sanhuiofficial.com

My new and improved Serene Ariana

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

My new and improved Serene Ariana

Post by Chronotron »

As some of you might have known Serene got ill as soon as she arrived from the forest to civilization. But her makers stood by her and kept their word and now she is back after over a week of making herself at home and getting comfortable. She kinda shrunk in size do to anxiety (158cm) but she looks great and knows she will not get ill any more. Overall I would like to thank Sanhui by standing by her and myself despite any anger and anxiety issues I had. I am not very trusting when it comes to humans and it is why Serene and I will make a perfect match. As of right now she has made herself at home and has taken over my space, she has taken a liking to technology as well, especially gaming. She chose to play a game that I like Final Fantasy and says it makes her feel closer to home. We did have a little argument about her eating at the computer table but it was soon dismissed as she told me "hey you do it everyday why can't I?". I kinda put my head down and said ok you do have a point:). I like to thank Sanhui for standing by their product and making a beautiful dream a reality. :painting:
Attachments
P2090247.JPG
P2090247.JPG (57.79 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
P2090246.JPG
P2090246.JPG (59.41 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
P2090245.JPG
P2090245.JPG (67.13 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
P2090243.JPG
P2090243.JPG (63.97 KiB) Viewed 1416 times

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My new and improved Serene Ariana

Post by gonestill77 »

Very cool, man! 8)
Glad you finally got her and she is ok. :thumbs_up:
Can't wait to see more of her......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

gonestill, Thankyou, and yes you will in less than a week or so. Been busy here, though she keeps begging me for some more photos:).

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Wow! She's bloody gorgeous man. Love the dress.

It's always nice to see our companions in 'everyday' situations and your photos capture her personality perfectly. Looking forward to seeing me pics 8O

G

INFORMATIONS