sanhuiofficial.com

Factory Photo, 145 cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Factory Photo, 145 cm

Post by Metricnut »

My Sanhui 145 is "in transit" via FedEx. It will be a long week waiting, It is due to arrive February 16th.

The Sanhui is the doll I originally really wanted for my first doll but I decided to order a WM 145 instead to save several hundred dollars and be sure that a doll was something that I would actually use. I tried a fleshlight a few years back and it ended up in the garbage within a month. It wasn't for me. Didn't really want to replay that experience with a doll that cost 2K+. I only had my WM doll for 5 days before I ordered the Sanhui. I am still in shock as to how much I enjoy all aspects of having a doll. The work of caring for the doll does not feel like work at all. I plan to keep the WM doll, I just found myself wanting the Sanhui even more after seeing how much I liked the WM doll. She will have a sister soon.

I ordered directly from Sanhui. I emailed Coco&KK and got a deal as a TDF member.

I ordered:
145 cm body w/ large breast. (maybe a DD or F cup?, I will let you know at some point when I know for sure)
Face #1, and an additional #2 head, both heads with movable eyes and textured skin to match the body.
Fair skin or white
Textured skin
Standing feet
Jiggly boobs and soft butt
Vagina and areola pigmentation (pink)
145_ Factory (2) (2000x1500).jpg
145_ Factory (2) (2000x1500).jpg (1020.8 KiB) Viewed 4041 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Factory Photo, 145 cm

Post by The Romantic »

I look forward to your side by side comparison of the two dolls.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

You are very lucky :) Congratulations!
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Sisters rock! I got two, and we just love livin with Mr Bear. We can be a handful, be he seems happy to have us all here, and would never send any of us away!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Very nice! I have the feeling my poor bank account is going to take a beating once I get more involved. I have one on order and I see a whole lot of others out there that look really good. But like you, I want to actually have mine in hand and see how it goes before I make any other decisions. I had no idea of all the options, sizes, and shapes that were available. I find myself liking a lot of different things. I usually go for the idea of ultra realism but now that I look around I see there's a lot more to dolls than that. Vinyl, silicone, tpe and even fabric dolls all have different things to offer and different qualities. (Teddy babes are super cute btw) So congrats on the incoming sister! And I might be following your lead eventually. lol
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

The Romantic wrote:I look forward to your side by side comparison of the two dolls.
I lack in the photography skills department. I am thinking of getting an actual camera so I don't have to use my phone but I fear that doing so will just prove what I already suspect, I suck at taking pictures. Seeing some of the great photos on TDF has made me want to change that. I will do a comparison at some point for sure.
LoversJD wrote:You are very lucky :) Congratulations!
I am lucky aren't I. It's like Christmas never ended for me. You have Hockey Town as your location I see, Nice to meet a fellow " Metro Detroiter" on TDF LoversJD!
Mitchy wrote:Sisters rock! I got two, and we just love livin with Mr Bear. We can be a handful, be he seems happy to have us all here, and would never send any of us away!
Hi Mitchy! Thanks for the encouraging words of support. The dolls I ended up buying are from different manufactures so the "sister" thing will have to be like a Sorority Sister kind of thing, this may get interesting!
ccrider32759 wrote:Very nice! I have the feeling my poor bank account is going to take a beating once I get more involved. I have one on order and I see a whole lot of others out there that look really good. But like you, I want to actually have mine in hand and see how it goes before I make any other decisions. I had no idea of all the options, sizes, and shapes that were available. I find myself liking a lot of different things. I usually go for the idea of ultra realism but now that I look around I see there's a lot more to dolls than that. Vinyl, silicone, tpe and even fabric dolls all have different things to offer and different qualities. (Teddy babes are super cute btw) So congrats on the incoming sister! And I might be following your lead eventually. lol
I was just thinking that this morning. Deciding to get a doll has made quite a dent on the savings account. But my human drive for sex is real and a significant part of me, and that part of me deserves to be happy and satisfied if I can find a way to do so. And I did find a way with dolls. At least that is the excuse I used to justify the splurge! I haven't added up my spending on clothes and other accessories that I bought but I am sure they are adding up quickly. Amazon makes it a little too easy to shop for bras and makeup!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

First off, congrats on your second girl! She's gorgeous! :)
Metricnut wrote:I am thinking of getting an actual camera so I don't have to use my phone...
Don't write off your phone too quickly. Sure, it's limited compared to a DSLR with interchangeable lenses and all, but there are a lot of really great photos on here that were taken with a phone. If you're using Android you might want to check out "A Better Camera" app. It was recommended to me by another member and it really does improve the functionality of the phone's camera. It has a free version (which has incredibly annoying and disruptive ads) but the paid version is cheap and totally worth it.

Anyway, congrats again. :) And nice to see another Michigander. It seems like there are quite a few of us on here. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Fane

Post by Fane »

Hi and congrats Metricnut, and hope she’ll have a safe trip into yr arms soon! ;D

You might be aware of this already but just in case, be sure to keep those 2 dolls apart/not too close coz yr Silicon Sanhui may cause some oil seepage issue with yr WM doll’s material. They’d be sisters but not much into skin-ship with each other ;P

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Broven wrote:
And nice to see another Michigander. It seems like there are quite a few of us on here. :)
I did seem to notice quite a few Michigan folks on here. Pretty cool.
I was looking at some of the great picture of Anna Marie Lin on your Eye Candy! thread and she looks fantastic. Really good pictures.
Are here eyes the original WM eyes? The brown eyes I got from WM don't look as good.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Fane wrote:Hi and congrats Metricnut, and hope she’ll have a safe trip into yr arms soon! ;D

You might be aware of this already but just in case, be sure to keep those 2 dolls apart/not too close coz yr Silicon Sanhui may cause some oil seepage issue with yr WM doll’s material. They’d be sisters but not much into skin-ship with each other ;P
I did not know that Fane. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it. I am early in my doll experience and learning every day thanks to TDF.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

My location actually says "Hockeytown-West", which is what Grand Rapids is sometimes called (2017 Calder Cup Champions!). But I was born and raised in the north metro suburbs of Detroit.

With regards to the "side by side" comparison, I wasn't so much referring to photo's as much as your overall impressions on the pros & cons between the two. But, photo's are ALWAYS nice. I too only use my phone for pics, but hope to upgrade soon.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

The Romantic,

Nice, Okay. I was at the Van Andel a few weeks ago for the Avenge Sevenfold concert. I stayed at the Weston for the weekend. Grand Rapids is a booming town!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Some more factory photos:
Attachments
IMG_4245 (1440x1080).jpg
IMG_4245 (1440x1080).jpg (163.08 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
IMG_4244 (2000x1500).jpg
IMG_4244 (2000x1500).jpg (361.74 KiB) Viewed 3883 times
IMG_4240 (1500x2000).jpg
IMG_4240 (1500x2000).jpg (490.89 KiB) Viewed 3883 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Well, next time you head this way, we'll pile the girls into the convertible and take some photos!

Assuming Ronin can keep it running. If not, they can just lounge in the backyard with Kate...
Attachments
cropped20170708_110208.JPG
cropped20170708_110208.JPG (829.42 KiB) Viewed 3878 times
IMG_20170708_095423032_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170708_095423032_HDR.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 3878 times
IMG_20170731_101324619_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170731_101324619_HDR.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 3878 times
cropped20170731_142736.JPG
cropped20170731_142736.JPG (858.04 KiB) Viewed 3878 times

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Metricnut wrote:Some more factory photos:
You have ordered her with the EXACT configurations I would have selected too.

Make sure to upload more pictures of her :D
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS