sanhuiofficial.com

Customs issues with 145 A cup??

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
fawn11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Customs issues with 145 A cup??

Post by fawn11 »

Hello all,
I'm looking to order a 145 A cup soon. I am wondering about possible issues with her getting through customs because she "looks too young" with small breasts etc. I know some people experience long delays with customs and that's to be expected. But I also know that this can be a bigger issue for some people because their doll just simply looks too young and that's what concerns me the most. There's no way for us as customers to know this when ordering :cry:

I've emailed Sanhui but haven't gotten a response yet, so I'd love to hear any thoughts / experiences you guys have had. DollTo doesn't have the body type I want and I don't want to just wait around hoping they get one in. I want my girl sooner than later you know?

thismeanswar
Former Member

Re: Customs issues with 145 A cup??

Post by thismeanswar »

Most important question is: Where are you living?

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Had the same concerns when I ordered my WM153 A-cup. Though it only seems to be a big issue in the Nordics, the UK Customs have been awkward in the past. However this forum has been great in getting the dolls released. To be fair, I think customs here in the UK will only worry about the mini dolls, like 100cm, but a 145 could easily pass for adult.

Ah, the problems of being a small breast lover! I'm sure some of the experts on here will be able to reassure you.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

Yep. all depends where you are living.
After being on the receiving end of a seized 156 H-cup i know some of the pitfalls.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hopefully you are stateside. Properly declared value, will help a doll pass easier. A few guys in the united states have twhose a-cup dolls.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

I seen plenty of women with A cup boobies, so don't get what all the fuss is about, now a days people leaning on any excuse to call a doll underage looking.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

fawn11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fawn11 »

Thank you all for the great feedback!
I'm not quite ready to order just yet... still doing all my research as you can see. I've only been on this forum for two days now, but everyone seems so chill. I like that ;)

INFORMATIONS