needle nose pliers) and it worked well. FYI, the LEFT green eye had a plastic triangle on its backside so I don't know if that means anything. We'll have to ask Sanhui.
Can you share a picture of the green eyes? Or if you started a thread for your Sanhui maybe share a link with us?

I am also interested in seeing a photo of the forceps you used. Could be a superior way to remove the capsules.

I have a theory of why one eye capsule has the triangle. Maybe they use the capsules with the triangle when the cavity that receives the eye capsule is a little deeper than normal. You know, manufactures make stuff with a quality control "tolerance" for the depth of the eye socket cavity.
When they get a eye socket cavity that is near the deeper end of the depth they use the eye capsule with the triangle on it so it is 3 mm taller than the standard eye capsule to ensure a good fit at the top of the eye capsule where it makes contact with the eye lids. No gaps the eye looks perfect! ship the doll! I admit this is pure speculation with no knowledge or evidence to back up my theory.

Metricnut

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Photos uploaded. The plot thickens with The Mystery of Triangle Eye. I noticed that the other eye has the REMNANTS of a triangle.
(To recap: One eye has a triangle on its backside, the other has the remnants of a triangle.)
Attachments
IMG_3362.JPG
IMG_3362.JPG (97.71 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
IMG_3363.JPG
IMG_3363.JPG (63.24 KiB) Viewed 3809 times
IMG_3364.JPG
IMG_3364.JPG (57.35 KiB) Viewed 3809 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

MetricNut's theory is reasonable. HSP-960, could you test it by trading between right and left eyes to see if it makes a difference?

My 118 cm has two sets of eyes, and each set has the triangles in the back of the assembly. I have taken them in and out multiple times during cleaning and have used the left and right interchangeably.

Thanks for the forceps idea: i ordered a pair so I can reduce potential damage. :glou:

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

@Jimbofod: As you can imagine, I'm not eager to take out and switch the blue eyes that I just installed. However, I will try to report any observations when I do. In the meantime, I can tell you that the two eyes seem to fit the same in terms of their snugness within the eye socket. (The only difference I've observed so far is that the blue triangle eye seems to have a bit of trouble staying in position, sometimes slightly "wondering" up and away from the center like it's her "crazy eye.")

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

Any recommendations on where to buy WIGS for Sanhui's 145cm? I would like to get a brown or blonde one.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

HSP_960 wrote:Any recommendations on where to buy WIGS for Sanhui's 145cm? I would like to get a brown or blonde one.
I guess it depends on if the head size is smaller than normal. For my 118 elfie, I have to actually find wigs with smaller caps to fit her head. There seem to be more of these on eBay than Amazon. Sometimes doll vendors have them. I recently got a really nice blonde one from Real Love Sex Dolls (for 100 cm size) that fits very well. If regular size wigs can fit (or fit well enough), then there are tons more options out there.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

The wig I got for Alicia has a Petite size cap. The petite size is still just a tiny bit too big, but fits good enough. Even though I got it on sale it was still spendy.
The color I got was 14/26S10. But that color does not seem to be available at the moment.

https://www.bestwigoutlet.com/product/z ... renau.html

Metricnut

INFORMATIONS