sanhuiofficial.com

A question about the skeleton range of movements.

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

A question about the skeleton range of movements.

Post by esquisseallure »

I've had my sanhui girl for a few months now and I've explored nearly all possible movements I think the skeleton can handle but a few. These few are from the back joint as I'm afraid I might damage the skeleton. Even after several months he back joints are still rock hard and it takes a significant force to move them.

The main question is can the skeleton pivot and tilt at the waist? I've actually attempted a few times but it will literally not budge. I'm not exactly looking to damage my favorite girl because I forced her into a pose that's not possible. Any responses would be great on this question of mine.

Ps: just in case this may matter, while mine is secondhand she was made around third quarter 2018.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

dollarfan

Re: A question about the skeleton range of movements.

Post by dollarfan »

I can not tell if Your doll have improved skeleton or not but a manufacturer for another brand mentioned that they had their dolls with loose joints when posing them for promotion photos. When sold to customers the dolls had tightened joints if not asked for different. This could explain the tight back joint on Your doll.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

If made in 2018, she should have the new skeleton.
Mine has the old skeleton and swivels side to side at the waist and can bend forward and backwards a little higher than the waist.
As in she can arch her back for doggy.

Sounds like you may have an over tight joint there.
Use great care when moving it as sometimes joints can be tight to the point to cause a break when trying to move it.

When I first got my lady, one of her wrist joints were way too tight and the wrist snapped when I was trying to move/pose it.
I ended up getting a replacement body for her and the wrists were good on the new body that I got.

Just be careful and gentle when you try to move it.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Thanks for the information, gonestill77.

I hope, that the articulation of the back, of Sanhui 92, is not, too tight, I want to arch it, backwards, to have a magnificent vision of its splendid ass, lol.

Greetings friend.

Silver Silence

Post by Silver Silence »

I also want to ask:. Can Sanhui doll bend the hip to the point where the knee can touch the breast? Can the doll hug its own knee, for example?

rgv4

Post by rgv4 »

Silver Silence, the posture you mention, can be done.

As an example, the Sanhui 92, Haruka, of our friend, Sate.

In the photo you can see, the hip bent forward, I think maybe it could bend a little more.

Greetings friends

INFORMATIONS