sanhuiofficial.com

A newb and some questions.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

A newb and some questions.

Post by Ande69 »

Hi there. I've been browsing these pages for a while. I've found a lot of great pictures and helpful posts in this forum, but I still have some questions. When I first saw these sanhui dolls they blew my mind. Only thing keeping me from ordering is the VAT in my country. It's a whopping 24%. I live in EU. In sanhui website, before ordering I can choose "customs-taxes-vat-cleared shipping". Does that mean I don't have to pay the 24% vat? That can't be right.

At some point I'm going to order 156 textured with Amelia head and all the implants. With VAT it would be 3160e. That is shit ton of money :D

For those who live in EU. Have you ordered from sanhui of from a different vendor?

Also does anybody have any videos of the implants? I'm just curious how big of an improvement it is.

Thanks!

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A newb and some questions.

Post by Tomoe »

Ande69 wrote:In sanhui website, before ordering I can choose "customs-taxes-vat-cleared shipping". Does that mean I don't have to pay the 24% vat? That can't be right.
That is indeed what it means. How it works generally is that you pay a little extra shipping and handling up front (like $70-100 usually), and the vendor then gets something called line-shipping (typically with UPS, not sure if any other shippers do this), who will handle customs for you and pay fees before the doll even enters your country. Typically it is then shipped to Utrecht in the Netherlands, and from there shipped to you with your country's customs not even getting involved because by then it's a package from within the EU and thus not liable for VAT and customs duties. And yes, it's a huge savings and I highly recommend using it if your vendor offers it. One thing to note is you should expect the package to "disappear" for 7-10 working days while it is being shipped from China to the EU. The tracking will then pick up once it has entered the EU and you will get your doll a few days later.

Edit: About implants: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=92620

video: https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... y-implants video doesn't seem to work in chrome, but plays fine in for example Microsoft Edge browser.

oh, and welcome to TDF! Hope you stick around :)
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ande69 »

Tomoe wrote:That is indeed what it means. How it works generally is that you pay a little extra shipping and handling up front (like $70-100 usually), and the vendor then gets something called line-shipping (typically with UPS, not sure if any other shippers do this), who will handle customs for you and pay fees before the doll even enters your country.

In that case I'll probably order this week :D Thanks!

But where do I choose the skin color? I can't find an option for that.
Last edited by jiayi on Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed quote code

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Not sure. You should just write them an e-mail and ask.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

@Ande69

Yea, on the main website, without going to that "Online Store" section, you can click on the "Add Note" when in the checkout menu. Just as Tomoe says, emailing them and having that conversation of what you want will also make the process smoother.

As reference, just in case you haven't seen it, here are the skin tones typically available:

1 - Caucasian White
2 - Fair Pink (also default pink; skin tone of all example photos on site)
3 - Light Tan
4 - Mild Tan
5 - Intense Tan
Attachments
Skin Tones.jpg
Skin Tones.jpg (114.84 KiB) Viewed 3409 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Ande69 wrote:
In that case I'll probably order this week :D Thanks!
Ande69, I had a good experience ordering my Sanhui doll by emailing at Coco&KK at: sanhuidollschina@yahoo.com
I feel like I received VIP service as a TDF member. I received free options and help getting exactly what I wanted. Let them know you are a member!!

I think the Jiggly Boobs are totally worth it. See my review of the 145 cm Sanhui at: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=97162

I have had my Sanhui for just short of a month now and I would do it all again for sure. I could not be happier.

Couple of pics of my Sanhui. Her name is Alicia.
Alicia 5.JPG
Alicia 5.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
Alicia 8.JPG
Alicia 8.JPG (2.14 MiB) Viewed 3350 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ande69 »

Thanks everybody for the info. About that picture though. Does the number 1 have rosy pink pigmentation and number 2 pink in vagina and nipples. If not could someone provide pictures for the comparison between those two options. I can see them on sanhui page but I would prefer some user pictures for reference.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Ande69 wrote:Thanks everybody for the info. About that picture though. Does the number 1 have rosy pink pigmentation and number 2 pink in vagina and nipples. If not could someone provide pictures for the comparison between those two options. I can see them on sanhui page but I would prefer some user pictures for reference.
I ordered pink. You can see some photos here: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 61&t=96621
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ande69 »

Yep! Pink looks awesome. I'm ready to order.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Ande69 wrote:Yep! Pink looks awesome. I'm ready to order.
Happy to help Ande69. I hope you enjoy being a doll hobbiest as much as myself and some of the other TDF members. If you do, prepare to be completely addicted!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I'm glad to see the color comparisons .. I recently did a color comparison of all the DS colors. Hope someone can do that for SH.

Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Ande69 »

Well shit! My doll is week late because UPS fucked up and routed the doll to wrong country. How hard is it to read the label on top of the box!? If you cant tell the difference between Finland and Denmark you need to go and get yourself glasses. Anyway, I've been buying some clothes and other supplies before my girl arrives. What do you guys use to clean the vaginal cavity. Just soap or sex toy cleaner of some sort? Also what kind of soap can I use when washing the doll overall?

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Ande69 wrote:What do you guys use to clean the vaginal cavity. Just soap or sex toy cleaner of some sort? Also what kind of soap can I use when washing the doll overall?
You will get a lot of different answers to that question. For me, I use a hose that attaches to the kitchen sink faucet to flush the cavities with hot water . Then wash in and around the cavities with hand soap. Flush again with hot water. Dry the cavity with the wand and microfiber sleeve that will come with your Sanhui. Then I use an air pump for an aquarium to fully dry it. I let the air run for an hour.

Again , everyone seems to have there own way to clean up after play time.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Ande69, welcome, and congrats!

I actually prefer to wash my Sanhui in the bath tub. I use one of those shower heads on a hose to make it easier. If I take off the nozzle it is a concentrated stream, useful for cleaning out her insides. You can also get in with her and make it a fun activity if you can both fit. ;)
I generally use Dial liqid antibacterial soap all over. Do be careful about keeping the neck connection dry. Otherwise, her body should be watertight. With the new heads, now that I think of it, you might not want to risk getting water into the metal eye mechanism. One thing you can do is to remove the head and place a rubber glove over the neck to keep it protected, then wash the body. For drying her insides, I use a flute cleaner with a microfiber cloth, then let her lay with legs open to air dry for a while longer.

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

Another newb here, I'm in the market for my first doll, and while my search has focused on TPE manufacturers it seems that there are many benefits of silicone, and Sanhui is only a bit more expensive than the higher end TPE dolls.

Am I correct that the nipple and labia colors on Sanhui dolls is permanent and wear resistant?

Can anyone tell me if Sanhui dolls are prone to issues similar to TPE plug failure and skeleton rust?

I am considering a built in vagina, and TPE plug / mold issues have me thinking this is a bad idea... Has anyone had experience with both types of Sanhui dolls? How is cleanup and maintenance for a built in?

I hear so much about how much softer and realistic anTPE doll is. Is this really a thing?

I'm mostly concerned with making a good investment. What I read about TPE maintenance sounds like a headache... I have a budget capped around $2500, and Sanhui seems like a better long term bet than a TPE doll...

Also, why is it so hard to find the faces on their website? All of the dolls are presented as preconfigured, very confusing...

INFORMATIONS