sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by Aeron »

Missed this before but saw your measurement sheet. Just want to confirm, but the 168 actually measures 163cm?

Personally I would find that a welcome discrepancy since that makes storage easier.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

That measurement has the feet flat, generally speaking every doll manufacturer like to measure the doll with the feet pointing downward which gives it a little bit more height.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The inside of the vaginal canal is also textured and pigmented right? not just the outside?

Also if you got some shots of the doll in a doggy position i would like to see that.

And lastly hows the finger wires holding up? I have two wm dolls but their finger wires broke so quickly :(

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Afternoon,

The vaginal lips and the cavity going inward was pigmented and textured, although unfortunately I no longer have this doll. I did post some photos in bent over positions so hopefully those will have some good angles.

From what I remember the fingers were completely fine on both Sanhui dolls I owned, though I owned them for less than two months after first receiving them so I can't comment on long term durability.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Did YouTube terminate your account, Sate? Your videos don't work anymore.

Was hoping to check your videos again to get a better idea of the skin tones and pigmentation colors. SH website's skin tone comparison image seems like the white balance might be off.

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/378f ... _s_4_2.jpg

I also can't tell how the pigmentation colors really are. The SH website images of the rosy pink pigmentation are all glossy. Not sure if it's supposed to be like that. If not, it's hard to tell if "rosy pink" is supposed to be darker than "pink".

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Morning,

My account was deleted by YouTube because of the doll nudity, I'm slowly restoring each thread using vimeo as the host though they have weekly limits on free accounts. I'll be putting unboxing / overview videos back up at the rate of 3-4 per week until they're all back up.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sate wrote:Afternoon,

The vaginal lips and the cavity going inward was pigmented and textured, although unfortunately I no longer have this doll. I did post some photos in bent over positions so hopefully those will have some good angles.

From what I remember the fingers were completely fine on both Sanhui dolls I owned, though I owned them for less than two months after first receiving them so I can't comment on long term durability.

- Sate
Sanhui finger wires are really good.
I have a 2016 Sanhui 145 and the finger wires are still connected to the palm plate and none of them have broken.
They are pretty thick and have some kind of plastic like covering on them.
The only hand injuries I have had to deal with the last 2+ years is finger pokes. They are easy to fix. All that was needed was some extra silicone injected into her finger tips to fill the void so to speak. Since that has been done, no more finger pokes yet.....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sanhui have perfected permanent vagina colour . . . and my Sanhui lady lives up to everything that Sate has pointed to.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

haremlover wrote:Sanhui have perfected permanent vagina colour . . . and my Sanhui lady lives up to everything that Sate has pointed to.

Best wishes

Harem
Do you happen to have rosy pink? I'm wondering if it's actually glossy like the SH website images or not. I can't tell if the "rosy pink" is darker than "pink" because of the gloss.

I've been trying to match the pigmentation colors against the colors in this image but am having trouble:

I'm not sure if it's because non-permanent vs. permanent pigmentation are completely different shades, and if the dolls in that image are non-permanent pigmentation.

Otherwise I can't figure out how to explain why the lightest nipple color in the image seems much lighter than the "pink" permanent pigmentation.

Would hate to order the pink pigmentation only to find out it looks a lot lighter than second image.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think you'll have to ask Coco&KK about this. I'm not at home this week and when I get back whether I'll have a chance to photograph my lady before Christmas I don't know.

Sorry not to be of immediate help

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Apparently the second image matches the very light pink in other images. Sanhui say it's the lighting, but in every other image it's different, including this: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/378f ... _s_4_2.jpg

The "rosy pink" doesn't match either, since Doll To posted some recent images with that color and it looks very different (almost orange tint). Seems the website pigmentation option images aren't representative of how the colors normally look. Makes deciding pretty difficult.

JbwfDoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Post by JbwfDoll »

Very beautiful doll, i think i'm almost finally decided on the 168 :D

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Sate, I got a SH168 and was wondering if you experienced any of the same issues below:

1) Hips: Super tight. Frustratingly so.

2) Neck: Kind of long. Is this what's meant by the gooseneck? Also does not bend side-to-side.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

A tight jointed doll of that size will have the same problem of feeling exceptionally tight, my own 168cm had the same issue as did other tall dolls such as the DS 167 and the WM 170cm. Unfortunately you'll need to move them carefully and hope they loosen up a bit over time if you don't want to open a seam to untighten them yourself.

I don't recall the neck on mine being that long, or at least I didn't notice it enough to remember. As for the neck bending Sanhui started revising their skeleton soon after I received my own doll to give it better articulation and natural appearance, I would contact them to confirm whether it can bend sideways or not.

- Sate
My Dolls

Sate's Doll Archives

Special

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

Have you heard of any progress on smaller cup models? A 168 or 160 with smaller breasts is something a lot of customers should want. DS had a 163 small breast very early on. Sanhui made the right move with their small breast 145 and I did see a prototype of a taller reduced bust a while ago. But so far nothing after that.

INFORMATIONS