sanhuiofficial.com

Introducing: Alicia, 145 D Cup, Face #1

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Introducing: Alicia, 145 D Cup, Face #1

Post by Metricnut »

Endless War wrote:
Metricnut wrote:Very first photo with Alicia and her sister Sasha, and Sasha refuses to look at the camera. She is pissed that Alicia got to wear the Hello Kitty panties and she was stuck with "regular boring" panties. They can be competitive sometimes.
Wow and Wowee. Sasha is smoking hott too! Does she not have her own thread or did I miss it?
Sasha does not have her own thread yet. She is a WM 145 C cup w/ #33 head. I am looking online now to get her a better wig. She already has a decent clothes collection so it won't be long before she gets to shine in the spot light.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Metricnut wrote: Sasha does not have her own thread yet. She is a WM 145 C cup w/ #33 head. I am looking online now to get her a better wig. She already has a decent clothes collection so it won't be long before she gets to shine in the spot light.
Great I'll be on the look out for it.
I love how you said, "She already has a decent clothes collection" implying Alicia and Sasha dont share clothes.
I am the same way.
My girls rarely, if ever, wear each other's clothes despite being close to the same size.
...lest a fight break out.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

BiSammy40
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BiSammy40 »

That is awesome. How did you learn to do all those poses, is there a tutorial somewhere?

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

BiSammy40 wrote:That is awesome. How did you learn to do all those poses, is there a tutorial somewhere?
Glad you like them Bisammy40, I just look around this forum and emulate the other members that are good at photography. There is a lot of talented members on TDF , I still have a lot to learn.
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great thread here Metric! Cool pics, great posing and awesomely cute Alicia! Bravo Dude!
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

von_Shredhead wrote:Great thread here Metric! Cool pics, great posing and awesomely cute Alicia! Bravo Dude!
Cheers!
Von
Thank you Von_Shreadhead! I appreciate the positive feed back.

Metricnut

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I had to give my Alicia a nice cleaning this morning. We were just hanging out and BAM! she was sticky all over. So she got the royal treatment head to toe massage bath. After she was all dry, the powder went on. When I was powdering her little bum I couldn't stop thinking how fantastic the Sanhui butts are. She was on the work table in front of the window with some nice natural light so I decided to snap a few pics.
Alicia Bum 1.JPG
Alicia Bum 1.JPG (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2201 times
Alicia Bum 2.JPG
Alicia Bum 2.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2201 times
Metricnut

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

LOL, it just happens like that sometimes, doesn't it? Sanhui are often labeled as breast-centric, butt clearly....DAT ASS!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

And you managed to get those tantalising dimples visible. We call them smile bowls. If you press them both at the same time, you hear big meouww!
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Great ass shots man! :thumbs_up:
Sanhui always had it goin on with their ladies asses though I will say they have definitely improved with time. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Wight wrote:And you managed to get those tantalising dimples visible. We call them smile bowls. If you press them both at the same time, you hear big meouww!
That's too funny. :lol: I do love the dimples.
gonestill77 wrote:Great ass shots man! :thumbs_up:
Sanhui always had it goin on with their ladies asses though I will say they have definitely improved with time. :whistle:
:glou:

Thanks Gonestill , Alicia did all the hard work.

Metricnut

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Very nice doll and the pics look great

I was curious what size bra does she wear?
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Very nice doll and the pics look great

I was curious what size bra does she wear?
I had that same question yesterday thru a PM. I will copy my response below.

The bras are difficult. The number "32" does not mean the band of the bra will be 32 inches like what a lot of the bra measuring charts you will see online say it does. The Sanhui 145 is 21.3 inches (circumference) measured right below her breast and 28.3 inches around her breasts. The charts would say that the 7 inch difference is a DD cup size and she is not. So the bra charts are not of any use because the doll is " off the charts" for women sizes of bras.

That being said I don't have a lot of good fitting bras for my 145. The top link is a Hanes bra that I ordered in small and it is stretchy and fits nice. You can see it in the picture below. I have one 32 C bra I have that fits her pretty good but is still slightly loose in the band. ( see the second picture below). I would try to order 30 C or 30 D bras. D size if the cups are not stretchy and C if they are. You can also get 32 C and some will probably fit and some will be loose. You can just sew the bra to a tailor fit if needed.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015M ... UTF8&psc=1
I ordered size Small
Alicia 7.JPG
Alicia 7.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2168 times
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075D ... UTF8&psc=1
I orderd size 32C and it came with the panties
Alicia 8.JPG
Alicia 8.JPG (1.69 MiB) Viewed 2168 times
Metricnut

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Well according to those measurements 21.3" and 28.3" she would be a 26B cup but you probably round it up to a 28D or 30C since no real women has a 21" under bust.

The reason I asked is my DS 145+ is a 26G which she should wear a 30E (which I just order one from Amazon) and I own three 32DD that are too small and was just seeing if they might fit your doll. They fit okay but I should have returned them it's too late now lol

I might try to sell them on here later in the future or ask anybody that owns a DD cup doll if they want to buy them from me.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Well according to those measurements 21.3" and 28.3" she would be a 26B cup but you probably round it up to a 28D or 30C since no real women has a 21" under bust.
Can you share the chart or website you used to get the 26B you mentioned?

Metricnut

INFORMATIONS