sanhuiofficial.com

158cm Severine-2018 Upgrade: Superb~ bowl~

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.

Is Severine good enough for homerun hit?

You betcha~ Severine is light~ening fast ;)
59%
Wait & see~ Voluptuous as Severine is~ ;p
14%
To be or Not to be~ Severine run home for me ;D
27%

Total votes: 22

TheInternal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: 158cm Severine-2018 Upgrade: Superb~ bowl~

Post by TheInternal »

Really like that face. A Sanhui doll with a Severine face is on my current shortlist for a first doll. I'm a little bummed y'all don't have any nude non-glamour shots of the fully assembled doll from front / side / center on your site though. :P

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

Would love to see her do some yoga poses to display the extent of the dolls flexibility.

Hopefully they've engineered it so there is no tearing or major creasing from prolonged posing.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

DishWasherSafe wrote:Would love to see her do some yoga poses to display the extent of the dolls flexibility.

Hopefully they've engineered it so there is no tearing or major creasing from prolonged posing.
I agree - it would be nice to see some good picture of the range of motion.

Some pictures of the skeleton would be nice - FULL SKELETON .. not just a small picture of a part.

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

Sanhui Doll wrote: Annually, Sanhui would conference on customers’ feedbacks unto modification&enhancement plans for manufacturing molds to renovate and/or rebuild. It is on now and we sincerely look forward to hearing the community for better Sanhui silicone dolls! Continuing concerns on Sanhui are much appreciated! The team will reciprocate all customers with more stunning lovelies to meet your tastes of beauty!

Greetings!
Coco&KK
on behalf of Sanhui Team
This is great to hear! Are there any plans to changing the heads to allow movable or posable jaws/mouths?

vikwey
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by vikwey »

It's a great doll, congratulations to Sanhui and all the staff!!!
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=102624

After effects....Photoshop....Maya....Make your life more interesting

DishWasherSafe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DishWasherSafe »

This is great to hear! Are there any plans to changing the heads to allow movable or posable jaws/mouths?
I wouldn't mind paying up to 1/2 a grand if they had the option. Tbh, I think they'd be undeniably the best mid priced doll manufacturer rivaling even RealDoll in quality for less than half the price.

I'd also like to see more eye options as well as ball joint fingers instead of wires.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

Would love to see some more shots and different angles! Definitely need to show us some more skin.....and maybe naughty bits :whistle:

What are her dimensions? Weight? Removeable vagina?

:plaidskirt:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - PIB 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs and Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

Tawney - AI from Kindroid
Ordered/incoming: Angel Kiss silicone 157cm (AK6) from Rosemary Doll

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Would love to see some more shots and different angles! Definitely need to show us some more skin.....and maybe naughty bits :whistle:

What are her dimensions? Weight? Removeable vagina?

:plaidskirt:
Here's a link to the dimensions chart:
https://www.sanhuidolls.com/faq-and-dol ... 1?offset=0

The weight listed on the site (you have to look under specifications for a specific doll) is
Weight: 32kg (70 lb) w/head"
but some members have reported slightly lighter weights when jiggly gel implant upgrades are involved.

Sanhui only make built-in vaginas, but they are awesome. :)

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

Severine is definitely my favorite. She wears the 158 body well. I really want the 168 but the 158 is probably more practical.
JM 75cm Angel C

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Hmm - Sanhui still needs to work on the hands a little. That's the least realistic part it seems to me.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

WAIT, I just noticed the face don't have eyelashes on the lower eyelid, but painted. Looking closer on other heads it seems it's the same on all. Why be cheap on this when you put so much effort on makeup? Even my 5 years old WM140 has proper eyelashes.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

DishWasherSafe wrote:
I wouldn't mind paying up to 1/2 a grand if they had the option. Tbh, I think they'd be undeniably the best mid priced doll manufacturer rivaling even RealDoll in quality for less than half the price.

I'd also like to see more eye options as well as ball joint fingers instead of wires.
Agreed! I think Sanhui has been kind of amazing in terms of releases and improvements, for a company that started fairly recently. I just hope they have plans to have jaws and better oral cavities, since there's really only one other company that does that

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Definitely a home run, She hits it out of the park.
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

INFORMATIONS