sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Introduction Thread

Post by Sate »

Morning,

So far nothing beyond what is publically available knowledge, Sanhui's newer bodies are more updates of current ones which are all larger breasted such as the new AIO body with the seamless neck. Since they don't really have a small breast doll it would be best to contact them and ask if they have plans for one or if is being considered at all.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

mestrai4286 wrote:Have you heard of any progress on smaller cup models? A 168 or 160 with smaller breasts is something a lot of customers should want. DS had a 163 small breast very early on. Sanhui made the right move with their small breast 145 and I did see a prototype of a taller reduced bust a while ago. But so far nothing after that.
When did they show a smaller breast taller one ?
I would totally buy an SH, I love the newer faces but the fake looking huge balloony baby feeders turn me off or lets say it does not makes sense to my eyes :(
I feel like I'm too new on this forum to start polls and what not but someone should really make a poll about this . Even if about half of the people think that they would want to see 160cm something with A OR B cups that could be brought to SH's attention. I wanna make it happen .

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Sate wrote:Morning,

So far nothing beyond what is publically available knowledge, Sanhui's newer bodies are more updates of current ones which are all larger breasted such as the new AIO body with the seamless neck. Since they don't really have a small breast doll it would be best to contact them and ask if they have plans for one or if is being considered at all.

- Sate
The new seamless neck model has really nicely sized ones, it's a pretty good middleground for those who prefer smaller breasts and I think for the majority who like larger ones. I think Marya AIO has C cups, I would be really happy If I could buy a 165 or 168 with C-cup (current ones look like a D or E ) and I'm totally ok with the neck seam for now.

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

Ron NB wrote:
mestrai4286 wrote:Have you heard of any progress on smaller cup models? A 168 or 160 with smaller breasts is something a lot of customers should want. DS had a 163 small breast very early on. Sanhui made the right move with their small breast 145 and I did see a prototype of a taller reduced bust a while ago. But so far nothing after that.
I would totally buy an SH, I love the newer faces but the fake looking huge balloony baby feeders turn me off or lets say it does not makes sense to my eyes :(
I feel like I'm too new on this forum to start polls and what not but someone should really make a poll about this . Even if about half of the people think that they would want to see 160cm something with A OR B cups that could be brought to SH's attention. I wanna make it happen .
I guess it wasn’t really an official prototype. They never announced anything or put up photos. It was actually a special custom order. It’s an old thread: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=104116

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

mestrai4286 wrote:
Ron NB wrote:
I guess it wasn’t really an official prototype. They never announced anything or put up photos. It was actually a special custom order. It’s an old thread: viewtopic.php?f=261&t=104116
I just spoken to Coco from SH and they configured a doll right there to show me photos. I don't understand why the 160 B cup is a a secret menu item and not publicly available on their website .
I read that thread before I saw your message, it seems there are way more people who want taller dolls with smaller tits (A or B cups)
I was really looking for a 165 or taller skinny body with B cup, but I guess I might have to compromise a little .
For most people it seems the B cup is just a scaled down D cup, it looks perky, does not hang naturally like a real boob, it looks like a synthetic implant, but not a large one.
I think I'm going to be ok with it I guess.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Ron NB wrote:
mestrai4286 wrote:
Ron NB wrote:
I just spoken to Coco from SH and they configured a doll right there to show me photos. I don't understand why the 160 B cup is a a secret menu item and not publicly available on their website .
I read that thread before I saw your message, it seems there are way more people who want taller dolls with smaller tits (A or B cups)
I was really looking for a 165 or taller skinny body with B cup, but I guess I might have to compromise a little .
For most people it seems the B cup is just a scaled down D cup, it looks perky, does not hang naturally like a real boob, it looks like a synthetic implant, but not a large one.
I think I'm going to be ok with it I guess.

Good to see you finally made contact with them! :thumbs_up:
They can be a pain in the ass to reach, but they make good dolls.
Almost 3 years in on mine and I have few complaints. They addressed some of those complaints when they redid the 145 about a year or so ago.
She is an excellent first doll. :thumbs_up:
That, is why I still have her. :whistle:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Skinhammer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Skinhammer »

Wait, so the 168 is actually a DD or E cup? I just ordered one hoping it'd be one size smaller :(

I really like c cups the best and I also sanhui would make dolls with smaller (and proportional) cups.

Ron NB
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ron NB »

Skinhammer wrote:Wait, so the 168 is actually a DD or E cup? I just ordered one hoping it'd be one size smaller :(

I really like c cups the best and I also sanhui would make dolls with smaller (and proportional) cups.
Coco just posted this on the SH subforum today (which is better in a way than the size chart they have on the website that does not state cup sizes):

"145cm(flat-chest), 145cm(Bcup), 145cm(Dcup), 156cm(Dcup), 158cm(Ecup), 160cm(Bcup), 160cm(Dcup),165cm(Dcup), 165cm(Rcup), 168cm(Ecup) "

I think the only SH doll currently with C cups is the Marya AIO, at least to my eyes those are smaller than D's and E's but larger than Bcups.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Sanhui 168cm - Unboxing / Overview Video

Post by Frost »

Sate wrote:That's interesting to bring up, my Sanhui and DS have about the same powdering maintenance needs with DS's switch to a softer silicone formula. It's noticeably more tacky than any other DS doll I've owned before, even with heavy powdering occasionally my bed sheets will get really stuck on her.

That's one of the common issues to come up when the silicone gets softer, but it is something that also brings each doll closer to being more on a level comparison.

- Sate
My Sanhui, that I bought this year, doesn't have any sticky skin issues. The textured skin, that is now standard, makes it have more of a vibrative rubber feeling when rubbed. Powder makes her smooth again. So instead of needing powder for stickiness, I need it to smooth her skin out lol.

As for my DS, she only gets sticky when wet enough to rinse the powder off (sweat?).

Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon1313 »

I just ordered one of these sexy ladies. They look incredible and I do love elves. Help a complete noob and tell me where the video went? Can't seem to find it.

Sate
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Sate »

Evening,

Unfortunately this was one of the doll threads where the videos were lost when YouTube deleted my account. I only have pictures available for her.

- Sate
My Dolls
- Elsa Babe 148cm RAD Doll - viewtopic.php?f=541&t=148889

Sate's Doll Archives
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84142

Special
Action Figures: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=95008
Video Game Models: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=130012

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

So something happened to the videos I see. Sorry to have missed it.
Thanks for the info regardless.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS