sanhuiofficial.com

My 168 cm Serene-Ariana and review

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

My 168 cm Serene-Ariana and review

Post by Chronotron »

I was very happy when she arrived and I looked her up and down as she lied in the box and she looked flawless. When I took her out of the box fully the next morning I lied her down on a soft mattress and wiped her down with some warm water and mild soap. Then I let her dry and powdered her down. Once complete I was aww stuck on how real she felt as I slid my hand up and down her legs and stomach. Looking at her my eyes could not believe how real she looked. As I ran my hands down her legs gently, I then realized an area that was very soft and as I looked closer I realized I was staring at what appeared to be an air bubble below her knee. All of a sudden a sweat started pouring from my forehead and a sour feeling in my stomach. I decided to bend the knee a little on both legs and look her over more. Another air bubble was on the other leg of her inner thigh. I lied there in a panic saying to Serene I just wiped you down, powdered you, and we haven't even had any play time yet. But she is so beautiful and I just lied next to her for awhile. After that I contacted Sanhui and they got right back to me asking me to send a video in which I did. They said they will contact me back and seek a resolution. Late last night as I tucked her in I was adjusting her making sure she was in a neutral position being I am very careful with her being this is my first doll and want to keep her for along time. I realized another air bubble was formed on her lower back. Sort of like where everywhere else is tight you have a soft round area. I have not contacted them yet and told them I have found another being I am waiting to hear back on the resolution for the other two. I do believe they will get back because they were really on point when I reported what was going on. My main concern is that these air bubbles will worsen and she will become ugly if not turn into a tear. The minute I saw her I completely fell in love with her and I worry much upon this issue, being she is my only female companion other then a mannequin I have had for years that is just not real enough. Otherwise she is beautiful and so very real the joints are very tight and her detail is like a work of art. Her head is very detailed and very beautiful. She is heavy, but she can only stay in one room being I have a cat so she does not leave this room and that means she is not moved around that much. Originally I was going to try my hand at photography but with the air bubbles I am unsure. I am proud to have her but just worry about these bubbbles on her. Originally I was going to go with a TPE but being this was a gift because I could never afford a companion on my own, I chose silicone being its lifespan is longer. I hope this is still the long term future upon Serene because seriously she is a work of art and they did a great job on her appearance. I have taken some pictures of her and in some you will notice the bigger air bubble below her knee. If anyone can rest my mind on this a little until I hear back it would greatly be appreciated.
Attachments
PC300261.JPG
PC300261.JPG (51.76 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300260.JPG
PC300260.JPG (57.8 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300259.JPG
PC300259.JPG (65.86 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300258.JPG
PC300258.JPG (61.63 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300254.JPG
PC300254.JPG (57.31 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300252.JPG
PC300252.JPG (57.26 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC300256.JPG
PC300256.JPG (66.09 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
In this one if you look below her knee you will see the bubble and on her other leg a bubble on her inner thigh close to knee.
In this one if you look below her knee you will see the bubble and on her other leg a bubble on her inner thigh close to knee.
PC300255.JPG (64.15 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC290246.JPG
PC290246.JPG (47.64 KiB) Viewed 4037 times
PC290245.JPG
PC290245.JPG (50.03 KiB) Viewed 4037 times

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My 168 cm Serene-Ariana and review

Post by Chronotron »

Over a hundred views and no comments. hmmmm?

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

Chronotron wrote:Over a hundred views and no comments. hmmmm?
Hi Chronoton,

it's kinda slow around here over the holidays.
Apparently most members have "real" people to celebrate with or are just passed out drunk still... :roll:

I think I have read about air bubbles lately, but cannot tell anymore who mentioned it or where it came up.
But it's quite fixable. I hope Sanhui can be of assistance, otherwise get in contact with samara78,
she is an experienced doll doctor and probably happy to help.
And I'm sure other members will be glad to add their advice in the next days as well,
as soon as everything and everyone is getting back to normal. I'm sure, don't worry! :)

Of course it's a huge bummer, to get a new doll with ugly flaws like that.
But besides that, she looks absolutely beautiful! 8O

Just hold her hand, look her deeply in the eyes and do your best to comfort her.
You will notice, doing that will do you good as well and before you know it,
she will be healed and you will live happily ever after... ;)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Yes, I realize it is the Holidays and people have lives outside of artificial ones. I surely remember those days of being drunk, until I changed my lifestyle,changed my diet and quit everything including drinking. Being I really had no choice if I did not want to continue having a life of physical pain. But glad I did because it all actually worked!. But it showed who ones real friends are in the end that were just users and left a big whopping number of 0. Anyways, thank you very very much for anwering with enlighting words especially the part where it is quite fixable:). That seriously rested my soul lol. I will get a hold of that person as well once I hear back from Sanhui. She is beautiful and still appreciate her just was mainly concerned if the problem would grow or get worse. Thank you and Happy New Year.

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

Hey Chronotron,

So sorry to hear about your issue with your stunningly beautiful Serene-Ariana. I second nukeno with this. Sadly air pockets are a somewhat common thing when casting the silicone mold. A good thing though is that Sanhui is usually very helpful the times I have dealt with them. There could be a chance that the air bubbles will rupture, but do not worry! Permatex is a good solution. Sanhui may have a better solution as well! If you have no luck with Sanhui, (which I doubt) then just like nukeno said. Samara78 is THE person to go to. She will definitely know what to do! Best of luck to you and your gorgeous new love!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I will be happy to assist if sanhui is unable to. She is a gorgeous doll. Sometimes if you are in higher climates or mountanous regions you can get a problem. Also if the silicone was not properly de-gassed this can happen.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

How large are these bubbles you are talking about? Just some millimeters or more than a centimeter? Your description sounds a bit like 5+cm bubbles....

Does she have gel-implants anywhere?

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

samara78 wrote:I will be happy to assist if sanhui is unable to. She is a gorgeous doll. Sometimes if you are in higher climates or mountanous regions you can get a problem. Also if the silicone was not properly de-gassed this can happen.
This is funny, I was just about to post that Samara78 will probably get a hold of you before you get a hold of her and here she is.

Sorry brother about the air bubbles. Samara78 will get you squared away. Beautiful doll, by the way.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Sofos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Sofos »

She looks great :D

Sorry to hear about her problems though. I hope it works out for the best!

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Thank you JJ, Endless war and Sofos for all your comments. Still waiting on Sanhui to get back with me.

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Thank you samara78 I am still waiting to hear back, either way I am glad to have the miracle doctor around:) So it could be she was not de gassed?

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Hey, this means war, no implants, and actually all three air bubbles are anywhere from two to three inches wide.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

She is very pretty and I am sad to hear about them bubbles.
I never knew such a thing could happen , this has been an eye opening experience for sure.
Surely they will send a new one after seeing the horrible bubbles ,
If they don't I for one will never consider buying one of their dolls.
Dollicious2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Serene says I am posing so you do not see my flaws. But I really don't like these legions on my beautiful body.
Attachments
PC300263.JPG
PC300263.JPG (66.13 KiB) Viewed 3744 times

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Hey, Dollicious2, from what I have read since I lingered around the DF things like this can happen. Am I agitated being this is my first and may be my only doll? Of course! But Sanhui does make some very nice dolls and honestly despite this incident I still would have picked Sanhui as a gift to me, do to the beautiful nature of their dolls,the price point and silicone. I am sure they stand by their product from what I have seen.

INFORMATIONS