sanhuiofficial.com

A newb and some questions.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Ande69
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: A newb and some questions.

Post by Ande69 »

Thanks again for all the help guys. I just received my doll today. Holy hell... looks 10x better in nature than in pictures. I'm gonna do a review for some extra help to newcomers after I get little bit more familiar with her :wink:
I've never had better customer service anywhere. Sanhui really is a great company.

Little question tho. My doll has a tiny tear in vagina. It's very tiny and doesn't seem to tear up any more no matter how much I stretch it. Did anybody else have this and should I repair it, or just see if it changes in couple of days and if so how do I repair it?

And congratulations on your order AVT100!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Ande69 wrote: Little question tho. My doll has a tiny tear in vagina. It's very tiny and doesn't seem to tear up any more no matter how much I stretch it. Did anybody else have this and should I repair it, or just see if it changes in couple of days and if so how do I repair it?
Congrats on your new lady moving in Ande69! Very exciting. I know what you mean about the doll being so impressive in person. I will try to take a picture of her because the curves of her ass look so amazing but I look at the picture I just took, and then back at her standing there in front of me and the picture just does not capture the sexiness of the curves that I can see with my own eyes.

As for the Vagina tear, I have a couple of tears right on the tiny ring that is the opening. That material is so thin right there that I almost think it is made to tear to show it has been used or something. My little tears have not progressed passed the thin part of the ring so I don't think you have anything to worry about. I think my tears happened when I was using the wand with the microfiber sleeve that goes over it to dry the cavity after cleaning. I insert the wand and let it sit for a minute and pull it out and the microfiber towel kinda grabs the little ring and stretches it. Since I noticed it doing that I try to stretch the vagina open enough to put the wand in and out without it pulling on that little ring.

I am interested to hear other members experience with vagina tears. I am glad you asked the question.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

I don't know what the cleaning kit contains, but several users, myself included, use an aquarium pump and insert the hose into the cavities and let them dry that way.

It does take longer, but it is not something that would create a tear typically either.

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

My only noob question is what is this?? It looks like something connects to it but it came with nothing else,am i supose to just sqeeze it and airdry the vaginal hole???
Attachments
Snapchat-769756715.jpg
Snapchat-769756715.jpg (224.13 KiB) Viewed 1886 times

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

See the pictures below of the wand I mentioned. It came with my 145 Sanhui. It also had a little hose that hooked up to it that I imagine is intended to irrigate the cavity during cleaning. I never tried to use it because I already had a hose hookup at the sink for that purpose. I also use an air pump to finish drying the cavity after soaking up what I can with this wand. Can't have the cavity be too dry!
Drying Wand 1.JPG
Drying Wand 1.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Drying Wand 2.JPG
Drying Wand 2.JPG (1.51 MiB) Viewed 1886 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

Thanks for the pics. I just personally wouldn't try that with a cloth, the risk of a tear is too great. In my experience little tears become big tears and I want to keep my baby for a looooooong time :)

I will say it's nice that SanHui includes these extras though, that is a nice touch.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Metricnut wrote:
Ande69 wrote: Little question tho. My doll has a tiny tear in vagina. It's very tiny and doesn't seem to tear up any more no matter how much I stretch it. Did anybody else have this and should I repair it, or just see if it changes in couple of days and if so how do I repair it?
That material is so thin right there that I almost think it is made to tear to show it has been used or something.

Metricnut

Do not fool yourself.
The areas around the love holes are weak and very easy to get damage bcs the manufacturers do not want your doll to last forever but to buy another one sooner than expected.
Who would keep a sex doll with all the love holes ripped off?

Liz_xxx

Post by Liz_xxx »

Me ☺

Still great for photography

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

Is drying the cavity of a silicone doll extremely important? I was under the impression that it would not mold.

For me personally, my wife doesnt wants the doll put away when not in use, which means propped against the wall in my closret, where there are no outlets. My plan was to just dry her with the microfiber and let gravity and evaporation do the rest.

I own a small aquarium pump that I could use, but was wondering if there are faster methods or ones that don't require electricity.

I've read about people cramming tampons in their doll....

QuantumVoodoo
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QuantumVoodoo »

The aquarium pump is just what I and some others do, I wouldn't take that as the only way to dry internally without damaging the doll, and I'm sure some others can chime in about how they do it.

As far as mold on silicone, I was also under the impression that bacteria, fungi, etc couldn't live on/in silicone, but I seem to recall a strong emphasis on drying the doll outside and inside in past threads (especially TPE due to its porous nature). It seems I can't be of help on that one since I am honestly a bit confused myself or maybe I am not recalling it correclty. I've just always dried everywhere as a precaution more than anything else.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Ande69 wrote:Little question tho. My doll has a tiny tear in vagina. It's very tiny and doesn't seem to tear up any more no matter how much I stretch it. Did anybody else have this and should I repair it, or just see if it changes in couple of days and if so how do I repair it?
I had a similar situation to this when my doll was new. Upon closer examination I discovered that it was just the paint or coloring that was cracking, and not her opening splitting. It has never increased in size. Not saying that this is necessarily the same problem that you have, but it could be.

In addition, I would recommend that you also be sure to apply plenty of low friction water based lube to her labia prior to use, to reduce as much friction as possible on the most vulnerable part of her opening. This is what I do, and it has worked great so far.

Sam

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

FloatingInSpace wrote:Is drying the cavity of a silicone doll extremely important? I was under the impression that it would not mold.

For me personally, my wife doesnt wants the doll put away when not in use, which means propped against the wall in my closret, where there are no outlets. My plan was to just dry her with the microfiber and let gravity and evaporation do the rest.

I own a small aquarium pump that I could use, but was wondering if there are faster methods or ones that don't require electricity.

It is a closed area so it will not evaporate.
Mold can be an issue if she is not completely dry. If you want a fast method of drying, use an air bed mattress pump. You can get them at Kmart or Walmart. Only paid about 12 bucks for mine.
Drys my lady in about 20 minutes. See my drying thread in my signature.
I have never had a mold issue because I always make sure she is totally dry. As long as you do that, you won't ever have a mold issue either.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

FloatingInSpace
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by FloatingInSpace »

gonestill77 wrote:
FloatingInSpace wrote:Is drying the cavity of a silicone doll extremely important? I was under the impression that it would not mold.

It is a closed area so it will not evaporate.
Mold can be an issue if she is not completely dry. If you want a fast method of drying, use an air bed mattress pump. You can get them at Kmart or Walmart. Only paid about 12 bucks for mine.
Drys my lady in about 20 minutes. See my drying thread in my signature.
I have never had a mold issue because I always make sure she is totally dry. As long as you do that, you won't ever have a mold issue either.

:glou:
Thanks for the suggestion I have an air mattress pump and will give it a go.

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

It's not really all that difficult. Bodily fluids will make your doll stink if you don't wash them out. Put some soap in there, rinse it out, dry it with a sponge and then air it out or put a microfiber cloth in there. Good lord the first time I left a doll sitting after use it smelled like night of the living dead.

INFORMATIONS