sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Welcome to the introduction thread for my latest doll Cynthia, a Sanhui 168cm silicone doll.

Link to Photo Album -> viewtopic.php?f=261&t=97338

Link to Comparison with Doll Sweet 167 evo -> viewtopic.php?f=11&t=97598&hilit=cynthia

Size Chart
SH168.jpg
SH168.jpg (126.64 KiB) Viewed 11491 times
- Sate
Attachments
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 11491 times
DSC_0040.JPG
DSC_0040.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 11491 times
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

littletiger2017
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by littletiger2017 »

Nice review. That's a fantastic doll with realistic giggly boobs and nipples. Definitely will look into Sanhui dolls for my next purchase. But maybe something smaller and lighter for me is more suitable.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Hi Sate, my experience with the Sanhui doll is that she’s a lot more greasy as compared DS dolls, which are dry in clean with minimal maintenance/hassle. Since it’s your first Sanhui and being a long-time DS owner with much experience I really like to know your thoughts on this.
I mean, the Sanhui dolls don’t seem to stay dry and clean for long, even after much powdering after cleaning. Of cos you’ve just received your doll, so might take a while to know what I’m describing in time to come.

And, I greatly enjoy yr videos and images! Thanks for sharing! :D

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

That's interesting to bring up, my Sanhui and DS have about the same powdering maintenance needs with DS's switch to a softer silicone formula. It's noticeably more tacky than any other DS doll I've owned before, even with heavy powdering occasionally my bed sheets will get really stuck on her.

That's one of the common issues to come up when the silicone gets softer, but it is something that also brings each doll closer to being more on a level comparison.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Nexus-6-Hunter
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nexus-6-Hunter »

Thanks for the video, it gave me a better look at some of the detail this doll has to offer. One thing I would like to see is, how well the head blends into the neck. I notice that a lot of manufactures hide that area up in photographs with hair.

Regards.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Sate wrote:That's interesting to bring up, my Sanhui and DS have about the same powdering maintenance needs with DS's switch to a softer silicone formula. It's noticeably more tacky than any other DS doll I've owned before, even with heavy powdering occasionally my bed sheets will get really stuck on her.

That's one of the common issues to come up when the silicone gets softer, but it is something that also brings each doll closer to being more on a level comparison.

- Sate
Thanks Sate.
Yes I’ve watched yr video reviews on the new DS Evo’s softer silicone formula switch with much interest. Now that you mention the tackiness of it, it does get me rather concerned as my Sanhui was the only doll that ever gets me to have some minor skin allergy/reactions due to its nature. Well it did recover and go away relatively short period of time, but would cause it again if I come in any prolonged skin contact with her for cuddling. Certainly hope this latest DS dolls don’t start causing similar issues to us, cuz I did consider upgrading to the DS Evo.
Due to the increased greasiness the powdering I applied after each cleaning session on my Sanhui actually gets the thin powder to turn into a cake-y mix layer relatively quick, that clings noticeably thick to my palms if I touch/handle her for a while. Since Sanhui is said to be made from Platinum silicone I do wonder if it’s just how this material is like. My Sanhui does feel more sensuous than my DS, but this greasy tendency quickly gets to the point where much of her texture gets concealed/overshadowed beneath the oily surface.
Interestingly I do however find my Sanhui causing no issue whatsoever with any kind of clothings I put on her so far, i.e. she only leaves her mark on me for coming in contact with her :)

Cheers

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

There was an initial residue on the Sanhui body when I got her, but the manufacturer mentioned that was normal and a bath would take care of it. A quick 10 minute soapy rubdown in the bathtub removed any greasy feeling or residue, along with the regular baby powder.

Most silicone products including full dolls that I've owned had this balance, softer means more tackiness while firmer removed almost all traces of greasiness.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

Very interesting! Sanhui have been busy making LOTS of upgrades, but I did not realize they upgraded the neck attachment. I have a Sanhui 160 from a couple years ago, and this video kind of makes me year for a new one now. I think they are better for sexual use in particular, for reasons you mentioned. My big complaint is that the joints become 100% loose after a time, so no more standing or even sitting poses are really possible anymore for dolls like mine. If Sanhui could replicate the DS skeleton quality, I think DS would be in trouble.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The doll is so far exceptional, though now I'm wanting to get a shorter one to go down on the weight. I can handle her 80lbs easily enough but it gets tiring after a long period of use or posing, especially when I want to clean out the cavities.

I may sell this one and buy another Sanhui but something under 60lbs, but over 150cm. I'll need to browse their site a bit more now that I know what to expect. Maybe something with tan skin as well to get a chocolate elf.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Enigma-99
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Enigma-99 »

@Sate

I'd imagine this 168cm would be hard to let go! But, if you're looking for something around 150cm/60lb, the closest you would get is either:

145cm/66lb (aka, Eva #002 face OR Bridgette #003 face, both $1,999)
or
156cm/70lb (aka, Secretary Severine, Amelia, Marya Bunny, regular Marya)

Now, they've recently released a 156cm "Marya Maid", with the upgrade of less weight at 67lb. You can take a look at that one as well and see if it will fit into what you want to achieve photography/use wise.

Also, on the 156cm Severine (Secretary) and Amelia, in both of those you can choose a different face, so there is some versatility there if you don't choose a Marya option. I don't recall where you get them from (either a vendor, person, or Sanhui themselves), but that information is all on their website. Their site can sometimes be confusing, but that's a heads up for where to look for specifically.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

How well does that cleaning tool work, the pink one? Is it a hose?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The pink cleaning tool is a long hose with holes at the end of a long pipe, works well for regular cleanings since it can build a good amount of pressure when pressed against a faucet. It does require you to be close to a water source like a sink and have the doll over something to catch the rinsing water, so it isn't heavily convenient.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Thanks so much for sharing this review. Very well done and a beautiful doll.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

Hi Sate, thank you for the review. Would the Sanhui head now fit on the DS 168 body? And which would you choose out of this doll and the DS Evo?

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

The head mounts for both dolls are completely different so unfortunately they wouldn't be interchangeable as is.

Between the two, I'm still thinking over every aspect of each doll since they cater to two very different buyers in my opinion. For the greater community, the Sanhui is better since it has so many wanted features in a silicone doll, though I still prefer the DS for its snuggling superiority.

The comparison video I have planned will be in match style, looking at a key part of the doll and doing direct comparisons to determine which has the superior function and style. I'll also be adding personal comments from what I've learned from each doll as I go.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

INFORMATIONS